Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerian Politicians Thoughts On Weather Conditions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Thoughts On Weather Conditions (284 Views)

Four Quick Thoughts On The Zamfara Massacre By Farooq Kperogi / 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Politicians Of 2017 By Pulse / Buhari's Hybrid Grass Can Kill Cattle In 3hrs With The Wrong Weather Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Thoughts On Weather Conditions by cogbuagu: 8:18am On May 03, 2016
COPIED

Ask a Nigerian politician what they think about this hot weather condition
Journalist: What are you thoughts on this heat Nigerians are complaining about and what is the govt doing about it?
RESPONSES*
LAI MOHAMMED: This is the result of PDP's misrule. They stole the ozone
layer.
FEMI ADESINA: Mr. President promised us change and that includes change in temperature. Change is here, embrace it.
AMBODE: We have signed a $10m deal with LG to install air conditioners across the Lagos skyline.

. KACHIKWU: I assure you the heat will disappear by 2pm 29th May.
SARAKI: Tinubu wanted the heat to be more than this but I opposed him, out of my love for Nigerian and that is why they are witch-hunting me.
OSHIOMOLE: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala stole the N100bn meant for temperature
control research.

. EL-RUFAI: We are in talks with General Electric to see how dey can generate power for Kaduna from the heat.
AREGBESOLA: I have just approved payment of January salary so that Osun workers can buy hand fan.
MURRAY-BRUCE: *tweets* when Naira is weak and inflation is high, automatically there will be heat. this is common sense. .
OKONJO-IWEALA: Under d last administration there was no political will to address climatic change.
IFEANYI UBA: I can reduce the heat if d FG approach me.
AMAECHI: Wike used this heat to rig Rivers re-run.

FAYOSE: Buhari should resign if he cannot control ordinary heat.
HON. PATRICK: The verbosity of this climatic intensity in contemporary
Nigeria which was caused by the lackadaisical disposition of the previous leviathan has ascended to a
magnitude dat blames become partitionable in a proportional dimension.
GEJ: Dis heat was not this bad when I left office but Nigerians did not appreciate me.
OBJ: I laugh. This heat dey kampe.

PMB: (From China): This heat is kwarapt because Nigeria is kwarapt and I will fight every kwaraption and
kwarapt feofle involvd and
responsible for this heat with my kungfu and monkey style and every kwarapt heat will go to jail.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Thoughts On Weather Conditions by possibilita(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2016
Aregbesola and Ayo Fayose got my ribs cracked.

(1) (Reply)

The Oil Marketers Or The Masses, Who Is The Beneficiary Of Fuel Subcidy? / Sharia Court Judge Arraigned For Attempt To Rape Married Woman / Assessment On An Institution With All Political Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.