Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Letter From A Girl To Jamb Office For Scoring Her 85 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letter From A Girl To Jamb Office For Scoring Her 85 (870 Views)

Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From A Girl To Jamb Office For Scoring Her 85 by starness(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
LETTER FROM A GIRL TO JAMB OFFICE FOR SCORING HER 85

Dear Jamb, My name is Zinasha Zibruel. I am coming from Nigeria. I writed JAMB, and I scare 85. That is a big fat lie.
I say is a big serious lie because I doing lesson for 1 months and I counted my book very well from carton to carton. I supposing to getting 100 in Inglich and 95 in Litrachure. But you given me 10 in English and 15 in Litrachure.
Did me not doing my CRS very well? Did Jonah not stay in the lion hole and Elijah sleep in the Whale’s belly? Do something very fast.
Infacts, I supposing to score 300 in the JAMB examination I tooked .
Thanks you

[center]LETTER FROM A GIRL TO JAMB OFFICE FOR SCORING HER 85

Dear Jamb, My name is Zinasha Zibruel. I am coming from Nigeria. I writed JAMB, and I scare 85. That is a big fat lie.
I say is a big serious lie because I doing lesson for 1 months and I counted my book very well from carton to carton. I supposing to getting 100 in Inglich and 95 in Litrachure. But you given me 10 in English and 15 in Litrachure.
Did me not doing my CRS very well? Did Jonah not stay in the lion hole and Elijah sleep in the Whale’s belly? Do something very fast.
Thanks you

[/center]LETTER FROM A GIRL TO JAMB OFFICE FOR SCORING HER 85

Thanks you
Re: Letter From A Girl To Jamb Office For Scoring Her 85 by hmbassey1960(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Op,you are fat lair

2 Likes

Re: Letter From A Girl To Jamb Office For Scoring Her 85 by preshdawesome(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Adonbilivit picture or lie
Re: Letter From A Girl To Jamb Office For Scoring Her 85 by thesicilian: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Op,you are fat lair
His real name is Lienus Mba
Re: Letter From A Girl To Jamb Office For Scoring Her 85 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
The girl is op's sister.
Re: Letter From A Girl To Jamb Office For Scoring Her 85 by hmbassey1960(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
thesicilian:
His real name is Lienus Mba
habi,
Re: Letter From A Girl To Jamb Office For Scoring Her 85 by Fessy09(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
And of cos this ain't gonna make FP grin
Re: Letter From A Girl To Jamb Office For Scoring Her 85 by chiefolododo(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Okay

Re: Letter From A Girl To Jamb Office For Scoring Her 85 by Jessyjack(f): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
old news....!!! Op try again later...
Re: Letter From A Girl To Jamb Office For Scoring Her 85 by Fuckallmods: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Even if it's true, I don't find it funny, rather heartbreaking.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professional Writer For Your Academic Papers, Research Projects, Thesis, / Different Between Waec Scratch Care And Waec Pin. / Become A Maths Tutors On GOTIT And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.