Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Masters Or Stay On Job? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Masters Or Stay On Job? (25904 Views)

Masters Or Professional Course In Agric.engineering Available In UK Or Canada / Professional Masters Or Academic Masters? / Career About Study Masters Or Bsc Over Here With A Good Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by Saintp(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2016
@Op,
there will always be an element of risk in whatever we do. Whether you stay or go for your masters, your future is not guaranteed.
This is why you must follow your heart and pursue what makes you happy and fulfilled.
I had to leave a mega paying job for an uncertain terrain because that was where my heart is. Despite making less money than before, i have been living the best life i have ever wanted to the extent that i no longer remember i make less money.
Check yourself properly and know where your happiness lies for there is no guarantees anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 03, 2016
Go to God in Prayers and humbly seek for his Say If you are opportuned to get his choice, you are sure of STRESSLESS LIVING!!

1 Like

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by abnot: 5:08pm On May 03, 2016
It depends on your interest. However, what's the possibility of securing a job as good as your current job or even better at the end of your masters degree?
I would have advised that you kept your job but I understand that your interest may be beyond your job.
Let me use my dad's case as an example. He left his job at Shell petroleum back in his days to go pursue a masters and eventually a Phd virology in USA and Canada respectively. He returned to Nigeria and joined the academia and performed very well in the academia and consulted for the federal ministry of health in the later days of his career and operated at a high level in his field. In the long run he may have made more oil money but he feels very happy that he made that decision because he feels more relevant and satisfied in the research field. Successive health ministers from 2001 till 2015 all signed him on board to work with them as a consultant and on several committees which exposed him to high level health officials/network of different nations.

So kindly think about what you want cuz most people will advice you to stay and enjoy the oil money

2 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by virtuedagirl(f): 5:09pm On May 03, 2016
To me it is better you keep your work pending when your study leave is available then you can go for masters but then you can always ask God for directions.

2 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by Xtopher123(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2016
It's a two way thing, follow and do what pleases you bro, That Job can end any moment with you loosing a life time opportunity, mind you it's not your father's Establishment per say

Also when you get there, Study wisely so you don't come back looking for a Job, we all pray to be better than what we're today

It's not just about leaving, it's about what you're coming back with, you're not going there to study and then return seeking for a Job, you too can have your own establishment..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by sleek82(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2016
My humble take on this is....if it were a UK school, i wouldnt advice you to go for it but you having a canadian school for admissions and its d best like you said, please take it. Trust me, you wont regret it.....and its true, after your masters, you would be allowed to work for 2 years and then you can file for a permanent residence. Im not sure you would regret doing this but to be on a safer side, please pray about it!

1 Like

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by pimpo: 5:12pm On May 03, 2016
bicmitchum:
This is a point in my life where I really need other opinions about my pending decision.
Here are the points:

-I graduated first class some years ago after completing studies at the University of Lagos
-Secured numerous masters admission with and without scholarship and intended to go for masters immediately, but got an attractive job offer with an oil multinational. Took the job offer.
-I've worked now about 4+ years with this multinational and the going has been incredibly terrific. Even with the incredible layoffs in my company and in the oil industry, it looks very likely I'll continue to keep my job.
-Every year I have continued to apply for masters in universities abroad given my intention to really acquire a masters and possibly a PhD degree. Never once accepted any of the offers I have been getting. Simply ignored them. As the years rolled by, the offers are no longer coming as usual. I'm getting turned down by schools.
-This year I have now obtained an offer to complete my masters at the No.1 ranked university in Canada, my desired destination. The only offer I got among the top schools I applied to. No scholarships.
-I'm yet unentitled to study leave

Here's the question: do I quit my job and go complete this masters in a really reputable school or do I stay back in Nigeria and continue slugging it out in the oil industry? Who knows what will come of the industry as the oil price continues to flutter? Who knows how my future might turn out if I leave to go chase the masters?

