Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker (1807 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto Is New Edo House Speaker / The Struggle For Mace In Edo House Of Assembly (Video) / Heavy Security At Edo House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by Simon21(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2016
The video shows the impeached speaker storming the house with loyalists and thugs to seize the mace and evict the new speaker but was resisted by those loyal to the new speaker which lead to a free for all fight. Quite shameful!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPU4IDk97FA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 03, 2016
Rubbish nonsense undecided
Re: Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by Flexherbal(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2016
These are law breakers!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by doublewisdom: 9:50pm On May 03, 2016
Make dem kill demsefs. Wetin concern bicycle and filling station.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by Pidggin(f): 9:54pm On May 03, 2016
Oshomole house of commotion grin
Re: Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by seunmsg(m): 10:00pm On May 03, 2016
Silly and shameless politicians fighting over selfish personal interest.
Re: Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by erusen: 10:05pm On May 03, 2016
not that they are even fighting for the people welfare,chai this country is bleeped
Re: Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by NextGovernor(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2016
Oshiomole and APC must go. We reject the fake increment of salary to 25k, you can't deceive us any longer. Just 4 months to the end of your regime you want to cause problem for your successor by placing debt on him.

Funny thing now is even the APC are tired of him. His hitman Adjoto Kabiru is even against him, the representative from his constituency is against him.

PDP must take over Edo September 2016.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by Johnnyessence(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2016
it shows that the youth of this country(Nigeria) are been used to disrupt the peaceful atmosphere of this country.how could the police and dss in the edo state house of assembly allow the thug to enter the house of assembly complex and cause violence in the chamber. this is bad.i was watching the video clip on nta network this evening today. it's very bad we are encountering this type of attitude in our society today. it shows the edo state forth coming election will be bloody. i advice comrade governor sold investigate the case of the violence in edo state.
Re: Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by NextGovernor(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2016
Johnnyessence:
it shows that the youth of this country(Nigeria) are been used to disrupt the peaceful atmosphere of this country.how could the police and dss in the edo state house of assembly allow the thug to enter the house of assembly complex and cause violence in the chamber. this is bad.i was watching the video clip on nta network this evening today. it's very bad we are encountering this type of attitude in our society today. it shows the edo state forth coming election will be bloody. i advice comrade governor sold investigate the case of the violence in edo state.

You are calling someone that is causing problem to investigate it?

It's simple. The house of Assembly don't want the speaker (Oshiomole puppet) and the deputy governor's camp has the highest number of 16 members against Adam Oshiomole's 8 members.

Let me educate some of you about this whole chaos.

Due to the recent disagreement between the Governor (Oshiomole) and the deputy (Odubu) over the later's ambition to contest governorship election in Edo State, the governor who has be trying all means to stop him due to his influence in the party couldn't and resorted to another plan that backfired.

The governor call on all the APC House of Assembly members to Government house which was led by the recent impeached speaker to plan impeachment of his deputy. To his greatest surprise, 12 out of the 20 House of Assembly member rejected the plea and walked out. Not knowing the deputy Governor has long hijack majority of the APC house members to his camp.

When the news got to the Deputy governor about his impeachment , he called on his loyalist ( the 12 assembly member) connived with the 4 PDP members in the house making it 16 (2/3) out of 24 members to impeach the Speaker which they carried out today.

It's now on the Deputy to impeach the governor if he wants because he has the full backing of the leadership and 2/3 of the assembly.

Even Oshiomole's constituency representative and his hitman Adjoto Kabiru are against him this time.

Lesson: When you point a finger at someone, 4 are pointing back at you.
Re: Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by Pavarottii(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2016
PDP taking over is sure. Oshiomole knows this. 8years nothing tangible to show 4 it. If u doubt me. Go to Benin and see 4 urself.
Re: Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by donphilopus: 11:29pm On May 03, 2016
Pavarottii:
PDP taking over is sure. Oshiomole knows this. 8years nothing tangible to show 4 it. If u doubt me. Go to Benin and see 4 urself.

I don't like how Oshiomole is handling things in Edo State right now. But that doesn't mean you should be lying against him just to prove a point. The Deputy Governor himself came to Akoko Edo to meet with delegates on Sunday and he didn't carry on any campaign of calumny against the Comrade Governor. You can't compare the Benin of today to the Benin of 2006. Or can you?
Re: Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by adezjamz(m): 11:49pm On May 03, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria grin grin
Re: Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by koboko69: 12:36am On May 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Are u ok? Even if Oshiomole was more docile in Edo in his 2nd tenure, u can never compare Edo now with Edo under Egbins.

Call a spade a spade!
Re: Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by fitzmayowa: 12:47am On May 04, 2016
Nigerian politicians disgracing themselves since 1555BC...SMH
Re: Video Of Violence At Edo House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Of Speaker by NextGovernor(m): 6:52am On May 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Thank you my broda. PDP must take over Edo State.

(1) (Reply)

13yr Zuriel Who Interviewed Buhari In USA Speaks At Pan Atlantic University(Pics / Sacking Of Doctors, An Irresponsible Display And Show Of Anarchy / FG Can’t Keep Nigeria Together By Force – Briggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.