Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz: How Did It Go Wrong? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz: How Did It Go Wrong? (487 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz: How Did It Go Wrong? by donk147: 5:29pm On May 03, 2016
Tiwa Savage has opened up on her marriage to her former manager, Tunji Balogun aka Teebillz, revealing that the marriage with is over.

Her husband on Thursday posted a series of shocking reports on Instagram, accusing the Marvin 1st lady of infidelity and not caring about him after which he made a suicide attempt.

In an emotional plea, stating what transpired amidst sobs, Tiwa who has a baby, Jamal with her husband, said Teebillz was suicidal and she had known that the marriage would not work. She denied sleeping with the people he mentioned and accused him of having an affair.

According to her, “For the past two months, TJ and I have not been together, it was something we were working through, but I knew this marriage would not work. I haven’t spoken to TJ in about a week, and we were supposed to get some passports for my son. He was reading the messages and he wasn’t responding. I begged him to be friends, and let’s be good parents to Jamil. He didn’t respond.

“I covered up for a lot of hurt in our relationship. Just before I went to Jamaica, I found out that I was pregnant. We were just trying to find out how we were going to manage another baby so soon. I got to London, on a 10-hour flight to shoot a video with Busy Signal (Reggae Artiste). While doing my makeup, I found out I was bleeding and I passed out. I was rushed to the hospital, and we were trying to call TJ to tell him what happened. While we were sleeping at 2am, a number called him saved as Edible Catering….I checked his phone, and the number was asking him if she can come to his hotel. She responded that He (TJ) knocked her out last night, that he was a great night. I confronted him, and he said he took another woman to the hotel.”

Source: http://community.leadership.ng/post/music/tiwa-savage-and-teebillz-how-did-it-go-wrong

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Dishes Her Slice To Domestic Violence; Says Praying Together Is Bett / Messi Is D World Best / Falz Na My Home Boy - Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.