Here's my decision: Work is getting boring as time races on. I'm not getting any younger. I'm in my very late twenties. I should quit, go chase my masters and embrace any uncertainty that may come out of that. If I'm unable to secure an attractive job I'll go with academics for life whether in Canada or in Nigeria. I might even secure a Canadian citizenship. Canada is a lovely destination where I don't mind spending a large chunk of my life.

My worry: I have a comfortable life here. Why shake the bottle? Why stir the pot? Racism is still rife in these "white" countries. My life could get unbearable mixing in a culture I'm not familiar with.

Any inputs, please.

Ever heard of online master's programs? Ask yourself first, "why do I want a masters degree?''. If u can answer that, that is the answer to ur problem.

2 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by Nlevel(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2016
this is really tough! It s obvious you have passion for academics. I will advice you go for your masters. Masters abroad is not just to get the"kpali" but it will make you a better person.At worse if u don't get an oil and gas job after your Masters,you can get a Lecturing job over there and you will sure make a better lecturer because of d practical knowledge you have aquired.However since you have a year b4 u r entitled to study leave,you can defer your admission till then.
Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by sukkot: 5:16pm On May 03, 2016
khaz:
Good day Sir. .. I m a 1st class graduate of Uniben. I just finished service. I 'll be glad if u can help me in job hunting. Thanks
are you for real ? you are 1st class in uniben but your brain is still kindergarten. did you write this post in seriousness or in jest ? does he know you ? you are a stranger on the internet asking someone to help you job hunting ? are you for real ?

3 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by taiyeayodeji: 5:17pm On May 03, 2016
Pursuing a Masters degree is a very good one,its best done when you are young.Opportunities comes and may never come again.If you can get a study leave, its perfect.If not,its may be good for you to go now if you cant wait.Knowing the stuff you are made off, you cant struggle for job after your masters degree,your years of experience still count.Lots of people now have masters degree and a time would come that if you dont have it, u wont be qualified for some positions at work. doing a job is not all about the money but the fulfilment you find in the job,believe in yourself and believe the best is yet to come to you.Some how, i am in a situation like you, having to decide wether to leave my secured job and go abroad for masters.But all in all , i believe the best guide is God who can lead you in the best path to go.

1 Like

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by czaratwork: 5:19pm On May 03, 2016
when will you be due for study leave? next year? please defer it if next year so that worst case scenario, you will have your job waiting for you after your masters. meanwhile dont miss going for your masters degree as a first class should not stop at first degree.

CANADA is also my dream country. dunno why i so love that country.

1 Like

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2016
bicmitchum:
This is a point in my life where I really need other opinions about my pending decision.
Here are the points:

-I graduated first class some years ago after completing studies at the University of Lagos
-Secured numerous masters admission with and without scholarship and intended to go for masters immediately, but got an attractive job offer with an oil multinational. Took the job offer.
-I've worked now about 4+ years with this multinational and the going has been incredibly terrific. Even with the incredible layoffs in my company and in the oil industry, it looks very likely I'll continue to keep my job.
-Every year I have continued to apply for masters in universities abroad given my intention to really acquire a masters and possibly a PhD degree. Never once accepted any of the offers I have been getting. Simply ignored them. As the years rolled by, the offers are no longer coming as usual. I'm getting turned down by schools.
-This year I have now obtained an offer to complete my masters at the No.1 ranked university in Canada, my desired destination. The only offer I got among the top schools I applied to. No scholarships.

Here's the question: do I quit my job and go complete this masters in a really reputable school or do I stay back in Nigeria and continue slugging it out in the oil industry? Who knows what will come of the industry as the oil price continues to flutter? Who knows how my future might turn out if I leave to go chase the masters?

Here's my decision: Work is getting boring as time races on. I'm not getting any younger. I'm in my very late twenties. I should quit, go chase my masters and embrace any uncertainty that may come out of that. If I'm unable to secure an attractive job I'll go with academics for life whether in Canada or in Nigeria. I might even secure a Canadian citizenship. Canada is a lovely destination where I don't mind spending a large chunk of my life.

