Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

5 Smart And Simple Points To Get A Distinction "A" In All Courses. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Smart And Simple Points To Get A Distinction "A" In All Courses. (428 Views)

DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 / Pls Can HND Distinction Go For Masters Direct / First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Smart And Simple Points To Get A Distinction "A" In All Courses. by glorieazy(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2016
Targeting an "A" in a course is somewhat problematic and difficult to some students. Which suppose not to be so. The glory of passing a course is by getting an "A" in the course. That yolk on underestimating yourself and feeling the that distinctions are no yours will be terminated with these little tricks I will be sharing with us.. This is out of experience, I tried to and its working out for me. I'm pretty sure it going to work
out for you too perfectly. Before going into the main discussion. I would like to give some advise as regard patience. Please you have to excersice patience and be attentive so that you can get the main thing I'm sharing. As I like itemising things always. I will be listing the points which are the tricks to having distinctions. There is no other things hidden anywhere. No juju anywhere. Its not beyond these points.

Attend class
Study everyday
Understand yourself
Smart work
Prayer

Now its time to discuss those itemized topics about explicitly.=>>
http://www.nairaleader.com/2016/05/5-smart-and-simple-points-on-how-to-get.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacy Or Medicine, Which Would You Recommend For Him? / Who Is At Fault For A Child Failure In School, Is It The Parents Or The Teachers / Sec. School Where Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.