Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And The Arabian Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And The Arabian Man (1078 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / An Arabian Supports President Buhari On Twitter, Got Disappointed By Nigerians / Dino Melaye Dressed In Traditional Arabian Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And The Arabian Man by sinceraconcept(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2016
Caption it:

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And The Arabian Man by SeverusSnape(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2016
Buhari: sheik Mansur what is za tsime?

Sheik: *smiling* Are you that dull??... Can't you see??

Buhari: *laughing sheepishly* I can see walahi, Nagode.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And The Arabian Man by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:59pm On May 02, 2016
#fresh..
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And The Arabian Man by donbenedict(m): 11:03pm On May 02, 2016
Hhahahhahhahahaha grin cheesy sheik dey vex grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And The Arabian Man by prahcetomi(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2016
Buhari:Abeg wetin be time? Arab man:check your own watch nau. Buhari:Abeg I no go school,I no know time. Arab man:*checkes for him*

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And The Arabian Man by gabinogem(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2016
I guess it's buhari time now to be bashed... Nigerians una no dey tire.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And The Arabian Man by yarimo(m): 1:35am On May 03, 2016
Arab man. Buhari you have just 5 hours in my country
Buhari. Ha ha no problem, from here am heading to china

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And The Arabian Man by malton: 1:38am On May 03, 2016
Arabian: Talking about corruption, how did you manage to clampdown on so many people in such a short while?

PMB: I owe it all to a strong team, commitment and determination, my friend. To further hint you just how far we have gone with this, by this time next month, many more will be brought to book. Some will even faint at the mention of my name. For record purposes, check the time again! I give you my word! grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And The Arabian Man by swaggzo(m): 5:07am On May 03, 2016
BUBU LOOKS LIKE A KID CRACKING FULISH JOKES JUST TO GET SOME BISCUITS FROM HIS FRIEND undecided

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And The Arabian Man by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:50pm On May 05, 2016
Im glad black africans are wising up to the Arab hold on African foolish leaders. Buhari can never be, despite all the HAIJ, be an Arab, NEVER
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And The Arabian Man by Houseofglam7(f): 4:45pm On May 05, 2016
If I talk wetin dey my mind, I go chop ban for 6 months

(1) (Reply)

Comptroller General Of Immigration Fired, Mohammed Babandede Appointed In His Pl / Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Charming Hypocrisy Of Jonathanians / PHOTO: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Seeing President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.