My worry: I have a comfortable life here. Why shake the bottle? Why stir the pot? Racism is still rife in these "white" countries. My life could get unbearable mixing in a culture I'm not familiar with.

Any inputs, please.

Dear Op, I am an engineer like you with a Masters degree in Subsea Engineering from England. I will advise you to at least wait till you are eligible for study leave. I can tell you as a matter of fact that outside academia , advanced degrees are not valued much in the UK and Australia (two job markets I know very well) . This is evidenced by the fact that most top engineers I have come across in both countries do not posses advanced degrees and they seem to have outstanding careers.

Even if you move to Canada and get your masters you may end doing low end jobs that surprisingly pay good money but may leave you unfulfilled as an engineer. If you really will not mind becoming a lecturer then go for your masters and your PhD Subsequently ,however remember you will earn a considerably lower income.

My humble opinion is stick with Oil and Gas as tumultuous as the industry may appear now , slug it out.

Best of Luck

8 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by rman: 5:21pm On May 03, 2016
Be careful what you spend your life and time pursuing because you may already be there.[i][/i]

If after masters your plan is to secure another oil and gas job then do not quit. I can authoritatively tell you if you look closely, there are people with that qualification you are pursuing doing exactly the same job you do in your industry or company.

However, if your plan is to end up in the academics fields then you can quit.

1 Like

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by TBankxx(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2016
I swear I've nuttin to tell ya. Use #commonSense at this point or beta stil consult senator common sense for free update & upload. We in #CommonSense Revolution
undecided

1 Like

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by obinna2nv(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2016
MsNas:
Don't even try it. Lemme ask you a few questions.

1. Are you getting paid well?
2. Are you ready to forgo all the luxuries you're used to in Nigeria and start all over in Canada?
3. Your masters is not funded. Are you willing to use all your savings to fund your masters?

I live in the US and my husband is into Oil and Gas. I know for sure that the industry is not favorable right now and will not be favorable in the next 2-5 years. Just this last month, my husband's firm (and he works for one of the biggest in the US) laid off 50% of their workforce.

Yes, Canada is favorable because it's easier to get permanent residency, but getting a job is another issue. I know of a Nigerian-Canadian who is into Oil and gas and got offered a job with juicy remunerations in the US. He worked for a few months in the US and decided to quit and go back to Canada. Oil prices began to slump after he went back and he was on of the first ones to be let go. That was over a year ago and he is still in the market looking. I know not less than 3 Canadians (2 in my husband's office) are on H1 visa in the US because they found it hard to get jobs in Canada.

Second of all, to be candid, people in oil and gas in Nigeria make much more than those in the US or Canada. Yes, the ones in the US might make more on paper but by the time health insurance, 401K and taxes is taken, your counterparts in Nigeria take home more than you do...taxation is almost non existent in Nigeria anyways. After your masters, you may get a job but it might not be in the cadre of what you used to do in Nigeria and it might leave you unfulfilled as You already have a career in Nigeria. What you might get here might not be at par. It's easier for those who haven't had a career yet in Nigeria before moving

Third, you're lucky. You're so lucky. You mentioned that there has been several rounds of layoffs in your company but you survived. Means, they value you and consider you an asset. Continue like that and you might make managerial position in a few years. You have study leave coming up soon, why not wait until then?

Lastly, with your first class, you should not be paying out of pocket for any post-graduate degree. Several high ranking schools in the US will accept you in an heartbeat with full tuition waiver to boot! You will have recruiters coming to your school and from there you can score an internship which will eventually lead to a full time job provided you perform well. Have you even thought of online masters degree? There are several high ranking schools in the US who do that. Take your classes online and do your research on ground or whatever. Your diploma does not bear "Online Degree" it is awarded by the school itself.

