Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD (23191 Views)

JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education / Rush Now For TNRI Scholarship 2017 For Secondary School Leavers And Undergraduat / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2016/17 TNRI Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:48am On May 03, 2016
ireneony:
who dictionary don epp undecided
We should invest on our local dialect not the borrowed language you called English.

Last time I checked forbes only recognised dangote not wole sonyika.

The other day, dangote opened the biggest cement factory in Ethiopia, if you ask me, dangota has done more good and well recognised globally for his humantaria works.

Let me ask you this question [b]can wole stand in the same room with bill gate.[/b]And how many people has wole help?
So, people recognized by Forbes are the only successful and influential people in the world?
Biko which humanitarian work is dangote doing? He's only doing business.

@bolded lol you no well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:06am On May 03, 2016
iAmCharis:
@bolded bhuaahahahahahahaa true gringrin But that doesn't mean he's not influential in the international world in his own capacity.

By the way, I've never seen a billionaire who is an illiterate neither have I heard of any.
If Tosyn read kinglekan's comment and is still typing away, then I give up. His hypothesis was flawed in every aspect, two great men in different fields. Wole isn't poor neither is Dangote an "illiterate". Why compare both?

I didn't read that epistle because I know what their argument looks like already, same a rich billionaire is better than a poor academician. I would start listening to their arguments when they come up with something better/different, there are poor literates and illiterates _ what of the rich literates? they exist.

I work with both poly/uni graduates, I have no problem with poly graduates but I would never allow any child of mine go to one. Instead the person should go learn a trade and make money, after all an illiterate billionaire is more respected grin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by kinglekan: 10:11am On May 03, 2016
iAmCharis:
So, people recognized by Forbes are the only successful and influential people in the world?
Biko which humanitarian work is dangote doing? He's only doing business.

@bolded lol you no well

Abeg Lecture this stubborn girl ooooo grin grin

Very soon dem go begin compare Rice and Beans which one sweet pass. grin

Elton John isn't as rich as Dominico Dolce and Steffano Gabbana niether is he "poor" ,but when the renowned designers/CEO's called his surrogate children synthetic, he lashed back and called for a boycott of their products.

The business men didn't consider his threat on social media a goof and immediately tendered an apology knowing that what he said could affect their companies sales. That's Influence.

1 Like

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by kinglekan: 10:20am On May 03, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

If Tosyn read king.lekan's comment and is still typing away, then I give up. His hypothesis was flawed in every aspect, two great men in different fields. Wole isn't poor neither is Dangote an "illiterate". Why compare both?

I didn't read that epistle because I know what their argument looks like already, same a rich billionaire is better than a poor academician. I would start listening to their arguments when they come up with something better/different, there are poor literates and illiterates _ what of the rich literates? they exist.

I work with both poly/uni graduates, I have no problem with poly graduates but I would never allow any child of mine go to one. Instead the person should go and learn trade and make money, after all an illiterate billionaire is more respected grin.

I think he keeps missing this part. @Bold

@RED... Exactly that's their argument and to think they had to pick Dangote vs Soyinka as examples is just hilarious. And Tbh not everyone would be a billionaire, so the whole argument is flawed.

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by Mixty: 10:40am On May 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Accept what mistake? Mind you, I never said all rich people are respected than Wole Soyinka, I only said, most often than not, richness commands more respect than anything else.
Who are the most respected men in history....count how many of them fall into the richest list bucket?
Jesus?
Muhammed?
Abraham Lincoln?
Isaac Newton?
Albert Einstein?
Gandhi?
Mandela?
Pele? Maradona?
Williams Shakespeare?
Michael Jackson?

In the course of time, history ALWAYS favours achievements and value addition, not money.

3 Likes

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by kinglekan: 10:42am On May 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, let's no deceive ourselves jawe... Don't ever think being poor is an option, and the truth of the matter is that you earn more respect from the society when you are extremely rich than when you're a scholar without a tangible source of income and I trust that that's the way it is in other countries.

Forget about all these Ben Car or Wole Soyinka you're mentioning.. Remember this is Nigeria.. Now tell me, if Dangote or Wole Soyinka invites you on a date, whose invitation would you honour? I trust you would pick that of Dangote over Wole Soyinka.. Why? When you're able to answer that question then you should know that Dangote is more valuable.

Money rules this world bro and it shouldn't be argued... May God bless us all

[b]
Tosyne you are my padi but you are goofing big time. The argument switched to GOOFY lane when you decided to compare Aliko Dangote and Wole Soyinka. What on Papa God's verdants earth makes you think Prof is poor?

