Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Help Needed Please: Between Life And Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Needed Please: Between Life And Death (643 Views)

Deleted / Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! / It's Obvious That Both Life And Death Are In Their Hand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Please: Between Life And Death by ojebodedemmy(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders! My name is Wale. Please I have been battling with a problem for a very long time now. I will be precise as much as possible. It all happen about 2 years ago, I had an accident in my left hand side which leads to serious damage in the affected hand, my skin meat was cut off including veins. I was rushed to a hospital immediately and the doctor in charge of the hospital attended to the injury. It was later the affected part started swelling up and bringing out pose. I have used different types of antibiotics and it will relief me a bit, it will later resurfaced and I will use antibiotics over and over again till this time. But now the drugs are not working anymore. I have to lodge complains in the hospital and series of test were carried out including X-ray, wound test and some other tests. The orthopaedic department confirmed that it was Lipoma ( of which I don't know the meaning of it) that it didn't affect my bone. I was told they will have to reopen the wound and clean it up again and it will cost N32,500 but I will still buy some drugs which would gulp up to another N7,000. Right now all Nairalanders, I have spent a lot on antibiotics and tests. Please I need your help, as at now am going through pains in the hand, it keeps swelling up everyday and bringing out pose every minutes. To all well to do Nigerians and Nairalanders please I need your help to finance the hospital bills as my life is at risk. Please come to my help. Please I call on all the mods to help me move this to the front page. Thanks

Re: Help Needed Please: Between Life And Death by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmmmm... registered today, seeking for financial assistance immediately..
In your post, u dint talk abh ur parents or any relative of yours. did dey abandon u? they cnt afford it? or what?
am not doubting ur story oo buh this is how Ppu come up with different Stories everyday to defraud.

Well, I wish u well If u are not here to scam kindhearted People. buh If u are here to Scam, So shall it be for u.
Re: Help Needed Please: Between Life And Death by ojebodedemmy(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2016
Please mods lalasticlala and the rest, help do the needful by moving it to front page please. I can also be contacted on 08147300563
Re: Help Needed Please: Between Life And Death by Cutehector(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2016
U still use d hand to browse nairaland abi

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Please: Between Life And Death by EfemenaXY: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
ojebodedemmy:
Good morning Nairalanders! My name is Wale. Please I have been battling with a problem for a very long time now. I will be precise as much as possible. It all happen about 2 years ago, I had an accident in my left hand side which leads to serious damage in the affected hand, my skin meat was cut off including veins. I was rushed to a hospital immediately and the doctor in charge of the hospital attended to the injury. It was later the affected part started swelling up and bringing out pose. I have used different types of antibiotics and it will relief me a bit, it will later resurfaced and I will use antibiotics over and over again till this time. But now the drugs are not working anymore. I have to lodge complains in the hospital and series of test were carried out including X-ray, wound test and some other tests. The orthopaedic department confirmed that it was Lipoma ( of which I don't know the meaning of it) that it didn't affect my bone. I was told they will have to reopen the wound and clean it up again and it will cost N32,500 but I will still buy some drugs which would gulp up to another N7,000. Right now all Nairalanders, I have spent a lot on antibiotics and tests. Please I need your help, as at now am going through pains in the hand, it keeps swelling up everyday and bringing out pose every minutes. To all well to do Nigerians and Nairalanders please I need your help to finance the hospital bills as my life is at risk. Please come to my help. Please I call on all the mods to help me move this to the front page. Thanks

ojebodedemmy:
Please mods lalasticlala and the rest, help do the needful by moving it to front page please. I can also be contacted on 08147300563

Have you got any solid proof to back up your claims?
Re: Help Needed Please: Between Life And Death by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
@ op pls like the poster aboove me have said, what prove do you have to back up your claim?
How fast you want nairaland to assist you will be determined by the amount of reliable information to give to us. We don't want to assume , be straignt forward.

Although I don't have much and beside am not working presently, but my joy is to put smiles on people face ( cause I also have health challenges am dealing with ) so if you re truly in need and someone here can verify that you truly need financial assistance, I will be willing to contribute my little seeds. But until verification is made about you.Though your health matters a lot, but still , we just have to be careful to be sure we are not being play.
Re: Help Needed Please: Between Life And Death by freshvine(f): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
You need help for something as serious as this you need to upload your full picture with the wound, a verifiable name and a Facebook identification name for proper authentication to get help faster.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / His Will Is Yet To Be Read After Two Years. / 7 Reasons You Should Never Give Up On Life No Matter What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.