Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Deep Spirituality;its True Concepts And Shenanigans. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deep Spirituality;its True Concepts And Shenanigans. (391 Views)

Poor But Silly [spirituality, Bane Of The Poor] / Spirituality: Who E Don EPP? / World Terrorism And Its True Motive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deep Spirituality;its True Concepts And Shenanigans. by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 03, 2016
Please read carefully...
I want to talk about spirituality, that very essence or fragrance that parvades around anyone that devotes his time to deep knowledge and rare understanding,learning mysteries so as to confront problems both natural,supernatural and man-made.
It has been long since i continue to look at most of our married pastors, and understood that not one of them is spiritualy enhanced or strong. Dont get me wrong...a married pastor can be a good teacher, eloquent speaker or charismatic, but when it comes to deep spiritual activities like raising the dead, healing mortal sickness or commanding nature to obey, they are powerless, reasons is that they are married and are constantly having sex with their wives. Didnt Jesus Christ said "ye will do far greater things than i," why then is non suparsing Jesus fit? or was he joking then? rather some has resorted to dark magic to cow their members.
Forget what you watch on tv or think you know, fact is that your married pastor is giving out what edifies his spiritual essence in form of semen to a woman.
Sex drains a man far more spiritual than physical, that was why Jesus Christ and most of his early deciples never had women or wives. The catholic church knew this and decreed celibacy, although some errant priests and religious always find out time with women, but they can never live as priests with a woman as a wife.
There is a very strong and active bond between deep spiritual strenght and celibacy, it is like gasoline and fire if you want a conflagaration.
Some spiritual ingredients flows in a woman body that kills spiritual strenght and essence in men, married or not.
So when next you see your favourite married pastor talking about extraordinary miracles, take your time and reflect, just dont swallow hook line and sinker, even the book of revlations mentioned about a particular group of people of 144,000,that where very dear to God, why? because they have never been defiled.

As for my muslim brothers, one begins to wonder if its not due to their founder's insatiable lust for women and forceful marriages that has made them a lost and sad race all over the world today, everything with them is brute force, no harmonic essence, they subjugate women in other to dimnish their self worth and turn them into ready objects for sexual gratification,, "whatever they say about a rotten fish head and the rest of its body."

I rest my ink here, as i have chosen to speak this bitter truth because i am so tired of this charade called religion!
Re: Deep Spirituality;its True Concepts And Shenanigans. by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 03, 2016
yeah well, your bible also commands you to "go forth and multiply". How do you intend to do that if you all are sexually repressed?
Re: Deep Spirituality;its True Concepts And Shenanigans. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 03, 2016
Sarassin:
yeah well, your bible also commands you to "go forth and multiply". How do you intend to do that if you all are sexually repressed?
for those who carry the flames of divine spirituality, they are expected not be sexualy active.
Re: Deep Spirituality;its True Concepts And Shenanigans. by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 03, 2016
Randyhot:
for those who carry the flames of divine spirituality, they are expected not be sexualy active.

And why would you consider that those who according to you carry the flames of divine spirituality, ought to be sexually repressed? what is the overriding imperative that one must be celibate to experience divine spirituality? is it not the case that most ancient religions, including that of ancient Canaanites celebrated sexuality?

(1) (Reply)

Catholic / Spiritual Digest For The Day 19th Of May 2016 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thurs. 26/05/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.