I still dont get your first paragraph though, i hope you didn't just imply that Prof Wole doesn't have a source of income? If so you just migrated from GOOFY to SCOOBY DOOBY DOO lane. grin cheesy

Biko don't be ridiculous abeg! grin

Did you just type forget Ben Carson and Wole Soyinka? I bet you didn't just do that. That must have been "Autocorrect" playing a fast one on you. grin

Tosyne wake up ooooo!! Which date? grin grin. Stop creating scenarios that have a logical answer. Let's assume that even happens, ever heard of the term "rescheduling"?

Well one of them would have to reschedule and before you think it would be Wole Soyinka, that would solely depend on both of them to decide. grin

Yeah money rules the world yet the top 4 most influential and powerful people aren't the billionaires. The Pope is among the top 4 mind you. grin

[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by Mixty: 10:45am On May 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Of course he's also very influential in his own capacity.. Chris, it's like you don't know the respect people have for money... Though people only misinterpreted my comment due to their inability to reason properly

Now lemme ask you a question, which would you prefer to be life, to be ranked amongst the richest men in the world or a Laureth nobel?

Which ever you choose, kindly tell me why
Lest i forget, it is called nobel laureate not Laureth nobel

2 Likes

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by Nobody: 10:57am On May 03, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

If Tosyn read kinglekan's comment and is still typing away, then I give up. His hypothesis was flawed in every aspect, two great men in different fields. Wole isn't poor neither is Dangote an "illiterate". Why compare both?

I work with both poly/uni graduates, I have no problem with poly graduates but I would never allow any child of mine go to one. Instead the person should go and learn trade and make money, after all an illiterate billionaire is more respected grin.
Very distinct fields. Such juxtaposition for comparison no gel at all. It's like judging a fish by it's ability to climb a tree or a monkey by it's ability to fly.

@emboldened... I dey feel you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by tosyne2much(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

I work with both poly/uni graduates, I have no problem with poly graduates but I would never allow any child of mine go to one. Instead the person should go learn a trade and make money, after all an illiterate billionaire is more respected grin.
@ the Emboldened, Can you just see your way of reasoning? Smh

In as much as I wouldn't like to sound disrespectful

You just jumped from nowhere and quoted me... Well, I believe we are all entitled to our opinions, you clearly stated yours and I clearly stated mine, that's what an argument entails

The summary of what I'm trying to say is that money commands respect more than anything else and I don't expect you to agree with me.

Whether you work with poly/uni graduates or not, that's none of my business because we are no longer talking about poly/uni since the argument has shifted to another dimension.

I never said someone who's not a billionaire cannot make it to the world rank, the message I was trying to pass across was that we are in a society where no one gives a damn whether you are a Nobel whatever, what Nigerians are more concerned about is how they will become rich

In a nutshell, as far as Nigeria is concerned, Dangote is much more valuable than Wole Soyinka

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by tosyne2much(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2016
kinglekan:

[b]
Tosyne you are my padi but you are goofing big time. The argument switched to GOOFY lane when you decided to compare Aliko Dangote and Wole Soyinka. What on Papa God's verdants earth makes you think Prof is poor?

I still dont get your first paragraph though, i hope you didn't just imply that Prof Wole doesn't have a source of income? If so you just migrated from GOOFY to SCOOBY DOOBY DOO lane. grin cheesy

Biko don't be ridiculous abeg! grin

Did you just type forget Ben Carson and Wole Soyinka? I bet you didn't just do that. That must have been "Autocorrect" playing a fast one on you. grin

Tosyne wake up ooooo!! Which date? grin grin. Stop creating scenarios that have a logical answer. Let's assume that even happens, ever heard of the term "rescheduling"?

Well one of them would have to reschedule and before you think it would be Wole Soyinka, that would solely depend on both of them to decide. grin

Yeah money rules the world yet the top 4 most influential and powerful people aren't the billionaires. The Pope is among the top 4 mind you. grin

[/b]

Mind you, I never said those who aren't billionaires will never find the way among the top most influential people oooooo, I only said those who are very rich regardless of their educational qualifications earn more respct in the society
Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by Best2016: 12:05pm On May 03, 2016
Students of poly should not worry buhari will find perfect solution to this inequality.
Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 03, 2016
iAmCharis:
Very distinct fields. Such juxtaposition for comparison no gel at all. It's like judging a fish by it's ability to climb a tree or a monkey by it's ability to fly.

