Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. (2293 Views)

Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" / Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG / Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by 989900: 6:30am On May 03, 2016
The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours (today, or tomorrow) #DHYB

What is the most important thing you would like to see?

1 Like

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by Gbemmyxal(f): 6:42am On May 03, 2016
Next best news I'm awaiting
Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by AntiMahdi: 6:44am On May 03, 2016
And this is something to celebrate ?

The budget impasse which led to its delay was all Buhari's fault.

You zombies should stop celebrating rubbish.

Haba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by LordVoldemort(m): 6:50am On May 03, 2016
K
Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:54am On May 03, 2016
I ve never see Budget Suffer like ds one before.

1 Like

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by 989900: 7:25am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:
And this is something to celebrate ?

The budget impasse which led to its delay was all Buhari's fault.

You zombies should stop celebrating rubbish.

Haba

I guess you just have an unexplainable affinity for the word 'celebrate', 'cause no one mentioned 'celebrate', rather, what you would like to see.

OTOH, about timing, it has always almost been passed late -- which is a shame BTW.

However, it is delayed this time for good reasons, hopefully.
#fingerscrossed

5 Likes

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by 989900: 7:26am On May 03, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:

Yeah, 'cause other budgets passed with "ghanamustgo".

3 Likes

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by AntiMahdi: 7:26am On May 03, 2016
989900:

I guess you just have an unexplainable affinity for the word 'celebrate', 'cause no one mentioned 'celebrate', rather, what you would like to see.

OTOH, about timing, it has always almost been passed late -- which is a shame BTW.

However, it is delayed this time for good reasons, hopefully.
#fingerscrossed

Abeg shift you zombie.

The same budget that Buhari wants to bleed Nigeria dry through padding?

1 Like

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by princemillla(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2016
This is to inform president Muhammad buhari c in c Nigeria armed forces that the affected citizens are no longer in a hurry and he should pls review the budget better befor signing it. This issue of padded had to be treated and eradicate from our budget arrangements

7 Likes

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by Kyase(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Abeg shift you zombie.

I dey shame for you, walahi

2 Likes

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by otil1: 7:32am On May 03, 2016
As if dat is an achievement.

The nation's dies in a nation when what usually passed unnoticed is announced and treated like a major breakthrough
Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by 989900: 7:33am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Abeg shift you zombie.

Bravo, I heard you won the award for bassless insinuations.

I'm proud o' you!

4 Likes

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by possibilita(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2016
Just shut up already ok?

There is nothing special about the Budget anymore so pls shut d Bleep offffF.

I just wish sahara reporters would post the presidency number.
Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by 989900: 7:39am On May 03, 2016
possibilita:
Just shut up already ok?

There is nothing special about the Budget anymore so pls shut d Bleep offffF.

I just wish sahara reporters would post the presidency number.

Get a room with Teebillz, Olamide, or Orubebe.

3 Likes

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by opineflu(m): 7:41am On May 03, 2016
implementation period,this days there is nothing interesting to rant about.....unless na shiwa or hebillz matter ....make dem sign dat thing make we hear word
Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by malton: 7:42am On May 03, 2016
With a general leading up front, beating the legislooters is a walk in the park.

There's no way they could have won this, they stood no chance at all. Not while we have a potent triumvirate strike force of PMB/PYO/People (PPP), that's a notch better than even the much touted Messi-Neymar-Suarez one.

5 Likes

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by Mustack: 7:45am On May 03, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
them wear am all the pampas of life.
Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by modath(f): 7:54am On May 03, 2016
Me i know what i don't want to see;

1. Keke marwa & such nonsense

2. Nauseating feeding allowance/logistics for Aso Villa

3. Unemployed stipends.... It should be redirected to SMEs & Start-ups funding..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by Bawsse(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2016
Correct, after it has been assented to by the president, I start counting 1 year, in order to calculate the progress of this 'progressive' govt
Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by 989900: 8:07am On May 03, 2016
modath:

Me i know what i don't want to see;

1. Keke marwa & such nonsense

2. Nauseating feeding allowance/logistics for Aso Villa

3. Unemployed stipends.... It should be redirected to SMEs & Start-ups funding..

Me too . . . are you Gemini or Libra? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by malton: 8:18am On May 03, 2016
989900:

I'm guessing she's Scorpio. She has our gusto! cool

1 Like

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by 989900: 8:25am On May 03, 2016
malton:

cheesy shocked
Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by Kyase(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2016
malton:

I believe so too
Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by modath(f): 9:14am On May 03, 2016
Kyase:

I believe so too

989900:

malton:

I have to stay in my natural habitat , otherwise i'd feel like fish out of water.. smiley
Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by 989900: 9:48am On May 03, 2016
modath:

I have to stay in my natural habitat , otherwise i'd feel like fish out of water.. smiley

Pieces. cheesy
Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by Scholes007(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2016
989900:
The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours (today, or tomorrow) #DHYB

What is the most important thing you would like to see?
we appreciate the information but it doesn't worth celebrating. For some months now this padded budget of shame has been a dent to the image of Buhari.
Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by 989900: 10:15am On May 03, 2016
Scholes007:
we appreciate the information but it doesn't worth celebrating. For some months now this padded budget of shame has been a dent to the image of Buhari.

'Celebrating' is your own creation, no one mentioned anything related to celebration, rather, what you will like to see, or not see . . . pretty straightforward.
Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by Scholes007(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2016
989900:

'Celebrating' is your own creation, no one mentioned anything related to celebration, rather, what you will like to see, or not see . . . pretty straightforward.
celebration may not be written but the undertone is what i am talking about. You could notice some people coming already to talk as if it is worth celebrating...
=> That aside i want to see a budget with minimal flaws especially in the aspect of padding. Infrastructure, Education, security and Agriculture should be given preferencal treatment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by 989900: 10:32am On May 03, 2016
Scholes007:
celebration may not be written but the undertone is what i am talking about. You could notice some people coming already to talk as if it is worth celebrating...
=> That aside i want to see a budget with minimal flaws especially in the aspect of padding. Infrastructure, Education, security and Agriculture should be given preferencal treatment.

Nice one.
Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by modath(f): 10:48am On May 03, 2016
989900:

Pieces. cheesy

I could tell you but I may have to kill you.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by Kyase(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2016
modath:

We know our own when we see one....

1 Like

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by 989900: 11:13am On May 03, 2016
modath:

I could tell you but I may have to kill you.. cheesy

grin cheesy grin

One of my favourite lines.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened In Eket! / Magu: How Saraki Rubbished President Buhari / jkhgvfcd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.