Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date (41098 Views)

EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend / Barclays English Premier League's 2017/2018 Fixtures Released / 5 Reasons Nigerians Should Stop Watching The English Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by scholes23(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2016
drizslim:
Man United Oga Boss
UNITED RULES
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by AyamBlaze: 11:15pm On May 02, 2016
Memphis357:
Boring weekends are approaching
I swear.. I'm already feeling the pain! embarassed
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by Dainikel(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2016
#Team MUFC, Red it is...UTD rules!
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2016
Congratultions to leicester and tinker man (claudio ranieri). Although this would serve as a form of motivation for the smaller teams in epl, but its a big slap to the elite teams in epl........such feat cannot happen in La-liga.
Who born you make you come from division 2 come carry la-liga with unknown names? Teams like sevilla alone will give you hard-times.

1 Like

Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by Strech(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2016
Dainikel:
#Team MUFC, Red it is...UTD rules!
wuru wuru man u.
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by Nobody: 12:06am On May 03, 2016
Manchester United Dominated by sir Alex the Great
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by Eeroh95(m): 12:08am On May 03, 2016
ERONX:
GONE ARE THOSE DAYS WHEN MAN UTD WERE A FORCE TO RECKON WITH grin
shut up jare and still a force to reckon with

What am facing now is called re-arrangement replacing the old ones with the new

Soon dem go adapt

Like if you think england football is nothing without (MANCHESTER UNITED)

8 Likes

Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by Atalia: 12:24am On May 03, 2016
Eden Hazard will be the toast of Leicester, as the Belgian and Chelsea struck a late equaliser to tie 2-2 with Tottenham and hand the Foxes the Premier League title. Download video: Chelsea 2 – 2 Tottenham Hotspur [Premier League] Highlights 2015/16

A win was essential for Mauricio Pochettino’s men to maintain their mathematical chances of winning the league, and Harry Kane swooped 35 minutes in to convert Erik Lamela’s fine pass and send the visitors ahead.

Download Chelsea 2 – 2 Tottenham Hotspur [Premier League] Highlights 2015/16
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by rasazee(m): 12:37am On May 03, 2016
very humble man

Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by champion69(m): 1:30am On May 03, 2016
sleek82:
do we still have people who reason like this in this age and time?

If u could not figure out d humour in my post, u can as well go and fu-k yourself. Idiat
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by optimist25(m): 2:06am On May 03, 2016
itz a privilege 2 b in d generation dat witnessed diz great feat...up leicester!

2 Likes

Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by namuguibe(m): 2:15am On May 03, 2016
Men, Manchester United chop this EPL trophy like rice oh shocked

1 Like

Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by namuguibe(m): 2:18am On May 03, 2016
faaz24:

LAs in, I don't really get you. Mancity, Chelsea, manu ddnt get clear opportunities ? All the teams got equal opportunities, I have not read it anywhere that arsenal were given some extra points ahead of other teams at the start of the season. Mancity and Chelsea has the largest squad in the EPL not Arsenal.
A typical gunners fan always rationalizes why 4th place trophy is a great achievement grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by DesChyko: 3:23am On May 03, 2016
Doublyu:
Leicester city.. anoda kind of blues.. managed by a former blue manager... #congrats

#Upblues

Why is he a former blue manager if he's currently managing blue team
In other news, Wigan, Reading, Huddersfield and Birmingham are all blues grin
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by faaz24: 5:49am On May 03, 2016
namuguibe:

A typical gunners fan always rationalizes why 4th place trophy is a great achievement grin grin

Not really guy, its the Arsenal phobia in you that you should do away with. Where did I mention 4th place ?

