Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold (27329 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Aminat508(f): 11:32pm On May 04, 2016
Dongata:

Who u don epp?

Muhehehehe!
cheesy won't u sleep
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 11:32pm On May 04, 2016
Demiladegold
Lanicky
Refiner
Optional1

You guys are the best, thank you for your time...

Demiladegold wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 11:33pm On May 04, 2016
FengChui:

Yep, ijumu LGA.

wa shere...... im from egbeda eega
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 04, 2016
Aminat508:
cheesy won't u sleep
Who sleep don epp?

Come and twerk for me.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by optional1(f): 11:34pm On May 04, 2016
DanceVille:
1.What's Your main reason why we should vote for you as our Miss Nairaland 2016?

2.What's your opinions about Equality gender in Nigeria? Is it appropriate?

3.If you were the president of Nigeria, what would you do to increase the standard of living?

Thanks!

Cc:fynestboi

Lanicky

Refiner

Demiladegold

Optional1

Hmmm my hands dey pain me oooo.

1. Reason why I should be voted for are 1. Am humble and I respect people's opinions 2. Am kind hearted
3. Am jovial fun to be with.
4. Can sacrifice my happiness to make my loved ones happy.
5. Am honest and sincere.
6. Am the real me no faking self.
7. Am a beauty without make-ups.
8. I have a charming smile that can light up a room of sadness.
9. Crowns only fit princesses and am one of the princesses.
10. Am a good dancer, a footballer, a good cook. Mention any popular dish from d 6 zones in Nigeria and I will prepare them for you....

2. We need equal right for both genders

3. If I were the president of this great nation, what I will do to increase the standard of living.

1. Encourage small scale businesses.
2. Give loans to those who what to engage themselves in any kind of businesses.
3. Reduce d import of foreign product and concenrate on locally made product.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 11:35pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:
Demiladegold
Lanicky
Refiner
Optional1

You guys are the best, thank you for your time...

Demiladegold wink

its hightime i went to bed o.... its past 1 here
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 11:36pm On May 04, 2016
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 04, 2016
optional1:

Hmmm my hands dey pain me oooo.

1. Reason why I should be voted for are 1. Am humble and I respect people's opinions 2. Am kind hearted
3. Am jovial fun to be with.
4. Can sacrifice my happiness to make my loved ones happy.
5. Am honest and sincere.
6. Am the real me no faking self.
7. Am a beauty without make-ups.
8. I have a charming smile that can light up a room of sadness.
9. Crowns only fit princesses and am one of the princesses.
10. Am a good dancer, a footballer, a good cook. Mention any popular dish from d 6 zones in Nigeria and I will prepare them for you....

2. We need equal right for both genders

3. If I were the president of this great nation, what I will do to increase the standard of living.

1. Encourage small scale businesses.
2. Give loans to those who what to engage themselves in any kind of businesses.
3. Reduce d import of foreign product and concenrate on locally made product.

Thank you.

Optional1 all the way to idumota!
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 04, 2016
refiner:

thanks!

question1.

intelligence is not about your gender,tribe,country or sex.
question 3.
am a Chelsea fan!smileysmiley

Chai, Chelsea fan. Chai. cry

[img]http://2.bp..com/-At8ew7MziSQ/UoVbFyAHYJI/AAAAAAAAFys/zJ40Jla6Kjw/s1600/dean+cry+%25281%2529.gif[/img]

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 11:37pm On May 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Really? Yet you hide the observation even though I didn't break any rule. cheesy

What Lanicky wrote isn't a cover letter. You asked the question so you should have known she's wrong. Hiding my comment wouldn't undo what you did. cool

Atleast you know, and maybe some other Nairalander will as well, fine, but for me to say you are wrong come on, this is not an examination.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by RebelliousDark: 11:37pm On May 04, 2016
Rastafara:
My question goes to you. Well you asked for it you should be wise to know what a cover letter looks like. What are the criteria for being a mod?
Cc fynestboi

so you expect her to draft out an actual cover letter. seriously? no offense but is your name Okoro?

you expected her to put her name as the title, input Nairaland address beneath it and etcetera etcetera?
and yet you expect her to complete this within how many minutes specifically?

even a proper cover letter written for a firm takes no less than 1 hour to draft(and the person is not even under any form of pressure) not to talk of when the person is on Nairaland thinking of answers extemporaneously and churning them out as quickly as possible. be reasonable menn grin

this is fynestboi's interview not the main Miss Nairaland interview. . . make una calm down o. cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by lanicky(f): 11:38pm On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:
are men more intelligent than women? if yes, then tell us why you think so. if you think women are more intelligent then kindly tell us why you think so.

