Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,586 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Coming Soon...how To Build Mobile Apps Without Programming Skills - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Coming Soon...how To Build Mobile Apps Without Programming Skills (1001 Views)

New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills / Larisoft Clean Desktop: (re: Operation Prove Your Programming Skills) / Operation Prove Your Programming Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coming Soon...how To Build Mobile Apps Without Programming Skills by opson2016(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2016
Hi,
In one of my trends on this forum, I embarked on a well researched ebook on how to create mobile apps using xamarin.forms for IOS, Android and windows.

The free ebook was well received by those who have special interest in xamarin.forms. If you missed that, it's here https://www.nairaland.com/3066583/how-create-mobile-apps-xamarin.forms.

Well, Mobile Banking Watch feels that it would be great to consider those who do not have any knowledge of programming, we have already launched another research on how to build mobile app without programming skills.

Before then, you may want to check the April 2016 Edition of Building Mobile Apps using xamarin forms.
https://www.nairaland.com/3066583/how-create-mobile-apps-xamarin.forms . If you feel the book would be useful for you, you can head straight to Mobile Banking Watch following the nairaland link above to download the ebook... it's FREE!

I'll keep you updated....

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Take My Website Offline For Maintainance / Job Vacancy / Free Webhosting For Your Php And Sql Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.