Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Tiwa Savage & TJ Deserve The Unmitigated Apology Of Nigerian Social Media Users - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tiwa Savage & TJ Deserve The Unmitigated Apology Of Nigerian Social Media Users (642 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage & TJ Deserve The Unmitigated Apology Of Nigerian Social Media Users by Nobody: 2:59am On May 02, 2016
"They are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has yoked together, let no man put apart." ~ Matthew 19:6

Nigeria is a nation where matters involving mental health and emotional mishaps are still regarded as minor or even as non existent.

In retrospect of how this our belief system must have rendered many patients of emotional distress despondent, dejected and demoralized, it is with despair that I have observed the reactions of Nigerian social media users to the connubial hot water presently confronted by TJ and Tiwa.

Mr TJ and Mrs Tiwa Savage B. deserve the unqualified apology of Nigerian social media users, for being grossly uncompassionate and a damaging incendiary. (Incendiary? Well, you will learn why later.)

Our insensitivity manifested when TJ posted some unmentionables about his family on IG. He conveyed he was depressed.

What did the public do? Instead of reaching out to a suicidal man and helping him regain his sanity, they started creating memes and jokes about his wife. Based on allegations. Allegations made out of real emotional distress. (Well, does emotional distress mean anything to them?). Some even explained his claim away. Saying it was an attempt to jeopardize his wife's career. Really?

The range of the people he called out (including his family), the incoherence of the words and grammar, and the later deletion and denial, affirm that he typed those word explicitly out of depression.

He was really seeking attention. But no, not your attention. He was seeking for his wife's attention. Attesting to this, was the fact that the wordings were only in the first and the second person perspectives, addressed to Mrs Savage.

Then there is another, even bigger, reason why the celebrity couple deserve the absolute apology of the Nigerian social media users: they forced the besmirched songtress to rush to clear her name.

After viewing the 45-minute-long video, you might want to conclude that she granted the interview to 'retaliate'. Really?

Well, after the outburst by TJ on IG, what followed was aspersion on the person of Tiwa, in the form of insulting memes, invective remarks. Even discourtesy sexual overtones cum overtures.

You might now ask, "if she just wanted to clear herself of the mess, why say so many negative things about TJ?" The simple answer is that the social media public forced out words from her when she was obviously (and understandably) enraged. This is made evident when she cried 'I saw all those things they are saying. It is not true, it is just not true!'.

Nigerian social media users, (in your bid to take unsolicited sides), just pray you have not put your beloved celebrity couple in more crack-up.

"What God has yoked together, let no man put apart."

From a considerate human.
Re: Tiwa Savage & TJ Deserve The Unmitigated Apology Of Nigerian Social Media Users by NifemiOlu(m): 3:02am On May 02, 2016
Well...I see your point of view but let's see it from another angle.
When was the last time you witnessed a celebrity break up soooooo messy as this? If Teebillz is ranting and seems suicidal, should Tiwa have granted an interview so early?
Celebrities get pressure. It's normal. When Tiger Woods and his wife were struggling, did his wife grant an interview? John Terry and wife? Jay Z and wife? AY and wife? Ciara and Future? Kloe and Lamar? No one grants an interview so early despite the pressure. If a party is going crazy, the other party calms down and then people would be sensitive. What they've done is mockery of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & TJ Deserve The Unmitigated Apology Of Nigerian Social Media Users by Tapout(m): 5:06am On May 02, 2016
AgricSalt:
"They are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has yoked together, let no man put apart." ~ Matthew 19:6

Nigeria is a nation where matters involving mental health and emotional mishaps are still regarded as minor or even as non existent.

In retrospect of how this our belief system must have rendered many patients of emotional distress despondent, dejected and demoralized, it is with despair that I have observed the reactions of Nigerian social media users to the connubial hot water presently confronted by TJ and Tiwa.

Mr TJ and Mrs Tiwa Savage B. deserve the unqualified apology of Nigerian social media users, for being grossly uncompassionate and a damaging incendiary. (Incendiary? Well, you will learn why later.)

Our insensitivity manifested when TJ posted some unmentionables about his family on IG. He conveyed he was depressed.

What did the public do? Instead of reaching out to a suicidal man and helping him regain his sanity, they started creating memes and jokes about his wife. Based on allegations. Allegations made out of real emotional distress. (Well, does emotional distress mean anything to them?). Some even explained his claim away. Saying it was an attempt to jeopardize his wife's career. Really?

