Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,811 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

With Your Help We Can Improve The NYSC Experience - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / With Your Help We Can Improve The NYSC Experience (763 Views)

Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? / My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. / My NYSC Experience In Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Your Help We Can Improve The NYSC Experience by Nasman(m): 5:19am On May 03, 2016
Hello Nairalanders!
I am a Corper (15B), serving in Abuja. I was posted to Kogi State, first. After orientation program in Asaya camp, I got redeployed to Abuja.
However, my best friend and I, we recently develop an interest in championing the youth cause by registering an N.G.O. which will provide services and guidance to serving corpers across the federation.
As a Nigerian and your brother in green and white. Help make dream come true of this whole NGO plans by sharing the problems you encounter during orientation in camp and the whole service.
Let me give you an example, with myself being the case of study. I encountered the following problems.
1. Locating fellow corpers before camp open.
2. Difficulty in getting to Asaya Camp (Kogi State) from Core North
3. Redeployment Wahala
4. Locating my PPA
5. Finding a decent accommodation
6.Staying in touch with my CDS group.
With your stories, we can help improve NYSC programs for future generations.
Your comments and contributions are highly welcome.
I anticipate your full cooperation on this.
Yours Faithfully
Corper 15B
Re: With Your Help We Can Improve The NYSC Experience by Nasman(m): 5:19am On May 03, 2016
Nairaland Forum
Welcome, Nasman(m): Edit Profile / SH / Followed Topics(1404) / Followed Boards(190) / Likes(1) / MT / FG / FS / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,573,388 members, 2,818,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 May 2016 at 05:19 AM / Logout(all)

Search
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / With Your Help We Can Improve The NYSC Experience (1 Views)
(1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Un-Follow)
With Your Help We Can Improve The NYSC Experience by Nasman(m): 5:19am
Hello Nairalanders!
I am a Corper (15B), serving in Abuja. I was posted to Kogi State, first. After orientation program in Asaya camp, I got redeployed to Abuja.
However, my best friend and I, we recently develop an interest in championing the youth cause by registering an N.G.O. which will provide services and guidance to serving corpers across the federation.
As a Nigerian and your brother in green and white. Help make dream come true of this whole NGO plans by sharing the problems you encounter during orientation in camp and the whole service.
Let me give you an example, with myself being the case of study. I encountered the following problems.
3. Redeployment Wahala
4. Locating my PPA
Yours Faithfully
Corper 15B
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
One Nigeria, United under a Democractic governance. The task of one Nigeria Project, is a patriotic duty that must be uphold. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: With Your Help We Can Improve The NYSC Experience by Nasman(m): 5:21am On May 03, 2016
Nairaland Forum
Welcome, Nasman(m)
Search
Hello Nairalanders!
3. Redeployment Wahala
4. Locating my PPA
Yours Faithfully
Corper 15B

(1) (Reply)

Benue State Batcha Stream2 Let Meet Here / Nysc Stream Ii Camping Date Announced / What I Don't Like About The NYSC Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.