Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) (35829 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) / South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by dre11(m): 6:51am On May 03, 2016
A female traveller, Rose Igbainoba, has been arrested with 193 wraps of cocaine inside packs of sweets at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos. The whitish substance tested positive to cocaine and weighed 3.230kgs.

Anti-narcotics officials discovered the drugs in the luggage of the 24-year old Igbainoba, who was returning to Nigeria from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) also arrested a suspected member of the drug cartel identified as Chimezie Ofor.

The NDLEA Commander at the MMIA, Mr. Ahmadu Garba, said Igbainoba, who hails from Edo State, was found in possession of the drug while a suspected member of the drug cartel in Lagos was successfully traced and apprehended.

He said: “Igbainoba Uche Rose, who concealed 3.230kgs inside sweets, was apprehended at the arrival hall during inward screening of passengers. A suspected member of the cartel, Ofor Kamsochukwu Chimezie, was arrested on a follow-up operation. The suspects are being investigated.”

The Head, Public Affairs of NDLEA, Ofoyeju Mitchell, said in a statement that during interrogation, Igbainoba said that she worked as a clerical officer after her secondary school. She said: “I work as a clerical officer after I completed my primary school because there was no money to further my studies.

I have suffered hardship in life but a man offered to assist me to establish my personal business. He promised to pay me N500,000. This was how I got involved in this problem.” The Chairman/Chief Executive of NDLEA, Muhammad Abdallah, warned drug traffickers to desist from their criminal acts.

He said: “Drug criminals should shun their unlawful act because the agency has perfected strategies to detect narcotics notwithstanding how cleverly they were concealed. Recent drug seizures clearly reflect the reformation of the NDLEA as an intelligence-led organisation. “We are determined to trace major traffickers behind the scene and prosecute the barons.”

http://newtelegraphonline.com/female-traveller-held-193-wraps-cocaine/

Pics credit: http://thenationonlineng.net/two-held-ndlea-finds-cocaine-sweet-packs/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by madridguy(m): 6:53am On May 03, 2016
The NDLEA should pardon the innocent girl and get hold the hard working people who got the girl into this mess.

I stand with Rose grin angry grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:54am On May 03, 2016
How cud this thing happened when she already passed in Dubai int'l airport screening... shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by jmichlins(m): 6:57am On May 03, 2016
You did what many men will not attempt and for that i must congratulate you. You are working for your own money unlike the golddigers around here. Take your cross with courage. Namecheckers are here also

41 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by amzee(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2016
I know it will either be those IP*B people or people from the state who lost their Oba recently...
Drug peddling is in their blood,they are like 5&6 it cant be separated from them.
But the lady fine sha..

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by leonJunior: 7:12am On May 03, 2016
Chai who's fault is it??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by Mologi(m): 7:14am On May 03, 2016
Ehyah!!! Sorry for ur nab...
Weitin concern me....wen u go dey spend ur money u no go gv me.... In other words....

WHO U HELP?

Mo n wa iyawo ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:24am On May 03, 2016
T
Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 03, 2016
1st of all, I bet my May salary on the names...
let me go and read the article now...

modified
finished reading the first paragraph, seems there's going to be a winner ... ok, I add N1,500 MTN recharge card to my bet.
.......continues reading ......................

GBAGAAAM!!!
.:
the drug cartel identified as Chimezie Ofor

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by petux(m): 7:50am On May 03, 2016
lol....some women sha..... ivyy for miss nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by Chuksemi(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2016
Lol. I checked something. And I knew beforehand. It will be them. It will always be them. Those set of people, this all they know how to do, crime and chants of seccession.

Yoruba, making us proud.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by BIGTinfotech: 8:31am On May 03, 2016
Issorai. Na to face consequences for her actions and inactions.
Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 03, 2016
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) also arrested a suspected member of the drug cartel identified as Chimezie Ofor
A suspected member of the cartel, Ofor Kamsochukwu Chimezie , was arrested on a follow-up operation. The suspects are being investigated

Awon ti Ipob
The hardworking isrealites
The ones that developed Lagos with their Hardwork
The Self-acclaimed jews
Igbo kwenu!!!
grin

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by VocalWalls: 8:31am On May 03, 2016
i guess it's true..

what a man can do, a woman can do better...

this one too is caused by unemployment? shame!

How To Install 3d Home Wallpapers

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by Dottore: 8:31am On May 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by RockHard: 8:32am On May 03, 2016
This drug trafficking menace is becoming too frequent. Govt. needs to do something a.s.a.p to nip it in the bud. It's no longer funny.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by jeje123(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2016
All nah hustle joooor

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by secnelly: 8:32am On May 03, 2016
. The hustle is real

Name Checkers Association of Nairaland meets on this thread today.

We must not be disappointed.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by Pranxta(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2016
I just don't get it, do this traffickers think they wouldn't get caught or don't they watch the news or read newspapers on how many traffickers have been caught so far?

Why not just rent an airplane, fly it over to your location and drop the damn packages?

Na wa for some people ooo

5 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by Mutuwa(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
1st of all, I bet my May salary on the names...
let me go and read the article now...

modified
finished reading the first paragraph, seems there's going to be a winner ... ok, I add N1,500 MTN recharge card to my bet.
.......continues reading ......................

GBAGAAAM!!!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by Emmyk(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2016
I was here to do the usual. grin cheesy grin

16 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2016
I don't support drug dealers.
I don't take drugs.
I don't condone drug usage.

But let's be straight.
There are no jobs in Nigeria.
The economy is fuccked up.
Our president is busy eating gworo.
There's no hope that things will get better.

Taxi drivers here in New York earn twice more than bank managers in nigeria.
Wetin person go do ??

Abeg, no blame her.
Blame the government

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by tooman: 8:33am On May 03, 2016
WHAT A MAN CAN DO...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:34am On May 03, 2016
Crime has no tribe. There are bad people everywhere,just like there are good people.

Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Idoma,Itsekiri,edo etc all have good and bad people.

Stop looking for names. It's childish

9 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 03, 2016
Chiemezie Ofor
Ipob representing grin

7 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by Sunymoore(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2016
Name Checker's Association of Nigeria, Damaturu branch, Yobe State, live on duty...
Name and identity is captured, captured data to be sent to NCAN Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria, for further verification and subsequent announcement

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by Pavore9: 8:35am On May 03, 2016
They will never learn from others' misadventure! angry

3 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by promisechild(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2016
am just here to check names. this people ehhhh, it is really running in their blood. bloody Biafra goats.

16 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by qdat(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2016
Rosieeeeeee makagini...

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by Samexdx(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2016
Here to check their names.. Not disappointed

11 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) by kolajoo(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2016
Lol. Dubai airport lack of security? shocked grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested By Malaysia Immigration Police (pics, Video) / "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 / Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.