Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) (42417 Views)

Letter From A Girl To Jamb Office For Scoring Her 85 / Our Educational System Has Failed: Check Out This Letter From ABU Zaria (pic) / (photo) Funny Letter From A Student To The Teacher. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by DANO1011(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2016
A corp member identified as Jamilu Mohammed Ibrahim, who is reportedly carrying out his NYSC activities in Ekiti state, wanted a reason to be redeployed to his home state Kaduna.
In typical ‘sharp guy’ fashion, he devised a means he thought would be the most believable.

Ibrahim got his ‘father’ to write a ‘to whom it may concern’ letter to NYSC, stating that his son has ‘spiritual attacks’ from time to time, and as such would need close monitoring to ensure he stays alive.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by lakezone67(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2016
FTC... not as exciting as i thought it would #youngnairalander... May God heal him of his purported attacks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by Mutuwa(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2016
Most of the time,people unknowingly bring bad luck to themselves.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2016
I no fit lie dis kind lie abeg(eventhough i no know whether dis story na true). Service wey no pass one year? Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by amokeme(f): 5:03pm On May 03, 2016
The reason is good enough "if it is really true"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 03, 2016
It could be the simple truth. have you considered that the young man may actually have such attacks? and that the condition is absolutely not 'hilarious' to him and his family?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by Taeewo(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2016
Funny

1 Like

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by mamawin(f): 5:37pm On May 03, 2016
ok, accepted. when he starts to look for jobs, he should not forget to tell his would-be employer same, just saying mine o

11 Likes

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by MotherConfesor(f): 6:26pm On May 03, 2016
lol
When the original spiritual attack come now, them go dry run helter skelter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by FrankValency(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2016
it might be true thou, whoelse noticed Hausa ppl (their elites in particular) don't like living outside their region. This same camp was where I camped and the day redeployment list was pasted ,we were all surprised that 90% of the list were Hausa names. others would apply and fail , bit they will apply and be given automatic redeployment.

Team IVVY all the way, don't waste ur vote o, it's either ivyy or ivyy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by sukkot: 6:36pm On May 03, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by cold(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2016
Lol..i thought spiritual attacks was a christian thing. Didn't know muslims had caught the bug too. Anyhoo what do i know?

1 Like

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by asumo12: 6:37pm On May 03, 2016
This is spiritual!

embarassed
Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by macaranta(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2016
Why lie with such?
Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by benega: 6:37pm On May 03, 2016
Abokii na Abokii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 03, 2016
I don't know if I should say hilarious, spiritual attack kor nuclear attack ni

2 Likes

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by naijainfogalery: 6:38pm On May 03, 2016
And if i was NYSC i will like this,

Dear Sir,

We will monitor and quickly send him over to your once the evil spirit strikes to avoid embarassment but in the meantime he shall dutufully serve his father land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by stobery(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2016
lol
Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by adimoh99(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2016
The letter head though!!

Shaaaarp guy your papa sef too na complete sharpilo... the apple really does not fall far from the tree... Try not to get an extension with this I beg you.

But if it's true please accept my sympathy and I pray NYSC grants your request.

AM out...
Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by Speakdatruth: 6:39pm On May 03, 2016
d father should hand him over to fayose, he's a stronger one
Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by Tashaamania(f): 6:39pm On May 03, 2016
This should fit well in the Jokes section, durrh
Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by rawtouch: 6:39pm On May 03, 2016
Story
Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by FengChui(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2016
#TeamLanicky!!!

FENGCHUI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by Evansjj(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2016
Funny ... I just he will be delivered
Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by NaLaugh: 6:40pm On May 03, 2016
smiley
Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by Burger01(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2016
Be careful of what you wish yourself. sad
Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by crowbar(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2016
The reason is plausible if you understand the meaning of "Aljanu" attack in Hausa parlance and culture, without the close monitoring of the individual by mallams versed in the control of such attacks, he becomes a danger to himself and others
Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by DANO1011(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by Awoofawo(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
I no go follow put mouth for this matter, I dey mind business jeje !

grin
Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by sambiza(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
then wats funny here.if u don't know abt sumtin u keep quiet..dis a serious issue:pray u will not witness it

1 Like

Re: Redeployment Letter From Corper With "Spiritual Attack" - 'Aljanu'(photo) by epospiky(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / Sexually Transmitted Degrees : 7 Things You Should Know / An OAU Student's Project On Defeathering A Chicken. This Is An Awesome Invention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.