Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How To Praise Your Victory In With The #hallelujahchallenge By Nathaniel Bassey - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Praise Your Victory In With The #hallelujahchallenge By Nathaniel Bassey (1317 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Download Audio: Morning Devotion Worship Songs By Nathaniel Bassey And Sinach / #hallelujahchallenge,a Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Praise Your Victory In With The #hallelujahchallenge By Nathaniel Bassey by OrRawDay: 3:39am On Jun 11, 2017
COPIED FROM [url]untothematter.com[/url]

Before I heard about Nathaniel Bassey's #HallelujahChallenge, I had first heard about his #TonguesChallenge in the previous month. My first reaction was to disregard it as just another social media stunt by a celebrity.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

Though I didn't take part in the #TonguesChallenge (sadly), I joined the #HallelujahChallenge on the 10th day.

And it was simply amazing.

What is the #HallelujahChallenge?

The #HallelujahChallenge is a 30 day, 1-hour long praise session on Instagram Live, by Nathaniel Bassey.

And no, they do not just shout Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujaaaaahhhhh! all through like a white garment church.

It is an intensely spirit-filled session of praise and worship, with bursts of prayers in-between.

The theme for the challenge is OLOWOGBOGBORO, a Yoruba name used to describe an attribute of God as the one with long arms that delivers his children.

How do I join the #HallelujahChallenge ?

Between midnight and 1am today, over 30,000 people took part in #HallelujahChallenge on Instagram.

You too can join this praise movement.

It starts from 12.00am to 1.00am every day in the month of June, and you can join in any day before the end of June. You don't have to have started from day one. I started from day 10, have done it for two nights straight now, and it's been a powerful experience.

Nathaniel Bassey's tips on how to praise your victory in with the #HallelujahChallenge

Nathaniel Bassey gave the following tips to help you praise your way into victory with the #HallelujahChallenge:

CONTINUE READING AT http://untothematter.com/2017/06/11/hallelujah-challenge-nathaniel-bassey/
Re: How To Praise Your Victory In With The #hallelujahchallenge By Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 11, 2017
God please pick up my calls. grand my heart desire and make me a fulfil lady. that my prayer today amen
Re: How To Praise Your Victory In With The #hallelujahchallenge By Nathaniel Bassey by Ololanla: 7:05am On Jun 11, 2017
Praise the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Deliverance: A Pastor Wrestles A Mad Man. (photos) / The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze / "As People Leave Religious Values Behind, Economic Growth Improves!!!"-new Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.