Overall, the choice is yours to make.

Best Damn advice you'll ever get. Some people have it so good, they foolishly fall into bad choices. Wait for your study leave bro, end of.

4 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by eunore1: 5:26pm On May 03, 2016
There have been some very good contributions already that I believe can guide you in making a decision. However, you need to ask yourself some questions and be absolutely sincere with yourself. e.g. What are your career goals? Does the course you want to study align with or would help you achieve your career goals? What is the outlook of the industry you would probably work in after the completion of your course especially in Nigeria and Canada? Do you want to settle down in Canada or come back to Nigeria? Why do you want a masters degree? Why Canada? There are a thousand and one questions to be answered but you really need to do a lot of research and ask questions from people that have gone through the path you plan to take.

Getting a masters degree can be very important to you at the moment but if it's just to get a certificate, i would advise that you don't go at this time but wait till next year when you are entitled to a study leave.

I was actually in your shoes two years ago, I really wanted to go to the US despite having a good job. I got good TOEFL and GRE scores and applied to six US schools but didn't get any admission. Right now, I think God didn't want me to go because what He has added to me since then, I won't have been able to get if I had gone for my masters and I am always thanking Him for not allowing me go. In fact, what He has added to me is inexplicable and if I got a full scholarship to the best University in the world right now, I will gladly reject it. It's different strokes for different folks, it's your decision to make at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by emmahoney(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2016
Keep your job and pursue your masters degree later. I would have love to swap my masters degree obtained from Harvard University of Ibadan with your job had it been that is possible.
Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by sukkot: 5:30pm On May 03, 2016
ochiora:
Bros go for the masters programme, but before then can you help secure your position for me? God bless you as you help a sis.. smiley
does he own the company ? what kinda weird request do you nigerians make ? this is absurd. does he know you ? and does he own the oil company to where he can tell them to hire you ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by afroxyz: 5:31pm On May 03, 2016
I would use life as a case study. I am currently a rig worker in an oil drilling company and also doing my Msc here. I intend furthering my studies and going into lecturing. I Wld not bat an eyelid if I get a job as a graduate assistant even though I would earn half of my current pay. I can't even want to complete my Msc and apply for my PhD programme. Everybody here is shouting oil company. That's the normal naija mentality. You finished with a first class, when you finish, at worst you would go into academics. Since your soul is edging you towards going for your studies why not take the risk? No guys no glory. Complacency is the enemy ofprogress. However, have a plan before you leave. I suggest that before you travel out, apply For lecturership in any of the naija universities, that way even if things don't work out there (abroad), you have a job here waiting for you. Follow your heart and passion. Ask yourself, in 20 years from now would I regret not furthering my studies abroad or would I regret not working in my company? When you answer that, you would know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by khaz(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2016
sukkot:
are you for real ? you are 1st class in uniben but your brain is still kindergarten. did you write this post in seriousness or in jest ? does he know you ? you are a stranger on the internet asking someone to help you job hunting ? are you for real ?
Calm down Bro... help comes from anywhere. Who knows? There might be an opening where he works or somewhere else... No need to insult people... Let's be polite

2 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by armadeo(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2016
Dude forget that thing. Master's ain't a big deal anymore.

There's no job in Nigeria and if one pays you well better get a master's degree from a reputable close by university.

Dudes with master's applied to drive Dangote trucks. Many.

However if you have plans of relocating completely after the masters do it or if you are certain of retainership on completion of your masters.

At this point in time nobody should risk a job especially a well paying one for uncertainty. That's the situation in ground.

2 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by drnoel: 5:35pm On May 03, 2016
bicmitchum:

Thanks for the incredible advice. I'm 4+ years now. Not due for study leave until next year September

Why the rush. Defer ur admission to next year when u are due for leave and then take ur study leave when it comes. If Nigerians in diaspora tell u what they face everyday these countries that you guys trip for won't be so appetizing anymore.
Invariably keep ur job cos u need that security and go dor ur masters. U can decide later if u would leave the job as u see how u fare in canada.