@emboldened... I dey feel you grin
Me go like my pikin to be like Dangote na. Hope you are doing good? Enjoy your day, we go meet for that side. Byebye

kinglekan:

I think he keeps missing this part. @Bold
@RED... Exactly that's their argument and to think they had to pick Dangote vs Soyinka as examples is just hilarious. And Tbh not everyone would be a billionaire, so the whole argument is flawed.

Same point everyday_ same hackneyed point. I really don't care if they eventually get the much desired equality, tired of their emotional outburst.

Na me get that epistle?
Who your respect epp? Will it make me a billionaire? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by henrylowe(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2016
We are taking about the respect naturally attached to being rich some eeediots are busy talking about the respect attached to being a nobel... Whether you believe it or not, rich people earn more respct in the society more than educated ones
Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by kinglekan: 12:51pm On May 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Mind you, I never said those who aren't billionaires will never find the way among the top most influential people oooooo, I only said those who are very rich regardless of their educational qualifications earn more respct in the society

@Bold Not all bro!! How many Agbero Chairmen with all the money they have command respect outside their circle? Money rules but it isn't everything.

Plus i was only trying to let you know that comparing two remarkable individuals at the echelon of their careers is totally wrong. They both command respect.

2 Likes

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by kinglekan: 1:01pm On May 03, 2016
henrylowe:
We are taking about the respect naturally attached to being rich some eeediots are busy talking about the respect attached to being a nobel... Whether you believe it or not, rich people earn more respct in the society more than educated ones

Naturally ko, Artificially ni!! grin grin

For you to even think a Nobel Laureate winner is poor only proves that your IQ is below room temperature. grin

What's stopping you from robbing a bank? grin

Ode!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by skywalker888(f): 1:08pm On May 03, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

I don't think there's need to blow trumpet about you not allowing your children to pass through polytechnic education. That's totally unnecessary cos I don't think this argument has gone beyond that

As regards money, I think the dude was right that rich and wealthy people are most often than not respected than any other people in as much as Nigeria is concerned.. And I'm also of the belief that as far as money is concerned, a rich and personality like Dangote is much more respected than Soyinka

Let's not try to shy away from the truth just because we want people to know that we can argue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by tosyne2much(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2016
kinglekan:

@Bold Not all bro!! How many Agbero Chairmen with all the money they have command respect outside their circle? Money rules but it isn't everything.

Plus i was only trying to let you know that comparing two remarkable individuals at the echelon of their careers is totally wrong. They both command respect.

Bro, I have been so diplomatic with my comments... Like I said earlier, we are not wired to think the same way.. I argue based on my own perception about life so as you

The fact that you together with iAmCharis is asslicking Kachisbarbie does not mean you're right and I'm wrong

Since virtually everyone has claimed to be right with his own comments, to avoid violence and trading of unforeseen insults, I hereby withdraw from this argument just to maintain peace

You are all right and I'm wrong since that's what will make you feel superior
Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by kinglekan: 1:42pm On May 03, 2016
skywalker888:
I don't think there's need to blow trumpet about you not allowing your children to pass through polytechnic education. That's totally unnecessary cos I don't think this argument has gone beyond that

As regards money, I think the dude was right that rich and wealthy people are most often than not respected than any other people in as much as Nigeria is concerned.. And I'm also of the belief that as far as money is concerned, a rich and personality like Dangote is much more respected than Soyinka

Let's not try to shy away from the truth just because we want people to know that we can argue

[b]
Hhehehhehehe!! You couldn't even sense the sacarsm in that part of her post. Let me ask you a very simple question though, if you were as rich as Dangote would you send your kids to a Nigerian polytechnic or even university?

This isn't about letting people know one can argue its about facts and figures. You lots keep saying the same thing based on conjecture. Ever wondered why Nigeria is in a shitty state right now? Because everyone is looking for a "GET RICH" scheme.

Misplaced priorities and this kinda reasoning is why things would remain the way it is for a long time. No one is saying Dangote isn't respected but there is no scale to measure two individuals in different field's doing remarkably well.

Going by your logic everyone should be an entrepreneur and become a billionaire else they wouldn't be respected. Seriously? Who are you kidding? grin

Stop thinking like the masses, everyone has a purpose. Not everyone would be Aliko Dangote or Mike Adenuga. Find your purpose, fulfill it, make an impact, thats all that matter's.

Keep this kinda money minded mentality and you wonder why we can't fight Corruption.

