Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking (40749 Views)

Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball / Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City / Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by swaggzo(m): 1:42pm On May 03, 2016
cry
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by 9jatatafo(m): 1:42pm On May 03, 2016
The folly of man

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by Aminat508(f): 1:43pm On May 03, 2016
Na IYANGBALI tongue shocked
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by GodblessNig247(m): 1:44pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
D reason why I dislike football

The reason is not cogent. I love football more than ladies. Yes I do grin
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by harlayoh(f): 1:47pm On May 03, 2016
Simpleton
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by stanisbaratheon: 1:53pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:

na who your dislike don help??

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by donbenedict(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

na who your dislike don help??
sharap. This nonsense is becoming stale
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by stanisbaratheon: 2:00pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
sharap. This nonsense is becoming stale

well tell whoever is your elder in your house that not me.
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by obamazeroone: 2:00pm On May 03, 2016
na him papa b d coach na....
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by niggi4life(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2016
Mediapace:
Mtcchew All of you hailing Leicester city,do you even think they'll even go beyond UEFA group stage next year.
Stop dreaming,opportunity comes but once!!

What was i even saying,they will relegate next year!!! tongue
TEAM BLUE

Warning : Don't quote Me!
If you don't want to die, do not be born.......... If you don't want to be quoted do not make a comment.....period!!!!!
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by donbenedict(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

well tell whoever is your elder in your house that not me.
tellin ur silly ass! Ur not blind I guess!
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by santori: 2:05pm On May 03, 2016
Mediapace:
Mtcchew All of you hailing Leicester city,do you even think they'll even go beyond UEFA group stage next year.

TEAM BLUE

learn to celebrate other people's success and not bad belleism. you need that kinda attitude to be successful in life
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by HouseT: 2:05pm On May 03, 2016
Am a fan of small teams surprising the big giants.so next season am going to see how burner will give a surprise.lol.
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by stanisbaratheon: 2:06pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
tellin ur silly ass! Ur not blind I guess!

kids every where
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by donbenedict(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

kids every where
shutup! I said shut up! U are d kid u feel me... I will beat ur idiocy and disrespective ass nw. Take a look at my profile, i'm not ur mate..
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by stanisbaratheon: 2:10pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
shutup! I said shut up! U are d kid u feel me... I will beat ur idiocy and disrespective ass nw. Take a look at my profile, i'm not ur mate..

can you now see why i called you a kid??

You'll beat my ass now from the internet....smh

na who you profile don help??

''Disrespective'' indeed
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by nbright: 2:11pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
no be reason be that, that's just an excuse
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by bayinq25(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
we claimed we are free from slavery.. from The chains of the white men ... but now our behaviour is even more than being a slave for them. .. yes we may not be in chains like the olden days black slave. . with all these behaviours .. we are more like civilised slaves. .. we have african premier league. . afican champions league ... which we dont even bother about what is going on there talkless of watching any of their match. .but we can even fail to attend an employment interview just because we want to watch European league. ..to me its only an extra loyal slave that can do that. .. even if we have very cheap made in Nigeria hummer jeep. . some Nigeria still prefer very expensive Volkswagen Beatle car produced by their European masters... aint that what slaves are supposed to do.. satisfy their masters. .... well I dont blame that man. . he is only doing the service of his European masters. .. kill yourself for their league.. even if they dont know you. .. well I aint slave anyway. . I dont know about you
When we chose not to manage our football well nko?
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by hmuhammad(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2016
Mediapace:

TEAM BLUE

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by akanbiaa(m): 2:29pm On May 03, 2016
Mediapace:

TEAM BLUE

No be by Mouth O. A Goliath will always believe he can defeat a david easily if given a second chance.
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by saintkeppy(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2016
Its a pity &funny enough there's no prominent cameroonian player in Leicester city title winning squad. SMH
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by Appareil(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2016
texazzpete:
You can be sure someone has 'helped' him keep his phone and wallet. cheesy
That area of Douala is more of English speaking. They can keep it for him , for security purpose.Cameroon is a different place all together but the French zone Na helele!
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by fuckpoverty(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
d more reason I like football
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by Temptee101(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2016
CastedDude:
so na ur reason be dis... ur type go dey pursue woman wella
grin grin grin grin Guy u wicked abeg.
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by goodvision12(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
football is the opium of the people and does not encourage someone to drink excessively
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 03, 2016
nice shoes cheesy
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by 6digitscomrade: 4:09pm On May 03, 2016
yes the deformed 11.45club..lol
Mediapace:
How much ?
Do you even know my club ?
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by samlex21(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2016
He might be a Gunners fans, He is just disappointed that, what Wenger cannot do since 12 years ago (03-04) season, Ranieri did it in 9 month. Wenger nids to go before people like Dis can start drinking responsible. Congratulations to the real blues LEICESTER
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by Bamz(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2016
CastedDude:
place ur money where ur mouth is...na u wan relegate them

Everyone will play them as reigning Champs next season,lets se how they cope smiley
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by louisdemaria(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
Then your reason is lame...You think football is all about celebrating by drinking to stupor?it's abt 'passion'.dt my friend is wht u dnt hv.."so dnt blame it on d alcohol".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Shares His Rare Throwback Photo / England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos / Floyd Mayweather’s New Private Jet: Exterior & Interior Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.