Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,289 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. (30982 Views)

My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court / Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? / I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 1:49pm On May 08, 2016
Godzchild:
Thanks for wanting to help.I didn't lie about the Facebook.I dropped an email address and people started searching me on fbk with different ids.I told dem its not me which is true.I requested to give my data and real fbk is to mods to verify.which I did.I can't post it here because of insensitive and heartless comments from people who think everyone is a thief.I have suffered somuch.I am trying to be private so I can birth this child.Because the man left I was advised to abort,infact I am just recovering from depression.I almost attempted suicide as I don't deserve the hurt I went tru.A man suddenly abandons u in pregnancy,tears and cancelled wedding except the one already done.its not everything u announce to people on fbk,some don't know u,some just run u down.I wanted to be private so as to birth in peace.I don't know if the man is hiding and waiting for me to birth so he come for the child after all my suffering.I am trying to protect my baby hence been private.I still went all out to give mod my fbk I'd,the same tin I feared happened...they started asking fbk people on my friend list if I have birthed,and dat dey saw me heavy.I have been receiving unnecessary calls from fbk people,why nah...pls allow me birth without high blood pressure.The emotional trauma is enough pls.I am not a bad person,this evil just befell me.Miss ify will verify me tomorrow..I think dat is best.Thanksquote author=fem29 post=45426940]I am very happy to help you Godzchild but you are being too shady. Why are you trying to hide your identity. There is nothing new under the sun , no need to hide. You just want us to give money to a nameless faceless person.

I really hate it when people lie. Why did you say you don't have a Facebook account.

As you were advised please get in touch with the Tehn they can verify you very well and purchase everything you need for you. I will be very happy to support that.

I'll assume the moderator you gave your real facebook account to is Dominique, if that be the case, I am certain she is very sensible and would have a story totally different from how you are painting this.

You have said more than once on this post you have no facebook account, if people searched you out with the email you dropped and spoke to friend(s) of the facebook owner it linked to, how do you get to find out since you aren't the one? #justthinkingaloud.

The best thing going for you now is that Ifyalways will see you tomorrow, many more will be encouraged to help.

The way you avoid questions on why you can't go to older relatives or baby daddy's people and church help but go to "fight" facebook people calling you is another minus for you. You have made more than one post on them already. Stop letting it get to you. Face how you can birth in good health. You have been advised to rest, stop getting worked up over irrelevancies. Focus.

Again, I wish you the very best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by cococandy(f): 2:23pm On May 08, 2016
Send me a PM please.
Godzchild:
Goodmorning,thanks onegai for ur suggestion.however I have tried to raise cash on my own and it failed hence the need to seek help online.I know people are skeptical about the whole strory but still nothing is impossible for God.whomsoever dat is going to confirm me will do so.Iwas given hhospital list which I have to fulfill as the obligation required in government hospital.Facebook friends and all that doesn't mean they can help in times of trouble,family too can fail,help can come anywhere that's why am here.iaddressed my inlaw issue in my first post.@piddgin,thanks for always sounding mean,I pray life always gives u the best and u never make a mistake.yes I am stressed with all the front and back issues but wen u need help u will keep trying till u are sorted.God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Onegai(f): 2:44pm On May 08, 2016
Godzchild, which health centre are you at, is it the one at Isolo? I'm sure there are some expectant mothers registered there that are also on this forum. Also please post your hospital list, I posted one and asked if you could corroborate it. And if you are truly bleeding, didn't the doctor prescribe bed rest so you wont go into early labour? So how are you expecting us to send money, since i don't know any doctor who will say you should go to market. why not post your list and then people can see what needs to be bought.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by frozenSun(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2016
BluStreak:

Whoever this is, please leave this thread. If you don't have compassion or hardship is reshaping your head, leave this lady alone let those who God touched their heart help her.

