Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? (8503 Views)

Poll: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most?

Cricket: 32% (13 votes)
Soccer: 7% (3 votes)
Golf: 15% (6 votes)
Baseball: 7% (3 votes)
Basketball: 0% (0 votes)
Rugby: 7% (3 votes)
American Football: 5% (2 votes)
Boxing: 7% (3 votes)
Wrestling: 2% (1 vote)
Car Racing (F1): 7% (3 votes)
Tennis: 2% (1 vote)
Ice Hockey: 0% (0 votes)
Others: 5% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Which Sport Betting Is Prefered / Advice!! Which Sport Betting Site Is Good For Me? / Which Sport Best Measures A Players Athleticism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by 3spade3(m): 1:25am On Aug 15, 2009
Thor:

American Football is Rugby and was developed from Rugby. The difference is that the American football players wear crash helmets, mattresses on their backs and the game stops every ten seconds so they can talk about what they are doing grin grin

Pity that 419 is mot a sport as Nigeria would be the World champions grin grin grin

True. But unlike rugy, alot of niggas play american football.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:11am On Aug 15, 2009
Cricket
Soccer
Golf
Baseball
Basketball
Rugby
American Football
Boxing
Wrestling
Car Racing
Tennis
Ice Hockey
Others

I wish I could vote for all the highlighted ones
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by qymekkam(m): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2009
boxing, wrestling, american foorball!!! how could u hate those sports. oh i c ur a woman girls just dont understand.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by factbox(f): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2009
cricket,also rugby, baseball,and golf are all nomsense games very boring.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by factbox(f): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2009
Cricket,takes first then Rugby,Baseball,and the most and rubbish Golf.all this games should be scrapped, my little coin.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by dayokanu(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2009
what of this

Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2009
I Hate La-Cross, . . Ice Hockey, and Baseball undecided
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2009
i just havent sat down long enough to try to understand a game of CRICKET. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Phony200(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2009
@all Cricket haters
I raise a motion. Why don't we all try to live through a game of cricket and stay awake through a tutorial of the rules, maybe there might be a change of heart.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by chic2pimp(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2009
dayokanu:

what of this
gerraway jare ogbono boy grin grin grin
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2009
Wrestling - so gay

Golf - yawn

Cricket- Wah da. . . .

Auto racing- Might as well commit suicide

Equestrianism -

Dog race

sumo wrestling - like seriously?

Boxing

Baseball - Still don't get its point

Pool - I'm not even sure if it's a sport

Lacrose

Fencing

Surfing

Mountain Biking - Just write your will before indulging in such sport

Skateboarding
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by oyinda3(f): 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2009
FL Gators:

Dog race

rotfl
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Borat1: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2009
Oyinda, is that you or your daughter in the pic? grin
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by mukina2: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2009
Bo[b]rat[/b] grin
na people profile pic you dey to watch abi? grin
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2009
Phony200:

@all Cricket haters
I raise a motion. Why don't we all try to live through a game of cricket and stay awake through a tutorial of the rules, maybe there might be a change of heart.

i have tried many times but i just cant take the pain. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . its seems so boring. a mix of baseball with ¨something¨
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by azeeza(f): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
gosh dat game called rugby,i hate it wit passion
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by aieromon(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2009
Dumb sport
**cricket**
Dumb sport
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by bawomolo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2009
lacrosse is a fun sport, similar to field hockey.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Thor(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2009
Cricket is a complex game that needs to be understood. Due to It's complexity Cricket is only followed by people with above average intelligence, hence the position of Cricket as the number one disliked sport!

The best way to experience Cricket is during a sunny day, with a few cold drinks , sat in the pavillion. It is a whole day event, rather than a timed game!
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by parislomo(f): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2009
Curling has to be the most boring sport ever. It's like an advanced version of biro game. But they don't use bic pens, just some "whatever they're called". One time last season they didn't show a barca CL game cause Canada was in a curling tournament. I wan die that day. ANyone that can sit through an hour of that shit has either never seen a TV before and is just staring at the box, or blind and can't really see shit.

Imagine a bunch of women in their 40s playing table soccer, only not as exciting.

lwkmd. . . grin cry
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by utotomi10(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2009
golf is just useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sports Ministry Unaware Of U23 USA Tour / Daily Free 5 Odds (bet9ja Codes) / Beautiful Mosque Built By Bayern Munich Football Club (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.