Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Woman's Leg Smashed In Delta By A Hit & Run Driver - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Woman's Leg Smashed In Delta By A Hit & Run Driver (22417 Views)

Man With Sledge Hammer Breaks Windows Of Hit-&-Run SUV As Driver Tries To Flee / Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station / FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Leg Smashed In Delta By A Hit & Run Driver by virginboy1(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2016
I trust Naija youths.
see as dem break d glass, but the driver of that SUV is wicked
Re: Woman's Leg Smashed In Delta By A Hit & Run Driver by juman(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2016
Sorry.

Bad governance.
Re: Woman's Leg Smashed In Delta By A Hit & Run Driver by iykekelvins(m): 4:38pm On May 02, 2016
mekonglobal:
Baddest siggy! cheesy grin
cheesycheesy
Hope u read the other part of it wink
Re: Woman's Leg Smashed In Delta By A Hit & Run Driver by chuggy(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2016
chaiii...Make d driver thank God say no be KUBWA in do this kin thing...Abokis for don do am jungle justice...
Re: Woman's Leg Smashed In Delta By A Hit & Run Driver by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 02, 2016
y d snapping?A Nigerian citizen is in pains and is bleeding and people are snapping....it is well
Re: Woman's Leg Smashed In Delta By A Hit & Run Driver by Nobody: 7:16am On May 03, 2016
beejaybig:
God will heal d woman's wound.
stop that rubbish, silly child, is God an orthopaedic surgeon? What's all these rubbish with religious bigotry.... What's even wring with Africans? Common, trash!!!
Re: Woman's Leg Smashed In Delta By A Hit & Run Driver by MentalCase(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2016
Sell the car and use the money to treat her
Re: Woman's Leg Smashed In Delta By A Hit & Run Driver by ichommy(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2016
Raymondenyi:
stop that rubbish, silly child, is God an orthopaedic surgeon? What's all these rubbish with religious bigotry.... What's even wring with Africans? Common, trash!!!

You just made my day Sir. Kudos.
Re: Woman's Leg Smashed In Delta By A Hit & Run Driver by 9icetoo(m): 11:54pm On May 03, 2016
dotuna3:
Sometimes I don't want to blame the car drivers.some of this okada drivers will never leave roads for cars to pass. They will even be claiming right on the road as if cars and okada re mate for nigeria road. I also drive and see some of these things done by d okada pple u will ave to keep horning severally before they leave road and after they will still abuse u for pressing horn on them to leave d road
So roads were built for cars alone Abi? When a trailer does same to you, you will run to nairaland to cry foul Abi? I no blame you. I blame the system for allowing ignorance reign supreme in the land.
That suv owner is in for it. He/she will learn to respect other road users if he gets out of this one in one piece.
I know there are roads where motorcycles within a certain engine capacity aren't allowed but that doesn't give any driver the right to now them down.
Re: Woman's Leg Smashed In Delta By A Hit & Run Driver by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks / Placing Plastic On A Car As Method Of Advertising For Sale: What's Origin? / Lamborghini Goes Into Electric Bicycles Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.