Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) (990 Views)

My Car Was Stolen; Help Me Find It Fellow Nairalanders / If Your Phone Was A Traffic Sign, What Would It Be / Please Help!!!.my ATM Stolen And All My Money Withdrawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) by tunaguy(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2016
Couple of days ago i opened a thread on nairaland, asking if anyone could help me track my infinix note 2,

https://www.nairaland.com/3077267/please-find-stolen-phone

so here am going too tell the full story

A day before my phone was stolen a guy called junior (real name) came too my house, he said he needed too upload some pictures on his Facebook using my phone, he came in the morning around 8 am he saw me sleeping and asked why i was still sleeping i told him i just can't sleep in the night then i continued sleeping while he used my phone too upload his pictures and left it when he was done neither did i know it was all part of the plan

The next day i work up late as usual i couldn't find my phone, it was so weird i looked everywhere i couldn't find it... My mom owns a school down stairs of our house i went too one of the teachers too call my number but it kept ringing while no one answered.. Then i went too ask this junior guy if he saw my phone... He then told me "baba i no go lie you i come your house this morning but i no see your phone i think say you sleep ontop am cause i wan check my Facebook comment and stuffs" i said no problem the next day i sold my laptop too buy a new phone techno l8.

The next day after i got the phone my mtn number in my stolen phone stop going through but my glo was still going through.. Cause the thief kept on using my what's app till he deleted it and put his... All of a sudden, in a few minutes i saw junior opened a new what's app account
He was wise enough too off the last seen on the whats app and he uploaded no photo, junior never knew when you open a new what's app account, whats app automatically updates a status for you "hey there am using what's app" and it shows the time it was updated it wasn't long after my own whats app account was deleted his came up, i saw this and turned the guy too a suspect, i chated with him like everything was cool, then my message too junior stopped delivering meaning junior went offline immediately i called my glo number then i suspected it was being used for the data on it, my glo number was off my suspension grew.
"Junior has no phone he uses for whats app neither those he have a phone he uses for facebook but i checked is facebook account and saw he uploaded pictures after my phone was stolen"

May 2nd the D day started of like any normal day i was preparing too go withdraw some money from the atm, that was when i meet Junior's sister daughter i asked the little girl if she saw any phone with junior she said yes immediately and described the phone has a Gold phone with 2 squares on the face what she was calling 2 squares was the tampered glass and the normal screen on the phone she also said junior's sister has collected the phone from him. it was confirmed junior officially stole my phone...

Let me tell you a little story about me and junior ( me and junior go way back since 2007 we were like brother's he stays with is sister husband and there house was right in front of mine am 18 junior is 25 , junior and i did things together talked about life together, for some reason junior Envy's me probably because am more successful than him, Even when i bought my laptop he started tagging me as proud but i didn't care i always allow him use everything i had me and Junior were really close)

So after getting this info i rushed down too there house some strangers were there i asked Junior's sister about the phone she said it wasn't infinix immediately i knew she didn't want those stranger's too know about it, i left for the atm, i haven't gotten home before a man told me Junior's sister wanted me too come see her i immediately rushed home too see her, she then told me that her and her brother junior have been fighting cause of me she said junior as been breaking bottle threatening too kill her if she doesn't give him the phone, she said junior told her he brought the phone from an engineer she then said she saw some sim in the phone and told me too identify it i had five sims in the phone " i know many of y'all we be wondering why i have five sims y'all know say new psiphon cheat fit come out any time you have too be at alert na" i only saw 2 sims then i called the number too identity it was mine, she said i she go keep the phone at home cause the brother was on the Loose immediately i came out of there gate i saw Junior we greeted baba how far, junior now asked me if his sister has given me the phone i said yes he asked too see the phone i said don't worry, as i was walking home he just held my hands and started fighting me i was probably stronger than him cause on my left hand was my stolen infinix note 2 and my other hand was my new techno l8 i didn't want both too damage so i couldn't really fight back.. After about 30 second's of trying too get the phone from me he gave up and started bending the phone till he destroyed it totally beyond repair and he also managed too damage my tecno L8 tampered glass, people started coming out from there house too see whats up but junior took too his heels, landlords were ready too hand him over too the police but the sister begged that her husband should come back before they take any action they agreed, the husband came back and was just angry but the family have agreed too pay the money for the phone...

Below is the damaged phone

Re: How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) by whirlwind7(m): 5:27pm On May 03, 2016
Why do you keep typing "too" instead of "to"?

Not sure what to commiserate with you over. Your stolen and damaged phone, or your fearsome grammar cheesy

At least you have finally learned that Junior is not your friend.
Junior....omo ale jati jati.
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2016
what a friend. even after been caught dude still wana fight? may God keep us away from such friends ijn.
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) by tunaguy(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2016
whirlwind7:
Why do you keep typing "too" instead of "to"?

Not sure what to commiserate with you over. Your stolen and damaged phone, or your fearsome grammar cheesy

At least you have finally learned that Junior is not your friend.
Junior....omo ale jati jati.

me iyam not a writer
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) by mebad(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
tunaguy:
me iyam not a writer

You on a public forum. You don't have to be a writer to know the bolded word is a shameful way of writing " I am "
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) by tunaguy(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2016
mebad:

You on a public forum. You don't have to be a writer to know the bolded word is a shameful way of writing " I am "
you making look like i can't write english judging from the year you opened nairaland it means you pretty old and i doubt you know the latest thread or just don't care because i substitute kk for ok doesn't mean i don't know how too write English..
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) by mebad(m): 5:53am On May 04, 2016
tunaguy:
you making look like i can't write english judging from the year you opened nairaland it means you pretty old and i doubt you know the latest thread or just don't care because i substitute kk for ok doesn't mean i don't know how too write English..

Personally it disgust me when people write in that manner . "Iyam,'twas" too childish. Trend or no trend.
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) by 9jaRonin(m): 6:49am On May 04, 2016
tunaguy:

I beg your pardon.....
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) by tunaguy(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2016
mebad:

Personally it disgust me when people write in that manner . "Iyam,'twas" too childish. Trend or no trend.
lol bro that's just the way the world is currently evolving theres nothing you can do to stop it expect more disgusting stuff how you handle those stuff matters, cheers.
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) by tunaguy(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2016
9jaRonin:

I beg your pardon.....
my pardon will be given onto you
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) by 9jaRonin(m): 3:04pm On May 04, 2016
tunaguy:
my pardon will be given onto you

The first decent thing you've written all day..... grin
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) by tunaguy(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2016
9jaRonin:

The first decent thing you've written all day..... grin
no waste my pardon ooo use am wisely o
Re: How My Phone Was Stolen And Found (photos) by Cooladex(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2016
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian King Has The Prettiest Wife? / Man Slumps, Dies Of Hunger In Yenagoa As Crunch Persists. (picture) / Check This Epic 'spear' Reply From EFCC Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.