Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Need Help With My Tecno P9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help With My Tecno P9 (710 Views)

My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) / Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With My Tecno P9 by fizzy123(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2016
Sooo initially the phone boots to home buh ones the case is closed, it just comes out white like that afterwards, sometimes it refuses to switch on, and whenever it does it locks and keeps showing white screen with outer part going black.... Need help, anyone please.

Re: Need Help With My Tecno P9 by just2endowed: 12:05am On May 03, 2016
U might need to flash a new p9 rom. Was ur rom on jelly bean or kitkat
Re: Need Help With My Tecno P9 by fizzy123(m): 8:08am On May 03, 2016
just2endowed:
U might need to flash a new p9 rom. Was ur rom on jelly bean or kitkat

Not sure buh it was still on its stock rom.... Cuz the phone aint really mine... Its for a friend. I even did factory reset once the phone was able to boot completely but it was the same afterwards
Re: Need Help With My Tecno P9 by kick(f): 9:58am On May 03, 2016
You might be having an inner screen problem. I believe your inner screen is faulty and needs change.
Re: Need Help With My Tecno P9 by Xhaka(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2016
I'd suggest you check their forum for solution
Re: Need Help With My Tecno P9 by fizzy123(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2016
Xhaka:
I'd suggest you check their forum for solution

Which forum, please?
Re: Need Help With My Tecno P9 by Xhaka(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2016
fizzy123:

Which forum, please?
Here http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/
Re: Need Help With My Tecno P9 by Carlcaresophia: 11:06am On May 05, 2016
fizzy123:
Sooo initially the phone boots to home buh ones the case is closed, it just comes out white like that afterwards, sometimes it refuses to switch on, and whenever it does it locks and keeps showing white screen with outer part going black.... Need help, anyone please.
Hello Fizzy123, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

How My Data Disappeared, Nigerians Are Thief, Heartless And Insincere / Mtn Madnessity / Phone With Sim Tray Or Without , Which One Is Your Preference .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.