I am going to help her the little way I can irrespective of if it's a scam or not. Let God, her conscience and miss karma be the judge. Time is ticking and we are here waiting for verification. This girl said she is bleeding, tired and I guess worn out too. Please let us all come to her aid. If 20 people send her just N2,000 each (which isn't enough for a month internet subscription for some of us) it will amount to N40,000 and it will go a long way.

My heart bleeds for you young woman. Bad thing happens to good people. You made a mistake and I hope you get out of this and become a better person tomorrow for yourself, your lil'sister and your unborn child.

May God be with you. I'll add you on whatsapp.

hahaahahaha Mr Compassionate 2016. Clap for him.

you know God more than everyone who thinks this is a scam... right ?

So Hardship is reshaping my head because I spoke my mind ?
wait... I buy loaves of bread and share it to beggars on the road every month. I have visited two prisons and one children's home this year and made donations in my own little way. Hardship did not reshape my head that time abi.

and who are you to tell me to leave this thread because I spoke my mind ?

I will say it one million times again, till this story is verified, that this looks like a cheap scam like the many others we have witnessed on Nairaland and I warn everyone to be very careful till this tale is verified.

you can go ahead and send the OP your money without using the name of God to blackmail others into sending money to the OP. U don't need others to join you before u send money do you ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Acidosis(m): 3:00pm On May 08, 2016
nasha1:
na wa for people o, after all the proofs this girl gave,dey still asking for family dis,facebook dis,church dis.
I have seen pregnant women with husbands begging,becoz the man job cant cater 4 all their needs not 2 talk of a single lady.
How many beggers we have in the street?dont they have families?is it every family dat care for anyone?if ur family care 4 u doest it mean every other family is the same?church dis church that,u people dont see beggars in front of churches?even kids,do church take care of dem?
if u no want give ur money,no be by force but coming to sound mean and belittling is just wrong.
someone is even talking about her being online and have light 2 charge,how low can this be? so she no get neighbours to charge phone 4 her?nepa no dey bring light even for 30 min na una house?someone can not dash her data again?life is a roller coaster u never know when something hit you,no matter how prepare we think we are.

my sistergodzchild we all make mistakes,no matter what trust in God.i will do something no matter how small.i wish u safe delivery.

Please make sure you also donate to these ones:

www.nairaland.com/2973314/please-dont-want-drop-out

www.nairaland.com/3060056/me-go-back-school

There is another one (I can't find the link) that claimed she works at one College of Education in Ogun state. Although, she has been bursted by dedicated Nairalanders, you can still locate her in Ogun and pay her outstanding salaries and chopping money.

These are the few ones I remember within the space of 2 months.

10 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by dominique(f): 3:16pm On May 08, 2016
@ Gboliwe, she still hasn't told us the correlation between Iyana iba and isolo. I was hoping that she will address that when came online only for her to post what she been posting before.

@All, Sorry I should have come around earlier to give results of my findings, it was due to my tight schedule and power issues. As requested, she gave me a copy of her scan result and hospital card bearing her names. She also sent me a photo of herself in her current state with her face not showing. I was able to run a social media search on her names and number. I vame up with two resultson Facebook. The account bearing her name has no activity since 2014, the account bearing her number is one with a nickname and is a fairly active one where she uploaded a photo last December and she was visibly not pregnant (which is understandable). She has confirmed that the account with the nickname is hers. So now i have a face but i can't match it with her latest pregnancy picture aince her face is not showing there. What I need is her recent picture bearing her face so I can compare it with the ones I saw on Facebook then I can give her a pass. Once Ifyalways and Timy22's findings comes in, we can further cement her authenticity.

I wouldn't advise anybody not to assist her, you can do so in your own volition in good faith.

4 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 3:44pm On May 08, 2016
dominique:
@ Gboliwe, she still hasn't told us the correlation between Iyana iba and isolo. I was hoping that she will address that when came online only for her to post what she been posting before.

