Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses (26137 Views)

Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) / Barbed Wire Electrocutes Kogi Robber To Death (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by bbbabes(f): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2017
A self-acclaimed gospel musician who was arrested by the Ogun police for armed robbery has revealed why he committed the crime.

The suspect, Nurudeen Ogundairo was on Tuesday paraded alongside 36 others arrested for various crimes at Eleweran Police Headquarters in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

According to the state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Ilyasu, a team of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, FSARS, arrested Mr. Ogundairo and his alleged accomplices at their hideout at Joju in Ota

Speaking to Premium Times, Ogundairo who seem to be the leader of the gang said that he took to crime to source money for the production of his maiden album.

‎According to the 28-year-old, who confessed to having been among those who carried out a robbery operation at the private residence in Atan-Ota, said the proposed album was scheduled for launch on July 24.

“I am a gospel musician. I needed money to enable me to produce my maiden album and I got involved in robbery to raise money for the project. In fact, I had picked a date of July 24 to release the album to the public after the production,” he said.

‎The suspect, who was arrested with two of his accomplices, identified as Tunde Joseph and Ganiu Ajibode, said he regretted his action after spending over two months in detention.

“I hope I can still be forgiven by the police and God over my action. It was in a bid to make headway in my musical career that I took to robbery,” he stated.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-dsx9B3YfH-I/WVybD_QLHNI/AAAAAAAMxhc/ueTH3NvGpt89zi7kjKIpzCY4w9W3LdBWQCLcBGAs/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/i-became-armed-robber-to-raise-funds.html
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by TheBlogSavvy: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Haha

2 Likes

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by SHEEGO2015(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2017
K
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Atlantia(f): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2017
What a joke!!!
You couldn't think of any legal way of raising money for your 'Gospel album' okwa ya?! undecided

14 Likes

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by NwaAmaikpe: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2017
shocked

Wow,

Such a passion for the Lord.

They should free him ASAP for his desire to propagate the gospel via Music.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Ekakamba: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Stewpit thief. These ediots lie without shame once breeze don blow fowl nyash.

2 Likes

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Hier(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Paul never said you should steal, but instead labour, and by the way, must you produce an album to be known by men

3 Likes

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Raydos: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2017
abeg who get correct cutlass? angry

6 Likes

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Hawlahscho(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2017
“I hope I can still be forgiven by the police and God over my action. It was in a bid to make headway in my musical career that I took to robbery,”

Se oo ya were

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by ekems2017(f): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Which gospel album? Anyway, that is Why you were caught.

2 Likes

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by positivelord: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2017
now what do I say to this.. no point checking name, this guy is just a mad man ,walahi

2 Likes

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by jay2pee(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2017
This thief still be learner sef
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Faithfulwrites(f): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Who are we going to ask. I feel he is covering up.
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by kinkybunny(f): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by TINALETC3(f): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2017
shocked omo, see testimony shocked
Gospel artist, Wat gospel wl u now preach.
Guy, u need 2 b hung

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by twilliamx(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Lol: well he can now sing redemption song in prison

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by GoGreenNaija: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Evans too got involved in kidnapping so he can raise funds to start his own ministry..

1 Like

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by sirjj(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2017
This guy is sick!!
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Ezezima2012(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Association of Name checkers China branch
Name...... Afonja
Region..... Brown roof
Tribe.... Yoruba

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Hier(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2017
I don't get
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Bowwow11(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2017
what kind of excuse is dis ole given to d public
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by matbella(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Story for the gods...
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Baddest69(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Afon....

18 Likes

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by hakeem4(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Don't worry those people in jail will listen to the music grin

Raydos:

Ikorodu people grin

7 Likes

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by judedwriter(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmm...anyways...lucifer was once a gospel singer undecided
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by partnerbiz4: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Robber and gospel?
Okayy

See below for data shaa..

See testimonies too

1 Like

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by toxxnoni(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2017
cool
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by misteryman: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Congregations.

Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Baffeh(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Raydos:
Haha
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by ona25ZIGG(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Take me to church
Re: I Became An Armed Robber To Raise Funds For My Gospel Album - Suspect Confesses by Lincoln275(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2017
chai! its over ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA / Imo State University Student Arrested For Armed Robbery (photo) / Woman Fakes Pregnancy, Steals Two-week-old Baby (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.