Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 (35774 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) / Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / Queen Elizabeth Meet Oba Of Lagos In Style And The Civilian President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by skultrick(m): 9:27am On May 03, 2016
hmm
Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by Nobody: 9:28am On May 03, 2016
Ok but who this pishure don epp?
Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by Nairadays: 9:29am On May 03, 2016
Nice and unpolluted.

The Britons left us too early thou.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by Canme4u(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2016
It means nothing but a beautiful nonsense.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by mike404(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2016
[s]
FloraMbachu:

You keep crying since yesterday cos i refused to insult other tribes. Why is your life so messed up that you cry everyday online, is that why you still live with your aged parent at your age. I am bold with my pics on my dp, why not put your ugly malnourished self on profile if you are truly Ibo. You are a disgrace to our lovely tribe. Ndi ara
[/s] WHAT IS THE MEANING OF MBACHU WHICH LOCAL GOVERNMENT ARE YOU FROM AND WHATS THE NAME OF YA VILLAGE

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by SirShymexx: 9:35am On May 03, 2016
But why is the Obeah of Onitsha wearing a skirt tho? What part of the game is that?

Sukkot, you never lied about these people lol.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by CSTR2: 9:36am On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:

I am more Ibo than you and your parents, Crying and ranting shows you are a weak charlatan, a jobless kid whose only happiness in life is doing tribal wars. You have no shame, i just hope you wont kill yourself when you have no one to hate anymore.
You keep evading my question, you fraud.
What is the meaning of MBACHU and where is your father from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by NobleAky(m): 9:39am On May 03, 2016
wowmenow:
Is this same queen and king from England that amalgamate us with this Fulani that are killing us today
na she
Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by zeongeon: 9:39am On May 03, 2016
CSTR2:
YOU lots are illiterate. The civil war was the only reason why the igbos had to take a back bench to the Yoruba in education.
Ask yourself why the heads of all the educational institutions in the south were mostly igbos before the civil war.
Look at this country today, and tell me if Yorubas are still the most educated. Imo state alone probably has more professors and PHD holders that three Yoruba States put together, atleast according to the NUC.
btw, you are not only a tribalist, you are an ethnic supremacist.
This is the problem with Africa and Nigeria..with all our professors and PhD holders what are we inventing or producing in Nigeria. Has Nigeria been transformed in any way by Professors and PhD holders and certificates.

Education is not about having certificates rather its about enlightenment of the mind. If we had more enlightened minds than certificate holders or professors then these country will be better off.

6 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by CSTR2: 9:41am On May 03, 2016
SirShymexx:
But why is the Obeah of Onitsha wearing a skirt tho? What part of the game is that?

That is a sacred regalia. A man who is not In doubt of his masculinity.
Long time. I See you have been running rampage here In my absence. Lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by FloraMbachu(f): 9:42am On May 03, 2016
CSTR2:
You keep evading my question, you fraud.
What is the meaning of MBACHU and where is your father from?

You keep repeating same rubbish like a broken record, being jobless has turn you to a pathetic nuisance online. You have no single shame, reason you continue to disgrace your family online. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by FloraMbachu(f): 9:42am On May 03, 2016
mike404:
[s][/s] WHAT IS THE MEANING OF MBACHU WHICH LOCAL GOVERNMENT ARE YOU FROM AND WHATS THE NAME OF YA VILLAGE

I dont respond to nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by Nobody: 9:43am On May 03, 2016
asha90:
Onitsha no be today it started receiving world leaders..Mongo Park and Landers Brothers were once in this great city! First Christian missionaries in the East led by Crowther took off from this city which later spread to all parts of Eastern region.

By this picture it is clear now that the Obi of Onitsha is the most important and most powerful East of the Niger! The Obi of Onitsha dynasty has been in existence for over 500yrs.

Obi of Onitsha, Ooni of Ife, Emir of Kano and Oba of Benin are truly the first class kings in Nigeria

Where's the Eri of Nri kingdom and Igwe of Okigwe??
Okigwe kingdom is as old as igboland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by CSTR2: 9:44am On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:

You keep repeating same rubbish like a broken record, being jobless has turn you to a pathetic nuisance online. You have no single shame, reason you continue to disgrace your family online. Smh
what a shameless fraud with barely the basic intelligence to pull it off.
Keep humoring us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by Pheals(f): 9:49am On May 03, 2016
CSTR2:
YOU lots are illiterate. The civil war was the only reason why the igbos had to take a back bench to the Yoruba in education.
Ask yourself why the heads of all the educational institutions in the south were mostly igbos before the civil war.
Look at this country today, and tell me if Yorubas are still the most educated. Imo state alone probably has more professors and PHD holders that three Yoruba States put together, atleast according to the NUC.
btw, you are not only a tribalist, you are an ethnic supremacist.
when last do u google yr problems?

The first institutions are located in SW because we embrace it first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by Nobody: 9:49am On May 03, 2016
MadCow1:
Obi of Obosi = REAL NIGGA..

