Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} (740 Views)

What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? / How To Praise Your Victory In With The #hallelujahchallenge By Nathaniel Bassey / God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 02, 2016
grin

Re: When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} by klassykute(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2016
lol
Re: When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} by Peacetemi: 10:27pm On May 02, 2016
Op are you sure it happened in a church That looks like a local singer who is high on palmwine cool
Re: When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} by ORACLE1975(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2016
Kool
Re: When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} by Nobody: 12:20am On May 03, 2016
Peacetemi:
Op are you sure it happened in a church That looks like a local singer who is high on palmwine cool
undecided,where did I mention that?
A local singer with a microphone? shocked
What weed are you on?
Re: When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} by Peacetemi: 12:46am On May 03, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
undecided,where did I mention that?
A local singer with a microphone? shocked
What weed are you on?
if he isn't a singer then what is he? A preacher??
Re: When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} by Nobody: 12:59am On May 03, 2016
Peacetemi:
if he isn't a singer then what is he? A preacher??

Re: When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} by Peacetemi: 1:03am On May 03, 2016
[quote author=OluwatoyinIS post=45260738][/quote] nigga I simply asked a question, are you looking for a fight?
Re: When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} by Nobody: 1:08am On May 03, 2016
Peacetemi:
nigga I simply asked a question, are you looking for a fight?
fight ke?
Oga mi,you don dy vex?
No vex o.
Mo dobale tan

Re: When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} by Peacetemi: 1:16am On May 03, 2016
shocked shocked warris dis you are just an unserious fellow, abeg i wan sleep jor grin grin grin
OluwatoyinIS:
fight ke?
Oga mi,you don dy vex?
No vex o.
Mo dobale tan
Re: When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} by Nobody: 1:57am On May 03, 2016
Lol grin
Re: When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp} by Harmony92(f): 1:57am On May 03, 2016
Jeez! Na d guy b Praiz n worship.

(1) (Reply)

Isreali Man Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/05/16 / Restitution Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.