Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Earn Some Money In $ While You Work In Your Paid Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn Some Money In $ While You Work In Your Paid Job (972 Views)

Taking Any Paid Job Is Risky In The Present Day Nigeria. / Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? / When You Work With Someone That Pilfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Some Money In $ While You Work In Your Paid Job by bidamos: 3:25am On May 03, 2016
Earn money in Dollars (N165/$) while you work at your full time job. Get bonuses as you grow in this NGO.
Get FREE skill acquisition training on website design, event planning and decorations, poultry farming, fish farming and lots more.
Get a free Hyundai Elantra car
Free interest loan
A Hyundai ix-35 jeep
A free laptop or iPad 3.

All these and more for just a membership fee of N6,600 ($40). Helping Hands International is real people.

Contact me on whatsapp for more details +2348033518162

1 Like

Re: Earn Some Money In $ While You Work In Your Paid Job by bidamos: 3:44am On May 03, 2016
Let me also mention that, partnership with this NGO is not restricted to only workers,even students can benefit from it. Join me today and let me show you the way to earn an extra income.

1 Like

Re: Earn Some Money In $ While You Work In Your Paid Job by delishpot: 4:59am On May 03, 2016
I am still trying g to understand this. So people should pay you $40 to get those services? If you have that much to offer, why ask for money again? Kukuma say you are selling raffle ticket for those prizes.
Re: Earn Some Money In $ While You Work In Your Paid Job by lilbio: 5:04am On May 03, 2016
I will give a Free account to the first 10 people to respond to show interest in joining Helping hands international under my team. Just send an email to lilbio@yahoo.com with the following details;

1. First name
2. Last name
3. Full date of birth ( include your year of birth pls)
4. Sex
5. Preferred username.

I have nothing to lose by registering you. Like you already know, registration fee is N6,600 ($40) but I'm giving the first 10 people FREE registration. Hurry now while the offer lasts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earn Some Money In $ While You Work In Your Paid Job by bidamos: 5:13am On May 03, 2016
delishpot:
I am still trying g to understand this. So people should pay you $40 to get those services? If you have that much to offer, why ask for money again? Kukuma say you are selling raffle ticket for those prizes.

Its not a raffle ticket. Pls go on youtube to learn more about helping hands international. You can also visit their website.

Thanks
Re: Earn Some Money In $ While You Work In Your Paid Job by delishpot: 9:21am On May 03, 2016
bidamos:

Its not a raffle ticket. Pls go on youtube to learn more about helping hands international. You can also visit their website.

Thanks

Okay I will do so. Can you give me a Corporate Affairs comissionS(CAC) number? and a website address too so I can send an email to them.
Re: Earn Some Money In $ While You Work In Your Paid Job by darlingjoylyn(f): 5:24pm On May 03, 2016
Is it still open?
Re: Earn Some Money In $ While You Work In Your Paid Job by lilbio: 5:33am On May 04, 2016
delishpot:

Okay I will do so. Can you give me a Corporate Affairs comissionS(CAC) number? and a website address too so I can send an email to them.

Lol, Helping Hands international is not a Nigerian based NGO so there's no such thing as a CAC number. The NGO has extended their reach to Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia, Sierra Leone and more. For the company email please Google the company online, I tried sending you their email yesterday but I was banned by Nairaland for about 24 hrs for adding the company email in my response to ur question yesterday. I'm guessing that's why the author of this thread hasn't replied your comment.

1 Like

Re: Earn Some Money In $ While You Work In Your Paid Job by delishpot: 8:10am On May 04, 2016
lilbio:

Lol, Helping Hands international is not a Nigerian based NGO so there's no such thing as a CAC number. The NGO has extended their reach to Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia, Sierra Leone and more. For the company email please Google the company online, I tried sending you their email yesterday but I was banned by Nairaland for about 24 hrs for adding the company email in my response to ur question yesterday. I'm guessing that's why the author of this thread hasn't replied your comment.

That is to say they are not legally registered in Nigeria? Which means they can't be traced if the mess up?
Oh well, don't blame a man for being over protective in a society where a few people are out to take your money and vanish afterwards(I am not saying OP is one of them for sure but itussualy isn't written on peoples foreheads) I am sorry for the ban. Thank you for responding even after that ordeal.

I guess it is a recruitment basedreceive pyramid income earner. The more people you can recruit, the more payment you recieve.

https://www.nairaland.com/2189740/helping-hands-international-real-scam

1 Like

Re: Earn Some Money In $ While You Work In Your Paid Job by bidamos: 11:10am On May 04, 2016
delishpot:

Oh well, don't blame a man for being over protective in a society where a few people are out to take your money and vanish afterwards(I am not saying OP is one of them for sure but itussualy isn't written on peoples foreheads) I am sorry for the ban. Thank you for responding even after that ordeal.

I guess it is a recruitment basedreceive pyramid income earner. The more people you can recruit, the more payment you recieve.

https://www.nairaland.com/2189740/helping-hands-international-real-scam

Thanks lilbio for your response... You guessed as much. Well, all I can say is that I've earned from about $222 in less than 4 weeks. In your link, I hope you read through the whole thing. Some people got scammed in the pretence of helping hands. I hope you read through well. I have uplines that have collected laptops and ipads. I don't need anyone to tell me how real it is..... Also I hope you read that lilbio I offering 10 FREE registrations... Yesterday it was 50, I guess the number is reducing lol.. I would prefer u at least get the free offer before you conclude that they are a scam
Re: Earn Some Money In $ While You Work In Your Paid Job by lilbio: 7:37am On May 05, 2016
For those of you interested in the FREE offer please fill this form or reply me with the filled format on my email lilbio@yahoo.com

I have only gotten 4 people so far. 6 more people to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earn Some Money In $ While You Work In Your Paid Job by bidamos: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
Here's another opportunity for the month of July, registration fee through me is N5,000 for the next 30 days. Email me or WhatsApp me before the 7th of August 2016.

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Opportunities In Ireland / Marine Engineering Internship Placement / Indigenous Air Conditioning Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.