Iam a lover of good football wherever it is being played, Barcelona, Bayern, PSG, Dortmund, Mancity, Arsenal and lately Spurs . "Park the bus" teams are not impressive to me. Atletico and chelsea are perfect examples

1 Like

Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by kennyslim1(m): 6:15am On May 03, 2016
ERONX:

Olodo! You believe manutd won't rise?? Na Wenger I blame for this....he's an old man in the game, he just blew away his chances of carrying EPL again.
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32am On May 03, 2016
no ferguson...man u cant win it again
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by Eddy2cute(m): 6:40am On May 03, 2016
ERONX:
u dey madt? Abi u need binoculars to look @ that list again? U nor see 13 times champions against arsenal 3 man city 2 and chelsea 4, blackburn 1 and leicester 1? Olodo

1 Like

Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by Nobody: 6:46am On May 03, 2016
donogaga:
Fully deserved, best team in the league this season by a mile!

I and millions have witnessed with our very own eyes the greatest achievement in Premier League history. The year Leicester City won the title. HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE. WELL DONE LEICESTER. CHAMPIONS. Also, it was a great/world class goal by Hazard..... And to think that twelve years after being sacked by Chelsea, Claudio Ranieri secures the title at Stamford Bridge. With Leicester.... What an amazing feat/experience.

All those people saying that Leicester are lucky. How can you be lucky for 35 games? Respect this great football team.

(Manchester United fan )
Anybody who cant respect this team for its achiement this season should go and try with a mid table team...not even guardiola or Mourinho can achieve this feat with leicester city

1 Like

Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2016
Pls am looking 4 Liverpool but can't find 'em, abi my phone scream is playin tricks wit me or wot.
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2016
When Manu Was UniteD
When Manu Have Squad Like DaviD Beckham. cr7 D.berbatov And Me
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by namuguibe(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2016
faaz24:

Not really guy, its the Arsenal phobia in you that you should do away with. Where did I mention 4th place ?

Iam a lover of good football wherever it is being played, Barcelona, Bayern, PSG, Dortmund, Mancity, Arsenal and lately Spurs . "Park the bus" teams are not impressive to me. Atletico and chelsea are perfect examples
Chai, your Arsenal failures have beaten you down so badly that you now cheer 6 to 8 teams .... grin

Papa Wenger has killed his boys oh - teaching them to dribble inside the 18 ...... grin grin

Chelsea and Atletico will continue to win trophies cool

1 Like

Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by fuckpoverty(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2016
the indespensable man u we 2 sabi play ball....we jst dey chilax make people wey neva carry am, carry am....bt dat chilaxing tym is over nw watch 4 next season....UP MAN U

1 Like

Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by namuguibe(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
When Manu Was UniteD

When Manu Have Squad Like DaviD Beckham. cr7 D.berbatov And Me
Capt of the ball-boys tongue
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by spartanobad(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2016
I still think its luck

I will only believe they are now a very competitive club if they reach quarter final in UCL next season

TEAM CHELSEA

1 Like

Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by sevenhundred(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2016
champion69:
Observation.

Since 2005 clubs that has won d title 've letter C in their name, maybe Arsenal shld change their name to Arsenal city if that will change their fortune. Just a suggestion
All club that have won since beginning have letter 'e' .
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by permanentgrace(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2016
And since Sir Alex left and Howard Webb retired, Man-U is yet to secure even the 4th position after their ruling days back2back? This has really proven there was a means of communication between Sir Alex/Howard Webb and English Premier League.
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by kikies(m): 8:34am On May 03, 2016
Memphis357:
Boring weekends are approaching
European cup dey,myt not b boring after all
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by forandy(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2016
Manchester united everywhere!!! grin grin grin
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by forandy(m): 9:18am On May 03, 2016
permanentgrace:
And since Sir Alex left and Howard Webb retired, Man-U is yet to secure even the 4th position after their ruling days back2back? This has really proven there was a means of communication between Sir Alex/Howard Webb and English Premier League.

Unless you're trying to be sarcastic...you haven't a point cool
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by jeevyww(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2016
drizslim:
Man United Oga Boss

I get am before no be property
Re: List Of English Premier League Champions From 1993 Till Date by Dyt(f): 9:40am On May 03, 2016
drizslim:
Man United Oga Boss

Yimu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho / "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean / Everton Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 23rd August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.