2 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by Maser: 5:35pm On May 03, 2016
My cousin who studied in the UK told me of many like you who had fantastic jobs in Oil companies but abandoned it to come pursue MSc in Scotland with the hope of returning back home to better offers, but couldn't even get any offers. A bird at hand is worth more than three in the bush. Stay with your good job cos many in Canada are dreaming of that your job and would relocate at any chance of it. My advice, apply for online MSc in British Universities and do with that. It's equally good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 03, 2016
tiniyata:
a bird in hand is worth 10 in the bush

mad mad man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by sukkot: 5:38pm On May 03, 2016
[b]here is my own advice sha. if the oyel company is paying you over 100 thousand US dollars per annum then i will suggest you stay with them. if the oyel company is paying you less and the call for the adventures in a white country is enticing you well go for it but just be prepared to work in macdonalds and wash dead bodies or drive a cab for many years before you break out.

however this is the ideal situtation for you, if in your oil company you have saved over 300 thousand USA dollars, then go to canada, cash down for a house ( no mortgage ooooo, cash down for the house so that rent wahala will not be your headache ), am sure you can get a decent house in winnipeg or wherever for 150 thousand canadian dollars. once you have done that ? na enjoyment for canada while you study remain.

if you cannot afford to cash down for a house in canada and you have a well paying oyel job here I will suggest you stay here. and if you dont ? then the witches in ya village are working overtime lolzz[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by rexpeter13(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2016
Life is full of risks.
There is only one way to find out how it ll work out.
I was employing for my coy(restaurant) in 1994 for junior cadre staff.The pay was #1000/month.Only a few people were willing to accept this offer but I was able to get just 3 people to come over & start the job.Foreigner were our clients so the tips only per day is around $20/$30 daily,they always abandon their wages at every month,I practically beg them to take these monies after about 2 months as the monies will be lying in my hand.
Lesson:
Its worth taking a risk in life.No risk no venture.
Follow your mind
Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by Franky826: 5:39pm On May 03, 2016
bicmitchum:
Here are the points:

Any inputs, please.

my brother it's good to take risk but it MUST be a calculated risk. notice I bolded the must so you can muse at it. in this era of massive lay off of oil workers cos of price plunge, you survived! congratulations. Now if you decide to quit and go for your masters knowing you'll have 50% left after completion that is in ideal situations, and perhaps in unideal situations you don't have anything to do after completion you'll fall back on your 50% and devour it like a beast(I pray this doesn't happen) will this 50% survive the wilderness test? do the math. you are handsomely paid for what you do, yes oil prices may be unsteady now but it also happened in 2008. everything is subject to change. work may be boring and I tell you no work is without a boring phase, and you like what you do. you are in your late twenties and you say you're old? if you were a lady you'll have your own kids and junior won't even allow you think of masters grin . September of next year is just couple of months, wait for it!!!

now I left you this picture to help you think. I decided not censor the name. you may contact her and ask what it feels like to be without a job, you might as well help her. I always wanna cry when I see this post.

meanwhile I hope you are investing, good luck bro.

2 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by RaeMystix: 5:39pm On May 03, 2016
bicmitchum:

Thanks for the incredible advice. I'm 4+ years now. Not due for study leave until next year September

Request for a study leave at your place of work and if you aren't accepted back after grad school then, stay in Canada. Just incase you are still conflicted about your decisions, then i'd suggest that you call the school to prostpone your acceptance into the University until next semester.....You will be given the grace to postpostpon your acceptance in the University for only a semester.
Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by sukkot: 5:40pm On May 03, 2016
khaz:

Calm down Bro... help comes from anywhere. Who knows? There might be an opening where he works or somewhere else... No need to insult people... Let's be polite
is that how it is done in nigeria ? just telling random strangers on the net to get a job for you ? what a country. you people have no boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by drnoel: 5:41pm On May 03, 2016
Maser:
My cousin who studied in the UK told me of many like you who had fantastic jobs in Oil companies but abandoned it to come pursue MSc in Scotland with the hope of returning back home to better offers, but couldn't even get any offers. A bird at hand is worth more than three in the bush. Stay with your good job cos many in Canada are dreaming of that your job and would relocate at any chance of it. My advice, apply for online MSc in British Universities and do with that. It's equally good.

