Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? (8510 Views)

Poll: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most?

Cricket: 32% (13 votes)
Soccer: 7% (3 votes)
Golf: 15% (6 votes)
Baseball: 7% (3 votes)
Basketball: 0% (0 votes)
Rugby: 7% (3 votes)
American Football: 5% (2 votes)
Boxing: 7% (3 votes)
Wrestling: 2% (1 vote)
Car Racing (F1): 7% (3 votes)
Tennis: 2% (1 vote)
Ice Hockey: 0% (0 votes)
Others: 5% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Which Sport Betting Is Prefered / Advice!! Which Sport Betting Site Is Good For Me? / Which Sport Best Measures A Players Athleticism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2009
eldee:

The funny thing is, their main competetion is called The Premier League.

That's hilarious.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by DonUmeh(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2009
Boxing. they pay u a lot of money to kill urself.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by meerkat(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
men I hate bowling.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by kok(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
Don Umeh:

Boxing. they pay u a lot of money to kill urself.

Yes, Mohammed Alli is a living witness!
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by canuck(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2009
C'mon NLanders! You are knocking great sports because you do not understand them.

Very typical of my people - Conceited in ignorance!!!

I learned baseball in a 10 minute conversation with a kid. I learned cricket by hanging out with my Indian friend who was too happy to explain the game's intricacies. I learned golf to keep my job.

, And I L-O-V-E watching and playing them now, as I do soccer.

Open your minds people. Quit advertizing your myopia.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by mamagee6(f): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2009
Rugby, Baseball and Hockey

Baseball gives me the creeps. angry
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by bawomolo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
why would anyone find baseball boring? 

it's pretty entertaining if you know the rules.  guys like albert pujols and mark texiera would destroy cricket. 

cricket and rugby are wack sports.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2009
baseball is hella gay, dude
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by jaybee3(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2009
Cricket ain't that bad y'all.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by bgees(m): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2009
Handball
Golf
Greco-roman wrestling(excuse for gays).

Figure skating.

And I actually love cricket. You'll like it if you understand it.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by jaybee3(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2009
bgees:

Handball
Golf
Greco-roman wrestling(excuse for gays).

Figure skating.

And I actually love cricket. You'll like it if you understand it.
I tell ya. from leg spinners to pace bowlers.
boundaries, run outs, 6's .
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Cristalz(f): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2009
I happen to love figure skating. grin
Boxing should be banned. . .too hazardous.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by chamotex(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2009
Mine is the olympic sport - WALKING, where grown men try to walk as fast as they can whilst shaling their skinny asses.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by bgees(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2009
Figure skating should be left for women. I just can't stand men in those costumes.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by TOPE20001(f): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2009
chamotex:

Mine is the olympic sport - WALKING, where grown men try to walk as fast as they can whilst shaling their skinny asses.

lolz
me too grin
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by mukina2: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2009
Cristalz:

I happen to love figure skating. grin
Boxing should be banned. . .too hazardous.

confess jo, you love boxing, Were not drolling over that Nigerian boxer? grin grin
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Cristalz(f): 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2009
chamotex:

LOL. grin

bgees:

Figure skating should be left for women. I just can't stand men in those costumes.

Why not? Their costumes ain't that bad. Kinda reminds me of what the men wear in Latin dance competitions.

mukina2:

confess jo, you love boxing, Were not drolling over that Nigerian boxer? grin grin

Which Nigerian boxer? Nor be me and you o. I know you love that stunted black boxer with saucer-shaped eyes in blue shorts. . .you posted his pic sometime ago. grin grin
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by mukina2: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2009
Cristalz:

Which Nigerian boxer? Nor be me and you o. I know you love that stunted black boxer with saucer-shaped eyes in blue shorts. . .you posted his pic sometime ago. grin grin

You mean Sharon's pic? grin grin grin

i'll go find it soon grin grin cheesy grin lol @ saucer-shaped eyes grin grin
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Tatase(f): 1:37am On Aug 13, 2009
1.) Golf (I'd rather watch hair growing or paint drying)
2.) Baseball (it's like a razzer version of cricket with unflattering outfits).
3.) American Football (basically rugby for sissys and again with those outfits!!! like at least play like men!!!)
4.) Wrestling (whether Greco-Roman/UFC/WWE, nothing sexier than sweaty men rubbing up on each other. Not)
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 13, 2009
Tatase:

1.) Golf (I'd rather watch hair growing or paint drying)

Golf if good when the pros are playing. Its boring just watching pars and bogeys.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Tatase(f): 1:40am On Aug 13, 2009
davidylan:

Golf if good when the pros are playing. Its boring just watching pars and bogeys.

Golf is never good! All that strolling about. All that silence. It's like a game of aged corpses. There's no excitement. There's polite cheering for goodness sake. A true fan should never politely cheer. You cheer like the fanatic you are. With passion and "umph." Not politely clap and murmur like you're at the Queen's tea-party. Between the players and the fans and the long periods with no action <shakes head> I don't think so. . .
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 13, 2009
Tatase:

Golf is never good! All that strolling about. All that silence. It's like a game of aged corpses. There's no excitement. There's polite cheering for goodness sake. A true fan should never politely cheer. You cheer like the fanatic you are. With passion and "umph." Not politely clap and murmur like you're at the Queen's tea-party. Between the players and the fans and the long periods with no action <shakes head> I don't think so. . .

grin grin grin that's usually because the majority of golfers are average. I only watch when Tiger is playing, you're bound to see amazing shots . . .
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Tatase(f): 1:48am On Aug 13, 2009
I'm sure his games must be better than most but it still has all that awful walking about from hole to hole. It's like he's wearing a polo shirt and khaki trousers and walking on the grass to go and hit a ball. Yes I'm supposed to be impressed because he's Tiger Woods but couldn't he like run, or look excited or have a bit of bounce in his step. Look like he's playing a sport and not just strolling in the park on a Sunday afternoon. Like can't they just inject some life into it. It's so dead. The heart never races in this sport. It's so meh. . .
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by PurestBoy(m): 2:21am On Aug 13, 2009
Rugby
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by IniUbom(m): 5:08am On Aug 13, 2009
@all
This topic should bi called "Bias" or "Discriminate" or "BAD BELLE"
Most responses have many loopholes. Di responses r from pipul's limited understanding. Frankly, una don tuk from yua yansh o!
That being said, There's nothing new under di sun.
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by IniUbom(m): 5:14am On Aug 13, 2009
Did I mention I lurv CANADA?
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by Dfash(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2009
if you ask me a million times over i will tell you I HATE ROUGBY with passion!!!!!!!!! smiley
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by mayrho(m): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2009
Baseball cos i don't get the drift maybe if I understand it and watch @ close-quarters it would make more sense
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by omooloye1(f): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2009
Wrestling and Boxing

They call them sports, I call them sucide
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by chibaby5(f): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2009
Cricket n rugby. . . pssssss
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2009
omo oloye:

Wrestling and Boxing

They call them sports, I call them sucide
oh dear grin grin
Re: Which Sport Do You Dislike The Most? by FBS: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2009
@Mukina33333333,

Emi ati e! cool cheesy

@topic:

None.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal First Team Players Plus Their Weekly And Yearly Salaries. / Odion Ighalo Wins 2015 Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Award / 500 Naira To Win 11million Free Code Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.