The range of the people he called out (including his family), the incoherence of the words and grammar, and the later deletion and denial, affirm that he typed those word explicitly out of depression.

He was really seeking attention. But no, not your attention. He was seeking for his wife's attention. Attesting to this, was the fact that the wordings were only in the first and the second person perspectives, addressed to Mrs Savage.

Then there is another, even bigger, reason why the celebrity couple deserve the absolute apology of the Nigerian social media users: they forced the besmirched songtress to rush to clear her name.

After viewing the 45-minute-long video, you might want to conclude that she granted the interview to 'retaliate'. Really?

Well, after the outburst by TJ on IG, what followed was aspersion on the person of Tiwa, in the form of insulting memes, invective remarks. Even discourtesy sexual overtones cum overtures.

You might now ask, "if she just wanted to clear herself of the mess, why say so many negative things about TJ?" The simple answer is that the social media public forced out words from her when she was obviously (and understandably) enraged.

Nigerian social media users, (in your bid to take unsolicited sides), just pray you have not put your beloved celebrity couple in more crack-up.

"What God has yoked together, let no man put apart."

From a considerate human.

people can write rubbish for the world o.So now it's not a hacker that led to the break up again, its Nigeria as a whole. Or r u saying they did the right thing by posting it on social media? Did u think of the effect it would have on jamil when he's aware that the whole World knows the story that led to his parents divorce?? I guess u missed that. Meanwhile if a hacker was behind the whole thing, the bible passage u quoted would have made sense. But since it wasn't, what then does that passage have with with the whole drama?? Marriage issues were solved in the past way before the birth of technology. So what exactly is ur point ??
Re: Tiwa Savage & TJ Deserve The Unmitigated Apology Of Nigerian Social Media Users by TPAND(f): 5:15am On May 02, 2016
Nigerians won't apologize. Stop blaming social media users. The world is tenaciously opinionated. Why put the misery of two immature couple on social media users.

Both of them are immature, unfit and classical misrepresentation of the marriage institution. They are not the first couple to have issues in their marriage
Re: Tiwa Savage & TJ Deserve The Unmitigated Apology Of Nigerian Social Media Users by Ewuro4: 5:24am On May 02, 2016
Not my place to judge anyone.

I'm just gonna say this, To couples (man or woman)... Please be wary of external counsels especially when your marriage is on the rocks. Rather give yourselves space than spewing all your marital baggage to them. Please , be very careful. It is well.
Re: Tiwa Savage & TJ Deserve The Unmitigated Apology Of Nigerian Social Media Users by pamellla(f): 5:28am On May 02, 2016
what is the offence of social media users o? no b "jejeli" na im we saka dem bring d matter reach our side. pls dey should face dier prob squarely nd not put blame on anyone
Re: Tiwa Savage & TJ Deserve The Unmitigated Apology Of Nigerian Social Media Users by Viole(f): 6:44am On May 02, 2016
Just Imagine!! Who dem help?
Re: Tiwa Savage & TJ Deserve The Unmitigated Apology Of Nigerian Social Media Users by sisisioge: 6:52am On May 02, 2016
I'm sorry, I couldn't read the epistle cos the title seems more than enough...

...the said couple brought the world into their business. The world is filled with sane, not so sane and outrightly insane people, yet they had no qualms in sharing the gist with all. Since it was their call to wash their linens in public, do not ask for apologies from the same public. By the way, the two here are grossly immature, couples who fight dirty in privates give no show to the public to see...
Re: Tiwa Savage & TJ Deserve The Unmitigated Apology Of Nigerian Social Media Users by Nobody: 7:27am On May 02, 2016
Excuse me? undecided. While you and your ilks are at it, I'm no Nigerian. When you done with it, I'm Nigerian. Okwa I na anu ya angry
Re: Tiwa Savage & TJ Deserve The Unmitigated Apology Of Nigerian Social Media Users by GodnGold: 7:34am On May 02, 2016
Apo...kwa!
I hear you!

oya start the apology and please tell me what social media users should be apologising for.

They should even pay us especially me for the MB I have wasted reading their Aboy and Obaby wahala on the internet.
Apology ko...Apolomy ni...

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Photo Of Mother And Daughter / 4 Things To Do When Your Spouse Loses His/her Job / Help Needed Please: Between Life And Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.