•what do you have to say about the gay laws in Nigeria? reasonable or unreasonable?

•finally, what is(are) your favourite football team(s). if you don't follow soccer then kindly let us know what sport you fancy.

Lanicky
Refiner
Optional1
Demiladegold

cc: fynestboi

1) I think both gender are intelligent in their own way. Every man created by God is unique in their own special way. Individuals should be judged by what they bring to the table.

2) Well, as the bible teaches us (to Christians) it is totally against the will of God. Women were created to satisfy men. My bible teaches me that it is Adam and Eve and my society also tells me that a family is created by a female and a male. So in my own opinion it is unreasonable but then people have the right to choose their own paths.

3) I am not a soccer fan and I never was sportive. I don't follow it but I will be willingly to endure it if have to.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Donlino(m): 11:38pm On May 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

very necessary o, some people are becoming more stupiiid by the day

..and exchanging words with them makes you what?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by dahaz(m): 11:38pm On May 04, 2016
nice interview fynestboi.You are doing a great job. This interview has really shown me the other side of the contestants.Judging from the answers of the contestant, this will be the toughest miss nairaland ever.

In my opinion, and based on the answers provided, this will be a fight between missGdope,refiner, lanicky and demiladegold!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 11:38pm On May 04, 2016
demiladegold:

We are done with you.

[img]http://gif.co/o760.gif[/img]
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 04, 2016
Knightngale:
You this red eyed criminal with hands positioned like a disabled, didn't you meddle into somone else's business? and if I cross your path again, what happens?

Lols! Your agitation has been registered, you can now eff off little yob. I no longer have time to waste with a dimwitted fagot like you. tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by refiner(f): 11:39pm On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

@emboldened. . . .i disagree o. i think rāpe is the worst or at least one of the worst things that could happen to a female. withal, this was a brilliant reply dear cool
...thanks!smiley

but I still stand by my post!...

an HIV patient?...a sightless someone?,an slowpoke?...madness nko?

ok,did u see a picx of a girl that was dumped in a hole for months,eating twice a week?I think it was on FP few weeks back!

and lots of evil things...my dear rape is not the worst!

5 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by optional1(f): 11:39pm On May 04, 2016
demiladegold:

Yes dear you try, God bless us, nd bless the woman who gave birth to we ladies.

Good night dear,
am hungry ooo.
Need to eat lyk seriously
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by ritababe(f): 11:40pm On May 04, 2016
demiladegold:

of course i would legalize it.. who cares if two men or women decide to do stuffs* with each other? my peoples lives are more valuable than culture. if they all die who would uphold the culture? plus my life would be at risk too. i'm also human. im not immune to virus

cool but know that legalising it will pave way for more virus
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 11:40pm On May 04, 2016
dahaz:
nice interview fynestboi.You are doing a great job. This interview has really shown me the other side of the contestants.Judging from the answers of the contestant, this will be the toughest miss nairaland ever.

In my opinion, and based on the answers provided, this will be a fight between missGdope,refiner, lanicky and demiladegold!

Lanicky
Demiladegold
MissGdope

[img]http://gif.co/vdd5.gif[/img]
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 04, 2016
Lanicky, why is your yansh big?

Can I tap it?

Thank you.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 11:42pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
Come who is bombarding my demiladegold with all these questions abeg grin

honey where have you been....

im doing this for you... so people know you were right to support me kiss
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 11:42pm On May 04, 2016
ritababe:

cool but know that legalising it will pave way for more virus

what kind of virus if i may ask?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by refiner(f): 11:44pm On May 04, 2016
Fadedjeans:
To all the contestants volunteering as we all know is not a major part of our Nigerian culture, even though it has great benefits. Please tell what sort of volunteering activities you've engaged in(if you've ever volunteered), why you chose the said activity and what you learned during the period of volunteering.

Lanicky
Refiner
Optional1
Demiladegold

orphans dear!...I weep for them!,I love them so much...

sometimes after visiting them and u are ready to go,they will cluster around u,and hold u tight!...so painful!