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by ireneony(f): 1:42pm On May 03, 2016
kinglekan:

Abeg Lecture this stubborn girl ooooo grin grin

Very soon dem go begin compare Rice and Beans which one sweet pass. grin

Elton John isn't as rich as Dominico Dolce and Steffano Gabbana niether is he "poor" ,but when the renowned designers/CEO's called his surrogate children synthetic, he lashed back and called for a boycott of their products.

The business men didn't consider his threat on social media a goof and immediately tendered an apology knowing that what he said could affect their companies sales. That's Influence.

you nor well grin

1 Like

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by kinglekan: 1:45pm On May 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, I have been so diplomatic with my comments... Like I said earlier, we are not wired to think the same way.. I argue based on my own perception about life so as you

The fact that you together with iAmCharis is asslicking Kachisbarbie does not mean you're right and I'm wrong

Since virtually everyone has claimed to be right with his own comments, to avoid violence and trading of unforeseen insults, I hereby withdraw from this argument just to maintain peace

Now you are outrightly being a kid by @ Bold.

It isn't about superiority.

Have a good day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by kinglekan: 1:48pm On May 03, 2016
ireneony:
you nor well grin

Chop kiss jare!! kiss kiss

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by glossy6(f): 1:49pm On May 03, 2016
maduinfo:
madam, Nigeria needs poly products.from experience, they are preferred by multinationals.my advice is, whoever wants poly education should go for Engineering Technology.

Hmmmm. Engineering is worst, that's where you get real discrimination. Am speaking from experiences. My elder brother had to re enrol with UNIBEN & started at 200L after his HND to avoid work place discrimination that was almost crippling his career. He was so angry when I went to Poly to read accounting and I will tell you, there are discrimination out there. I got out of that by getting qualified as a Chartered Accountant and even at that LASU said I had to start from 200L not even 300L to get a degree. I ignored them and went for MBA.

HND holders in engineering are referred to as technicians while their degree holding counterparts are called Engineers
Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by iswallker(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes Dangote is much more respected that Prof Wole Soyinka... Who Nobel Laureth don help? How has that contributed to the growth of the nation financially? His Laureth nobel is more of great benefit to him not me

We dey talk about people who control the world with money, u dey mention Wole Soyinka because he's a nobel... Mind you, Dangote is the 23rd richest man in the world if I'm not mistaken

you certainly need university education... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by tosyne2much(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2016
iswallker:

you certainly need university education... cheesy
Yes I really need am oooo bro cheesy
Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by wristbangle: 4:08pm On May 03, 2016
kinglekan:

[b]
Hhehehhehehe!! You couldn't even sense the sacarsm in that part of her post. Let me ask you a very simple question though, if you were as rich as Dangote would you send your kids to a Nigerian polytechnic or even university?

This isn't about letting people know one can argue its about facts and figures. You lots keep saying the same thing based on conjecture. Ever wondered why Nigeria is in a shitty state right now? Because everyone is looking for a "GET RICH" scheme.

Misplaced priorities and this kinda reasoning is why things would remain the way it is for a long time. No one is saying Dangote isn't respected but there is no scale to measure two individuals in different field's doing remarkably well.

Going by your logic everyone should be an entrepreneur and become a billionaire else they wouldn't be respected. Seriously? Who are you kidding? grin

Stop thinking like the masses, everyone has a purpose. Not everyone would be Aliko Dangote or Mike Adenuga. Find your purpose, fulfill it, make an impact, thats all that matter's.

Keep this kinda money minded mentality and you wonder why we can't fight Corruption.

[/b]

Everybody want to be successful which transpires to been wealthy, influential and well respected in the society.

That aside, speaking of wole soyinka and dangote comparison, let's face fact both are well respected but dangote's level will ofcourse be more because forbes often believes that men who makes the world's richest list are noble, do business legitimately and contributes to community development( jobs, projects, etc)

On the other hand, some one like wole soyinka can be viewed as a noble man in terms of academic achievement mainly. The only impact of this Nobel laureth is limited but the question you should ask yourself is how many jobs as his achievement brought into the life of Nigerians!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by tosyne2much(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2016
wristbangle:

Everybody want to be successful which transpires to been wealthy, influential and well respected in the society.

That aside, speaking of wole soyinka and dangote comparison, let's face fact both are well respected but dangote's level will ofcourse be more because forbes often believes that men who makes the world's richest list are noble, do business legitimately and contributes to community development( jobs, projects, etc)

On the other hand, some one like wole soyinka can be viewed as a noble man in terms of academic achievement mainly. The only impact of this Nobel laureth is limited but the question you should ask yourself is how many jobs as his achievement brought into the life of Nigerians?
Bros, thank you for this insightful piece and I'm glad you're not delusional in thinking like those that almost ripped off my head.

