Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Become An Asset To Any Organization - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become An Asset To Any Organization (489 Views)

I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / Get Hired And Be The Back Bone Of Any Organization,yah Catch The Ideal / Get Hired And Be The Back Bone Of Any Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become An Asset To Any Organization by STEVEUNIC: 12:32am On May 02, 2016
I want to show you how you can help any organization you work in drive revenue, and increase revenue. Once you know this you become an asset to the organization, you cannot be sacked, and you can easily Negotiate your salary.... Add me up on 2BA5FFAD to get details...

(1) (Reply)

Mass Recruitment At Custodian Life Assurance Company / Encounter With Road Safety Officer / Help In Obtaining An Indian Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.