@All, Sorry I should have come around earlier to give results of my findings, it was due to my tight schedule and power issues. As requested, she gave me a copy of her scan result and hospital card bearing her names. She also sent me a photo of herself in her current state with her face not showing. I was able to run a social media search on her names and number. I vame up with two resultson Facebook. The account bearing her name has no activity since 2014, the account bearing her number is one with a nickname and is a fairly active one where she uploaded a photo last December and she was visibly not pregnant (which is understandable). She has confirmed that the account with the nickname is hers. So now i have a face but i can't match it with her latest pregnancy picture aince her face is not showing there. What I need is her recent picture bearing her face so I can compare it with the ones I saw on Facebook then I can give her a pass. Once Ifyalways and Timy22's findings comes in, we can further cement her authenticity.

I wouldn't advise anybody not to assist her, you can do so in your own volition in good faith.

Actually she has explained the change from Isolo to iyanaiba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by jaybee3(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2016
This should have been straight forward though but let me see if i can get someone to physically verify the younat the hospital.
I've already told you to stop worrying about the money.
We just need to physically verify your claim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Acidosis(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2016
zed7:

Verify my foot by belittling her. I'm not as wretched as you, i could singlehandedly foot her needs. Your type that would want to give your relative a miserly 5k and would call for a family meeting and cameras to capture the moment.
You are a reta.rd.ed simpleton, a twerp and an ass wipe. Stay of my mentions, i don't interact with single digit IQ dunder heads.
Lady, drop your account number here and ignore these morons. Even if you are a scammer, hunger probably pushed you into it. For ordinary money for used items, money wey nor reach to chop Sunday brunch. Mudafukers.

ahahaha

We don hear you Mr O+ (positive) donor; Chief DasukiGate.

Make I send my account number too? grin

11 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 3:51pm On May 08, 2016
zed7:

Verify my foot by belittling her. I'm not as wretched as you, i could singlehandedly foot her needs. Your type that would want to give your relative a miserly 5k and would call for a family meeting and cameras to capture the moment.
You are a reta.rd.ed simpleton, a twerp and an ass wipe. Stay of my mentions, i don't interact with single digit IQ dunder heads.
Lady, drop your account number here and ignore these morons. Even if you are a scammer, hunger probably pushed you into it. For ordinary money for used items, money wey nor reach to chop Sunday brunch. Mudafukers.

Please send her a PM for her account details. She wants all this done privately. You should understand this. Thank you so much.

3 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by dominique(f): 3:55pm On May 08, 2016
Gboliwe:

Actually she has explained the change from Isolo to iyanaiba

Ok I didn't see that, my bad
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Acidosis(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2016
zed7:

Drop it here. Those who want to donate should do so, others should move on.

You don't deserve money, u deserve a bullet.

Stop creating a soft landing for your future scam schemes. Send her a PM if you want to donate funds without proper verification.

We know una type well well. Meanwhile, insults don't get to me o, better stop wasting your energy on those keypads. wink

7 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Jahblessme: 4:03pm On May 08, 2016
Abeg una coolu tempa.
The rate of scams have trebled esp on family section so no one should blame those who want verification before they give money.
So many others who have sought assistance went through the same process without long story so this one shouldn't be different.
No need bringing in unnecessary emotions or calling people mean.
Even if it's 500 naira,it's an honest day's work for plenty and would be painful if it goes to someone who doesn't actually need it.The Amount of money no matter how little should be respected.

Problem with the Op is that the story has too many twists and turns and that has raised peoples antenna.It hasn't been straight forward unfortunately so people have gone to verify physically.
Let's all be patient and see how it pans out.Once they okay her,you can now pour out your dollars and pounds.However,if you don't care about verification go ahead and PM her as suggested..

No need getting knickers all twisted.

7 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 4:07pm On May 08, 2016
zed7:

Drop it here. Those who want to donate should do so, others should move on.

You don't deserve money, u deserve a bullet.

