Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? (8509 Views)

Poll: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most?

Cricket: 32% (13 votes)
Soccer: 7% (3 votes)
Golf: 15% (6 votes)
Baseball: 7% (3 votes)
Basketball: 0% (0 votes)
Rugby: 7% (3 votes)
American Football: 5% (2 votes)
Boxing: 7% (3 votes)
Wrestling: 2% (1 vote)
Car Racing (F1): 7% (3 votes)
Tennis: 2% (1 vote)
Ice Hockey: 0% (0 votes)
Others: 5% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Which Sport Betting Is Prefered / Advice!! Which Sport Betting Site Is Good For Me? / Which Sport Best Measures A Players Athleticism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Ekwere(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2009
One man's meat is another man's poison.

Go to India and ask them which sport the like most and 99% of Indian population would tell you Cricket, go to USA and ask them their best sports and they would line up their favs this way-basketball,rugby,baseball and I suppose soccer would come last.

Uk-Football

South Africa- 60% football,40% Rugby

Coming to Nigeria,90-98% would choose football as their fav sport

To me, I cant waste my time to watch a man or woman being pummel because of some stupid cash(Boxing)
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by HarryPotter1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2009
To be sincere wit ourselves Rugby and criket isn't the worst sport and i think the problem is dat pple dont seems 2 understand the game dats why they dislike it.the sport i dislike most is no other than shotput and discus i think it should be banned 4rm Olympics cos oneday somebody will scream out his/her throat just 2 throw de ball far.Ewoh!funny sport.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by DisGuy: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2009
Cricket is 100 times better than baseball

in cricket the guy atleat hits the ball but in baseball the fat macho man, chew gum like his life depends on it
spits all over the place then three strikes and out, runs back to his other big bootied mate to get slapped in the ass
and oh it's only played in that fat country grin

world series
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2009
Dis Guy:

Cricket is 100 times better than baseball

in cricket the guy atleat hits the ball but in baseball the fat macho man, chew gum like his life depends on itspits all over the place then three strikes and out, runs back to his other big bootied mate to get slapped in the ass and oh it's only played in that fat country grin

world series
ROFLMAO i don't know why, but I find this really funny
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by yoruba: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2009
American sports are the worst sports because only americans play them but for some reason they have the audacity to call them world series so that an american could win all the time.
Cricket is a colonial sport played by former and current British colonies.
Rugby on the hand is one of the best sports because there is a position for any size of a player and you kick, run, chase also its a strategic sport based on game plan and of course its a full contact sport.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by yoruba: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2009
Oh, by the way anyone every seen the New Zealand haka(A new zealand war dance that is performed before a game)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4LNjNXt1yM
best thing since watching 300 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Libra38: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2009
Honestly I dislike Foot Ball!

Imagine dudes wasting their enormouse and precious time watching the so-called UEFA, LALIGA and all sort of rubish.

What baffles me most is the way and manner my peolple have constituted themselves into fans, clubs, supporters and all what not. showering encomium on foreign players against the back drop of our local players.

I am recommending in its entirerity (if I have my way) a capital punishment to be melted down on any individual seeing supporting any foreign club so as to serve as detriments to others.

My own view sha!
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by HarryPotter1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2009
why is every body fond of rugby? it is a gentlemans game and i think de problem wit u guyz is dat u dont understand de game and i think if u put more interest in it u will find it interesting than football and dont 4get it is also called American Football.2 me i think shotput and discus is the worst game and should be ban 4rm Olympics b4 someone screams out his/her throat trying 2 throw de ball far.Chei! funny sport.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by HarryPotter1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2009
why is every body fond of rugby? it is a gentlemans game and i think de problem wit u guyz is dat u dont understand de game and i think if u put more interest in it u will find it interesting than football and dont 4get it is also called American Football.2 me i think shotput and discus is the worst game and should be ban 4rm Olympics b4 someone screams out his/her throat trying 2 throw de ball far.Chei! funny sport.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by ijawgirl: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2009
Golf, Hockey, cricket and football
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by aleroaruya(f): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2009
Wrestling, because it has no clear-cut rules, maybe its acting or drugs o, i no just like am,
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Ekwere(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2009
Libra38:

Honestly I dislike Foot Ball!

Imagine dudes wasting their enormouse and precious time watching the so-called UEFA, LALIGA and all sort of rubish.

What baffles me most is the way and manner my peolple have constituted themselves into fans, clubs, supporters and all what not. showering encomium on foreign players against the back drop of our local players.

I am recommending in its entirerity (if I have my way) a capital punishment to be melted down on any individual seeing supporting any foreign club so as to serve as detriments to others.

My own view sha!

In your wildest dreams right?
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by tayoccu(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ ~borat~
why don't you add a poll?
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Akanniade(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2009
Definitely cricket. Cant stand watching a bunch of grown men making a fool of themselves. Same goes for baseball, rugby, american football, basketball, softball.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2009
Player hating is the sport that disgusts me the most
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by morzook(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2009
for me it has to be lacrosse, hockey (field and .ice) , cricket, discus, shot-put, hammer, javelin and ABULA,

ABULA is a traditional sport played on a volleyball court with tennis balls and a bat. Itz played the same way as volleyball, same rule except you hit the ball with a bat and not your hand, itz played at the national sportz festival.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by pixiechic(f): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2009
Definately CRICKET! sad, Don't understand that shitty game at all
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by AloyEmeka6: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
Cricket.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Junee(f): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2009
BOXING!!!  angry

I wonder why one would love to get wounded, have a black eye & a few missing tooth.

I can't stand the pain of being slapped on the face, talk more of a KNOCKOUT Terrible . . . above all one might not even win . . .lol

I wouldn't even watch cricket to be able to judge wether its to be hated!
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Krayola2(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2009
what about cycling. . .does anyone know anyone that has ever sat thru the tour de france? or some kinda walkathon
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Morizo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2009
A lot, but cricket comes first
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by ayobase(m): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2009
we fit even form ours sport
for this forum!
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by darqly(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
Gwara-Gwara. grin
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2009
CRICKET. Suck! Yuck! Disgusting.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Cristalz(f): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2009
Definitely Boxing. . .now that is one sport that so doesn't make sense at all!
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by mukina2: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2009
darqly:

Gwara-Gwara. grin
reminds me of Mr bones grin grin grin
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by MrCrackles(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2009
darqly:

Gwara-Gwara. grin

WTF is gwara-gwara
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by oneluvb55(f): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2009
rugby
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Tudor6(f): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2009
Cycling especially the Tour dope france. . . .
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by hackney(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2009
Cricket is like a bleeping mistake invented by a bunch of  dweeps.
I hate that sport so much and it's usually in the way of other 'normal' sports on the sports channels.
(looks like a match lasts for days as well; what the mess!)
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by eldee(m): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

WTF is gwara-gwara
That's golf . . . at least from what I saw in the movie Mr Bones

@topic
Snooker

I have nothing against playing pool, but when it gets to the level where TV comes in, that's disrespectful
Like . . . they spend or TV licence money on that??
The funny thing is, their main competetion is called The Premier League.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2009
FOOTBALL!

Goodness Me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal First Team Players Plus Their Weekly And Yearly Salaries. / Odion Ighalo Wins 2015 Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Award / 500 Naira To Win 11million Free Code Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.