I agree completely. My cousin who lived in Glasgow recently relocated back to Nigeria after getting an oil company job cos the position became available after the person who originally had the job when for masters in the USA.

1 Like

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by vascey(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2016
Op, ask yourself "what do I really want?"

Therein lies the answer to your debacle.

While you have succeeded in outlining the gains and uncertainties associated with schooling abroad, you have not quite captured the global economic crises, increasing unemployment in oil and gas, declining use of crude and fossil energy etc. so I will try to highlight a few points.

First and foremost, the global oil and gas sector is in deep crises. Even the best of companies cannot guarantee your employment after the study leave. I work in oil and gas and one of my colleagues turned down a commissioner appointment because he wasn't sure his job would be there after the appointment. That's how bad it is. This is because these companies are looking for ways to cut as much cost as possible. While they may still need someone to fill your position, they would definitely save money by contracting the role out.

Secondly, in the boom period of oil and gas, your company would not be your problem because you could get a job anywhere else. These days it's difficult. In the Middle East, some of those countries are carrying out the indeginization policy i.e. building their human capacity and resource by ensuring that a certain percentage of companys' human resource are skilled indigenes. For most of them it is a phased process so the impact is not yet obvious. I tell you that in a few years, many of our African brothers with jobs in ME may have no choice than to return home. I don't know about EU and Americas but I'm sure you would be second choice as long as they have citizens who can do the job.

Finally, oil and gas industry has experienced its highest boom. It is now on a downward spiral. This is based on emerging technologies and concerns about the environment. In the next 20 years, you will see a continuous decline in use of fossil fuel. It will be the major source but other sources would also grow. What this implies is that the level of investment (drilling, exploration, development etc) would reduce significantly. This is because you would not need to replenish reserves as aggressively as was done in the past. Ofcourse, it may take hundreds of years for crude to be replaced entirely but a marginal decline in crude consumption and its resultant decrease in investment, would render a lot of people redundant.

So, while I don't discourage you, it is also pertinent that you see your predicament from a different view. Your opportunities are limitless if you go to Canada; yet, "limitless" has a lower end. If your definition of satisfaction in life is working for an oil company, then you already have it. If however, you are bursting with creative problem solving ideas which you think an MSC would greatly enhance, then by all means follow your path.

I'm in Nigeria and soon would be starting my MSC with University of London. After that, I will do my PHD with a school in Europe or Canada. I am not leaving Naija. I don't want to settle anywhere else. I am not leaving my job either. If your dreams can be achieved by staying put and studying from Nigeria, then do it. Eat your cake and have it. My brother don't be deceived by youthful restlessness and throw away an opportunity many would sell their soul for.

Above all, we can only advice but you won't get your answers here. Seek the face of God inside you and around you. If you believe, you will receive.

Good luck!

8 Likes

Re: Masters Or Stay On Job? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 03, 2016
Your best bet for advice is to consult with Nigerians already living in Canada. There are lots of Nigerians in Canada, who have quit juicy jobs in Nigeria for further studies abroad, only to regret it afterwards. My cousin inclusive. There are many PHDs and Masters holders in Canada who would take that job of yours at a blink of an eye. The grass is not always greener on the other side!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Signs That You Should Leave Your Job. / Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot / Nigerian Senior Soldier Threatens Junior For Addressing Him As "Officer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.