I don't have it. Please ask her by PM, I'm sure she would oblige you.

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by zed7: 4:09pm On May 08, 2016
Acidosis:

Stop creating a soft landing for your future scam schemes. Send her a PM if you want to donate funds without proper verification.

We know una type well well. Meanwhile, insults don't get to me o, better stop wasting your energy on those keypads. wink
People usually think of others what they are. A scammer sees others as scammers. It wouldn't cost me anything to sacrifice some money to help whom i want to. I don't see how it's any business of yours.

Nor be by force to comment, if you feel she is a scammer, write to Efcc. For someone to come online and begin to lie just to get feeding money then that person's condition must be bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by nasha1(f): 4:10pm On May 08, 2016
Acidosis:

There is another one (I can't find the link) that claimed she works at one College of Education in Ogun state. Although, she has been bursted by dedicated Nairalanders, you can still locate her in Ogun and pay her outstanding salaries and chopping money.

this is not enough na,u should remember more u are horrible at ur job mister,go back and run a throughout research,u and the 4 people that likes ur comments a tleast dat makes u 5,nairaland is very big with multiple users,so ur job ain't complete.Whenever u have successfully amass 10 threads like dat,holla at me.oya get working,time is of essence.

10 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by nasha1(f): 4:12pm On May 08, 2016
zed7:

People usually think of others what they are. A scammer sees others as scammers. It wouldn't cost me anything to sacrifice some money to help whom i want to. I don't see how it's any business of yours.

Nor be by force to comment, if you feel she is a scammer, write to Efcc. For someone to come online and begin to lie just to get feeding money then that person's condition must be bad.

u even get time,my sister carry go dont mind anyone.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by zed7: 4:14pm On May 08, 2016
Madam OP, i don't do PMs. If you are as desperate as you sound, kindly drop your account number.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Acidosis(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2016
zed7:

Nor be by force to comment, if you feel she is a scammer, write to Efcc . For someone to come online and begin to lie just to get feeding money then that person's condition must be bad.

I've never called her a scammer. I will only write to EFCC when I'm defrauded. So far, I've not had any transactional deal with her, so don't say what you don't know.

Meanwhile, you're beginning to talk too much. Send her a PM, request for her bank detail, and do a mobile transfer. That shouldn't call for much noise, right?

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by nasha1(f): 4:19pm On May 08, 2016
real men will ask how much then wait 4 verification,but one broke one will come nd start fighting women who want 2 help by being ridiculous.I no be buhari,no be me owe una.drop ur comment nd bounce.give to this give to that, as i said no be by force 2 give.mtsewwww
how can a man be busybody like dis.

11 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Acidosis(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2016
nasha1:

this is not enough na,u should remember more u are horrible at ur job mister,go back and run a throughout research,u and the 4 people that likes ur comments a tleast dat makes u 5,nairaland is very big with multiple users,so ur job ain't complete.Whenever u have successfully amass 10 threads like dat,holla at me.oya get working,time is of essence.

You mean I should spend all my time searching for Nairaland most proficient scammers to convince you?

Madam, if it is account number you want, PM the OP.

3 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by nasha1(f): 4:23pm On May 08, 2016
Acidosis:

You mean I should spend all my time searching for Nairaland most proficient scammers to convince you?

Madam, if it is account number you want, PM the OP.

shey u started by giving me 3, na ur job na why u go tire? oya get working brother,people need help.don't worry,u will be the accountant,at least u will get paid 4 dat.i am being generous here.

10 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by dominique(f): 4:32pm On May 08, 2016
@Zed7, if you want to donate towards her cause, kindly send a mail to blessingchigozie872@yahoo.com.

If only you knew the rate at which fraudsters troll the forum, you wouldn't be criticizing those that wants to prove that she's for real. Godchild made things hard for herself wjen she opened a new account just to seek financial assistance, thats a red flag right there as weve had scammers use that pattern. Her being discreet is also not helping matters. Not that we want to put her through stress in her condition, but we need to follow due process so that some people don't get to have funny ideas in the days to come.

