Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Wizkid Opens Up About His Affairs With 'miss Kedike', Chidnma Ekile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Opens Up About His Affairs With 'miss Kedike', Chidnma Ekile (2202 Views)

Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Opens Up About His Affairs With 'miss Kedike', Chidnma Ekile by confamgist237: 8:07am On May 03, 2016
Who doesn’t see Chidinma and have a crush on her? We should be telling Wizkid who has a huge crush on the singer to thread with caution because we are not sure of the intention Flavour has on her. We have always seen the two of them together.

Wizkid didn’t mince words when he spoke about Chidinma when he was a guest artiste on MTV Base
"I’ve had a huge crush on Chidinma for a long time… she doesn’t know it but it’s true. " Wizkid Revealed! Maybe, we should be expecting a collaboration track from them with Wizkid’ revelation of his love for her.

In 2015, Chidinma known as Miss Kedike admitted that she was finally in love. "Yes there is someone in my life," she simply stated. She has also denied allegations that she was dating the Soundcity presenter, Adams Ibrahim.

“The truth is, most people assume. The public has given me so many boyfriends, and funny enough, I haven’t met some or had a conversation with them. Talking about Adams, he is my friend, we have been friends for a long time and it is normal for people to attach something to it most especially if it’s a relationship with the opposite sex. I have other friends too, like Dammy krane, Flavor himself, to mention but few. However, I have understood that things like this are part of the business and I just have to manage it.

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/wizkid-opens-up-about-his-affairs-with.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Wizkid Opens Up About His Affairs With 'miss Kedike', Chidnma Ekile by confamgist237: 8:07am On May 03, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

oYa Baba Nla won tell dem grin grin
Re: Wizkid Opens Up About His Affairs With 'miss Kedike', Chidnma Ekile by lordtim001(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2016
Wizkid wants another baby-mama...BTW I believe Vector and Flavour have something to going with Ms Kedike(especially Flavour) cos the Chemistry is so strong...Just like Falz and Simi

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Opens Up About His Affairs With 'miss Kedike', Chidnma Ekile by lordtim001(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2016
Upon say Wizkid short,he's still a head taller than Chidinma? shocked...I like short girls tho grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Opens Up About His Affairs With 'miss Kedike', Chidnma Ekile by Benjom(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2016
Chidinma, from the Council of Elders here in Colorado, be careful of Wizzy o.
Re: Wizkid Opens Up About His Affairs With 'miss Kedike', Chidnma Ekile by Nobody: 9:01am On May 03, 2016
wizzy... na U b d baba nla won
Re: Wizkid Opens Up About His Affairs With 'miss Kedike', Chidnma Ekile by Afrok(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2016
They should continue... the guys around Chidinma are good in making single ladies babymamas, well all nah business nothing more until proven otherwise kiss

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Opens Up About His Affairs With 'miss Kedike', Chidnma Ekile by ennysuccess(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2016
U have crush on my crush abi....
kontinu

(1) (Reply)

I Am Officially A Graduate Today... / "I Haven't Had Sex In A While, Keeping Myself For Bae" - Bobrisky / See How Nigerian Girls Are Sexually Exploit Through Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.