I know I will be great one day,and my first project,is to build a big home for them..children are precious!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Rastafara: 11:44pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

This is an interview bro. I asked but am not suppose to make any gestures pertaining to their answer even if it's wrong. Take note.

Your words *nice……*
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:46pm On May 04, 2016
refiner:

...thanks!smiley

but I still stand by my post!...

an HIV patient?...a sightless someone?,an slowpoke?...madness nko?

ok,did u see a picx of a girl that was dumped in a hole for months,eating twice a week?I think it was on FP few weeks back!

and lots of evil things...my dear rape is not the worst!

So 4 eyes wasn't you after all eh.. sad
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by sinizia: 11:47pm On May 04, 2016
lanicky:

Well, to be crowned MISS NAIRALAND beauty and intelligence are of utmost importance and I believe I was marvellously made by God and I am beautiful in every sense. I know this because I feel confident in myself and those around me do not fail to mention it.

Aside from that I believe myself to be intelligent, self-conscious and friendly. All of which are characteristics a Miss Nairaland should have. She must be able to reply comments wittily, act properly, postively and in accordance with Nairaland rules and so be able to relate with every person she comes in contact with on Nairaland as amicably and as diplomatic as possible. I have all these attributes and so I think that is why I deserve to be crowned Miss Nairaland.

I also participated in the 2014 edition but couldn't make it to the finals. I have learned from my mistakes, I do not give up in my quest and for these reasons, I believe this is why I deserve to be Miss Nairaland 2016. Thanks smiley

lanicky:

I do not think I am better than my fellow contestants neither do I think I am more beautiful than them. As a matter of fact we are all equal in the presence of God so who am I to declare myself superior.

It is a contest and what's required of us(the contestants) is working hard in the aspect of the photo-shooting, mental aspect, Q & A etc in outsmarting ourselves. The beautiful people of Nairaland would be the judges in determining not who is more beautiful or who is more intelligent but who has succeeded in creating an ever-lasting impression. I believe we are all beautiful and intelligent and we have different strengths and weaknesses. However I strongly believe that I have what it takes to create an impression that shows who I really am and why I deserve to be Miss Nairaland. Thanks smiley

lanicky:

Feminism is about women. I am a humanist. I believe in the ideology that all humans are created equally and hence should be given equal opportunities to reach greater heights. In my society, women already have the rights and opportunities to follow their dreams and spread their wings. Although, the same cannot be said of some societies in Nigeria and other developing countries. Like in Iraq where women are not totally free to express their feelings or go to school.
I believe those societies need to be educated on the importance of humanism instead of feminism. A focused approach to gender issues such as the feminist movement can do more harm than good. Already, we are seeing the endless bitter arguments in Nairaland and other forums. Furthermore, there are laws in developed countries like the US, that greatly discriminate against men although they appear and are in fact gender neutral in theory.

Question 2)

Brilliance and intelligence are not the same.Intelligence is a general ability that shows knowledge and understanding while brilliance is excellence.You can be intelligent but not brilliant If you cannot apply your knowledge and understanding to create an excellent impression or result. You need intelligence to be brilliant, But you do not need brilliance to be intelligent. smiley
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3674134_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3634705fbimg1440844971118jpeg470654bcc34ef0f5644f05508f60fbc8_jpegff1ddd0e2904c059c6906b7fa891d24d

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by ritababe(f): 11:48pm On May 04, 2016
demiladegold:

what kind of virus if i may ask?

The anus lacks the natural lubrication the
vagina has. Penetration can tear the tissue inside the anus, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream. This can result in the spread of sexually transmitted infections including HIV .
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Knightngale(f): 11:48pm On May 04, 2016
Neyoor:

Lols! Your agitation has been registered, you can now eff off little yob. I no longer have time to waste with a dimwitted fagot like you. tongue tongue
I thought you dared me not to cross your path, is this all? One would have thought that with your blood shot eyes and your pose, you would have more up your sleeves undecided. The only gay here is you my dear, your chair cover jacket makes you look like one.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by lanicky(f): 11:48pm On May 04, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
I nvr knew lanicky was this good. Kudos to you lanicky, I love youcheesy.

Thanks dear. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Flavour Rocks Pant In New Topless Pictures / 18th February In Nigeria History: Destruction Of Kalakuta Republic By Army / Xenophobia: 'Buhari Is A Witch' – Charly Boy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.