He does not bow to no Biitch..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3669886_queenwithazikiwelindaikejiblog_jpeg1e4e3f4b749b0a621d2e5822845e8e0c

Meanwhile, Somewhere in Bini..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3654397_1309592610153614879286636381092389005614042n_jpege048ee0b011184774e7e7ec7214c79fc

Meanwhile:: Why is Awolowo always hanging around in these photos?
D first persn is zik..
Second person is awolowo..
They look alike.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by SirVintageCock: 9:49am On May 03, 2016
SirShymexx:

Which one is Obeah again embarassed

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by FloraMbachu(f): 9:49am On May 03, 2016
CSTR2:
what a shameless fraud with barely the basic intelligence to pull it off.
Keep humoring us.

A shameless tribalist cum jobless troll.Spit on your ugly face.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by asha90: 9:50am On May 03, 2016
They are very unimportant and inconsequential that was why the Queen of England did not see it worthy and needed to visit them. Picture speaks for itself! Eze Nri's case is understandable as he was not meant to see people because he is the spiritual custody of Igbo culture and origin.

Mrpoker:

Where's the Eri of Nri kingdom and [s]Igwe of Okigwe??
Okigwe kingdom is as old as igboland[/s].
Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by mike404(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:

I dont respond to nuisance.
LOL SOUTHWESTERN COWARD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by MadCow1: 9:54am On May 03, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

D first persn is zik..
Second person is awolowo..
They look alike.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by CSTR2: 9:54am On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:

A shameless tribalist cum jobless troll.Spit on your ugly face.
ha.
The charlatan still speaks. Wake me when you get the meaning of MBACHU from your Igbo neighbors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by FloraMbachu(f): 9:55am On May 03, 2016
CSTR2:
ha.
The charlatan still speaks. Wake me when you get the meaning of MBACHU from your Igbo neighbors.

The shameless nitwit is still here asking dumb questions, you are just a jobless troll whose life is messed up. Continue to disgrace yourself while people laugh at your stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by SirShymexx: 9:58am On May 03, 2016
CSTR2:
That is a sacred regalia. A man who is not In doubt of his masculinity.
Long time. I See you have been running rampage here In my absence. Lol.

Loool. I was just messing about. But, er, don't act up when you see Kanye West wearing skirts lol.

So, are the Trump train now?

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by deliveryboy: 9:59am On May 03, 2016
See how they all engaged their hands to avoid a handshake as if the obi carry ebola, see the distance they gave him, I nor blame them sha, better safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by Nobody: 9:59am On May 03, 2016
asha90:
They are very unimportant and inconsequential that was why the Queen of England did not see it worthy and needed to visit them. Picture speaks for itself! Eze Nri's case is understandable as he was not meant to see people because he is the spiritual custody of Igbo culture and origin.

I understand the stand of Eze Eri.
Though am not from Okigwe, But saying igwe of okigwe is unimportant and inconsequential is quite disrespectful!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2016
Ife eji abu Onitsha erika
Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by SirShymexx: 10:00am On May 03, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Which one is Obeah again embarassed

Obeah = Jamaican god. Just messing about.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by SirVintageCock: 10:00am On May 03, 2016
Pheals:
when last do u google yr problems?

The first institutions are located in SW because we embrace it first
Where were your most educated kinsmen when an Igboman became UI's vice chancellor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by asha90: 10:04am On May 03, 2016
I do not mean to disrespect them but when the Queen of England came she found it very important and necessary to visit the Obi of Onitsha, Oba of Benin, Sultan of Sokoto and Ooni of Ife. It is not a coincidence but to recognize the first class kings in Nigeria as they are powerful in their respective regions that made up the entity called Nigeria.

Mrpoker:

I understand the stand of Eze Eri.
Though am not from Okigwe, But saying igwe of okigwe is unimportant and inconsequential is quite disrespectful!!
Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by AreaFada2: 10:05am On May 03, 2016
CSTR2:
Look at them standing as equals. The Queen and the Prince are obviously comfortable and relaxed. Education and sophistication has a way of showing.
not like a certain picture featuring a certain Oba and a certain premier with the Queen looking like she had seen a ghost and a savage, and afraid to even shake hands.
*with all due respect to the Oba *
Don't forget that history plays a part too.

Take Oba of Benin for example. Just 59 years earlier, there had been a bitter war with the British. The British by 1956 would have known there was no love lost.

Onitsha doesn't have that history of defiance against the British despite tax protests and so on.

The attire Oba Akenzua was wearing was another act of defiance, never mind the courtesy and diplomacy.
That very attire belonged to Oba Ovonramwen and was even initially seized by the British in 1897 but later returned.

Anybody familiar with history will know that the Europeans tend to like you if you were historically obedient to them.

Europeans doing padi padi with you is hardly ever to your advantage long term.

Same reason they ensured the North got the power before leaving at independence. Knowing they won't take Nigeria anywhere. 56 years on, we can all see it. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 by CSTR2: 10:05am On May 03, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool. I was just messing about. But, er, don't act up when you see Kanye West wearing skirts lol.

So, are the Trump train now?
Kanye on skirt would be funny, I agree.
Trump my man is killing his own campaign. Talking about Hilary playing the '' woman card". Who does that?
He is going to win Indiana and claim the GOP ticket, but I feel Hilary is still the one to beat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi / South-West Lawmakers Reject Miyetti Allah’s Request To Join Amotekun / What Does This Photo Tell You About Nigerian Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.