Though, I stand on the fact that the prestige attached to being a Nobel Laureth can never be underestimated anytime any day but come to think of it, how has this achievement brought creation of jobs, infrastructural development as well as national growth to Nigeria?

The main problem we are facing in our everyday lives is financially difficulties and someone who's able to ease you of your financial burden is just like a god. These people have no idea of how Dangote has brough unprecedented changes to our nation's growth and development... Do they think new English words have anything to contribute to the current dwindling economy?

The last time I checked Bill Gates, as a rich man, gave about 50 million Dollars to Africa to fight against malaria just to contribut to the growth of Africa.

I couldn't but smh when I read comment laced with ignorance and short-sightedness sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by wristbangle: 4:34pm On May 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bros, thank you for this insightful piece and I'm glad you're not delusional in thinking like those that also ripped off my head.

Though, I stand on the fact that the prestige attached to being a Nobel Laureth can never be underestimated anytime any day but come to think of it, how has this achievement brought creation of jobs, infrastructural development as well as national growth?

The main problem we are facing in our everyday life is financially difficulties and someone who's able to ease you of that stress is just like a god. These people have no idea of how development Dangote is bringing to our nation's development... Do they think new English words have anything to contribute to the dwindling economy?

The last time I checked Bill Gates, as a rich man, gave about 50 million Dollars to Africa to fight against malaria just to contribut to the growth of Africa..

I couldn't but smh when I read comment laced with ignorance and short-sightedness sha

Excellent comment brother. Spot on!
Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by kinglekan: 5:26pm On May 03, 2016
wristbangle:

[b]
Let me take your points one after the other. Even though my initial posts has addressed all the points you have raised.

Firstly being successful doesn't equate being wealthy. When Bill Gates started Microsoft he wanted to make a difference, he wasn't thinking of being wealthy. He approached Apple Computers a couple of times and his idea was turned down, he then went on to build an Empire from nothing.

Being successful is attaining excellence and fulfillment in whatever path you have chosen in life. Meanwhile wealth is a product of success and it is relative to different individuals.

Influence on the other hand is the capacity to have an effect on the character or behaviour of someone or a group of people. Putting that into perspective you don't have to be extremely wealthy or be on Forbes list to have influence.

Typical examples would be Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Ghandi, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Albert Einstein, Christian Amanpour, Barrack Obama, Vladimir Putin, etc...

The ironic part to it all is that many celebrities are far more influencial than Carlos Slim Helu who is the 3rd richest Man in the world. Since you have decided to pick Forbes as your SI unit for measuring influence.

Well you can have a bite at the TIMES 100 MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE . You would also notice that the TIMES categorized them under 5 columns to give room for a more balanced comparison. Which has been my point since this argument over Wole and Dangote began.
[/b]

Here you come again with another unjustified propaganda. cheesy grin. How do you know what Forbes believes? The manner in which you personified Forbes would make one think Forbes is just one man.

Legitimately? Since when did Forbes become the IRS? Forbes only publishes as much as they know. End of story.

Dangote no doubt has created Job's but you have to also put into consideration that he is a business man and by default needs people as much as they need him.

Are you aware Forbes has a Top Givers List? Maybe you should check it yourself to see that when it comes to humanitarian service, some folks who aren't on the top 20 richest in the world are making top 10 on that list.

Did you know Warren Buffet once said he wasnt going to give out his wealth until he dies? Well thank goodness he changed his mind around 2006. grin

On the other hand, some one like wole soyinka can be viewed as a noble man in terms of academic achievement mainly. The only impact of this Nobel laureth is limited but the question you should ask yourself is how many jobs as his achievement brought into the life of Nigerians!

Stop thinking like the average Nigerian!

That comparison is flawed and there is no basis for the juxtaposition.

I rest my case. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by Mbamifeanyi(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2016
Good analyses ...........it is not abt d school or what ur cert says, it is always what u have upstair to contribute........Only God can decide ur success...........
Re: Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 03, 2016
tosyne2much:

Hehehe I saw this coming and you didn't disappoint. How is it asslicking when I was on the argument before she joined agreeing with my points?

No let me enter you sha. undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baze Uni Throws Out 185 Amnesty Students Over Tuition During Exams / 41 Real Facts To Know About Life To Help You In 2016 / Poisoning Of OAU Dam, Act Of Genocide – Obafemi Awolowo University Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.