Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Arsenal Fan Vowed To Castrate Himself If Leicester Won The Premier League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fan Vowed To Castrate Himself If Leicester Won The Premier League (574 Views)

Africans That Won The World Cup With France. / Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City / What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Vowed To Castrate Himself If Leicester Won The Premier League by Emmafe(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2016
AN Arsenal fan vowed to CASTRATE himself if Leicester won the Premier League.

The Foxes were crowned champions last night after Tottenham drew 2-2 with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Twitter user @ArsenalsCannon, who goes by the alias ‘Assist Wizard’, was so confident Leicester would stumble he promised to “chop off my balls” if they succeeded.

On December 13, 2015, he tweeted: “I will chop off my balls and feed them to my dog while recording it if Leicester win the league. That how sure i am they will collapse.”

The Foxes were third in the league on that date, while Arsene Wenger’s Gunners were one point ahead at the top of the table.

But Leicester’s 2-1 win over Chelsea the next day moved Claudio Ranieri’s surprise package above the North Londoners.

Since then, the Foxes lost just twice — once to Arsenal — on their fairytale flight to winning the top-flight.

The ballsy fan has had a sudden change of heart, though, tweeting: “@ArsenalsCannon Does anyone know if balls grow back?”

And he added: “@ArsenalsCannon Does anyone know how to edit tweets? Let me know asap”

The Gunners saw this campaign as a chance to get their hands on the Prem title and end their 12-year drought.

With former champions Chelsea’s demise under Jose Mourinho and 20-times league winners Manchester United’s rocky form, fans considered this the best year to stake their claim.

But relegation-favourites Leicester burst onto the scene, while derby rivals Spurs have sneaked past them.

Re: Arsenal Fan Vowed To Castrate Himself If Leicester Won The Premier League by vicstar(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2016
undecided what a chronic level of depravity
Re: Arsenal Fan Vowed To Castrate Himself If Leicester Won The Premier League by erusen: 6:52pm On May 03, 2016
balls grow back if they are sliced by the right person,and that will be me.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Fined Over Stadium Over-crowding / Mourinho To Be Pope For Film Animation / Togolese FA To Bury Late Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.