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by zed7: 4:37pm On May 08, 2016
nasha1:

u even get time,my sister carry go dont mind anyone.
I'm a full blooded man. All male.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Onegai(f): 4:38pm On May 08, 2016
Double post Moonwalker
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by nasha1(f): 4:39pm On May 08, 2016
Acidosis:

people dont just like dis post,please help him search for more threads like this,people need help.bring any and i promise i will go through it one by one.i get time.

5 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Onegai(f): 4:45pm On May 08, 2016
Sigh.

Seun, lalasticlala and RoyalRoy please can you lock this thread? The issue has become obscured and is just causing strife.

Seun, please if you do read this, last year I wasn't on your side when you announced you didn't want threads asking for help on NL but I can see why now. If I may suggest, meet with members of the TeHN. Verify them and let them be the ones to handle all philanthropy and aid cases. State it clearly in all sections that anyone who needs help should forward their cases to TeHN and they will verify and decide how best to get the rest of Nairaland's cooperation. Ask you lawyer about culpability if anything goes south (you should have a lawyer).

But please lock this thread. And any other thread like this. Because most of us are not equipped to handle this sort of situation and there are a lot of cunning people around and a lot of innocent people. Since TeHN seems to have a working method for verification and fundraising, let them do so and make sure you're covered legally. Simple.

9 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Acidosis(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2016
[deleted]
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by ifyalways(f): 5:31pm On May 08, 2016
Onegai:

I don't know precisely (I didn't get a list myself) but from other mums in the pregnancy thread, some things like:

Diapers (newborn size) a pack
Soap (I've seen Imperial Leather soap mentioned or Dove Pure and Sensitive soap).
Bleach (Sodium Hydrochloride, HYPO bleach is he one most hospitals use).
Vaseline (you can use it as a diaper cream).
OP can use one of her towels, she should boil it then wash. That will sterilise it for the baby towel.
Baby onesies (baby pajamas are okay and I don't think the OP can/should buy any baby clothes. Also check the second-hand people, wash and bleach)
A baby shawl (she should get from the people who sell secondhand) or use a wrapper
Detergent
Ladycare sanitary pads (rather than adult diapers)
Use shea butter or coconut oil rather than baby body lotion.
Avoid powder (doctors will tell you that).
Cotton wool (Lord knows why this is on the list but i have seen it on some people's lists)
A baby can use any type of comb, same thing is to sterilise it by washing in hot soapy water and some bleach.

OP what else is on the list? That should cover the basics for a month or 2 of infant care and please explain to the matron about your plight that you cannot afford more than the basics. You have to cut your coat according to your size. I'm pretty sure someone in your church will be willing to help.

May I suggest we not give the OP money but let us are who is around her area who can buy and give her the stuff? Sorry o, but ive been scammed recently by someone who called God more than the OP (she actually was a youth pastor sef), claimed she was an orphan and a student (when I got ahold of her friend, that one screamed in shock to hear that because her girl was a graduate and her parents were very much alive).

Btw madam, how was your trip? Didn't you see on the other thread where I said I needed help too? Horse-riding lessons and gear ain't cheap cry
Thanks. The 3,200 for 90 diapers particularly caught my eyes. Your other thread? Will check it out asap.

Godschild,have you seen my last email(sent around 9am actually) to you?
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by An0nimus: 5:45pm On May 08, 2016
If I need help like really really need help, I'd want to come clean with all my details. Acting discreet will be like asking for alms on the street with a mask on.

Asking for verification before sending money is totally understandable. Not everyone wants to give money without knowing it's being put to good and purposeful use - and this is not a bad thing. If possible, they'll give you a means to make money for yourself. Scammers are everywhere and I've witnessed many threads on NL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.