Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) (26141 Views)

Dead Body Found Lying Inside Gutter Along Bank Road In Owerri (Graphic Photos) / Dead Body Found Floating In Aba After Heavy Rainfall. Graphic Photos / Dead Body Found In Atakpo River In Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Flame4chi(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2016
Almost everybody was at shock this morning to find the lifeless body of a man lying in the middle of the road with blood stains all over. The body was found along gate -iwo road axis opp yidi prayer ground adjacent Ecobank. Oyo state Ibadan. We call on the relevant authorities to help come evacuate the body because it smells already.. #GodSaveUsFromUntimelyDeath. #GodblessNigeria. #HappyWorkersDayCelebration.

3 Shares

Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Flame4chi(m): 7:29am On May 02, 2016
cry he looks mentally unstable tho... Not properly dress, dirty stuffs around him.
I suspect hit and Run.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Taeewo(m): 7:29am On May 02, 2016
Subuhanallahi

5 Likes

Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Oche211(m): 7:30am On May 02, 2016
Eyaa, RIP abeg, Lalasticlala, come move dis to FP ASAP
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by chidiebere2020(m): 7:31am On May 02, 2016
What a tragedy
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Damianbrown(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2016
Rest In peace
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by greatness22(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2016
RIP,

4 Likes

Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by tuzeriouz(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2016
Flame4chi:
cry he looks mentally unstable tho... Not properly dress, dirty stuffs around him.
I suspect hit and Run.

common intel suggests that he was killed by the side of the road but was physically dragged to the centre of the road.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by greatbrian(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2016
Hit and run I guess.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 02, 2016
tuzeriouz:

common intel suggests that he was killed by the side of the road but was physically dragged to the centre of the road.
seconded

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Qualer: 11:14am On May 02, 2016
tuzeriouz:

7 Likes

Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by oshe11: 11:37am On May 02, 2016
lemme 'cum n go n read' d post first

Topic so Relevant it appeared twice on FP
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by neutrotoba(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2016
tuzeriouz:

common intel suggests that he was killed by the side of the road but was physically dragged to the centre of the road

Lame attempt at making it look like hit and run

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Rajosh(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2016
it may be a hit and run and it may not be. but one thing I'm sure of is that he was dragged to the centre of the road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 02, 2016
I even forgot Oyo was part of this zoo
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by IamTheophilus(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2016
Had it been we have forensic team , the nature of the death would have been determined. #Dexter....
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Teetopic(f): 11:41am On May 02, 2016
He was dragged to the middle of the road
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by skywalker495(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2016
This country is becoming something else...
Daily deathcounts now equivalent to a case of civil war
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2016
Such death wnt be our portion in jesus/Allah name
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by T4kbaba(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2016
we will not die untimely by God grace.
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2016
The Zoo! Where human life is equal to cow...Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 11:42am On May 02, 2016
Na wa oo. And d family ll still think he's somewhere and hoping for him to return.
I guess Maybe he fell frm the top of a truck.or
Maybe he is mentally unstable,n lying beside d road before he was hit by a stray bullet.
May God protect us all.
Amen
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Carrottop(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2016
He probably was crushed.. . From the dent on his head and was dragged to that spot!... RIP THO
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Adeoba10(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2016
Taeewo:
Subuhanallahi
Rather say Inalillahi wahina illayin rojiun.
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by amosdrizzy: 11:43am On May 02, 2016
R I P, I prayed God should forgive us all our sin
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by sportark(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2016
U said fresh at d same time said 'smelling 'fresh dey smell??

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by DONADAMS(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2016
mods don high oh,,,two topics on FP
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by STolulope(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2016
Should be a hit and run driver. RIP man.
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by Jalubarika(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2016
Whether hit & run or whatever attempt to make it look like one.
Let everyone be safety conscious in a society where nobody cares about anybody.
We need to learn from common Ants.
Re: Dead Body Found On The Road In Ibadan, Oyo State (Graphic Photo) by tomholly: 11:51am On May 02, 2016
ok oooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide / I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses / Imo State University Student Arrested For Armed Robbery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.