Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold (27339 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 11:20pm On May 04, 2016
FTBOY:
i have over 7 mentions and posts hidden in this thread...and i didn't have a chance to see even see them. don't be power-drunk, mr..

Relax will unveil them after the thing. It will disrupt the interview if left unhide.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Masonic(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2016
Mimzy and Ivyy are not here, do we reschedule for them @fynestboi
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Rastafara: 11:21pm On May 04, 2016
My question goes to you. Well you asked for it you should be wise to know what a cover letter looks like. What are the criteria for being a mod?
Cc fynestboi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 11:21pm On May 04, 2016
Fadedjeans:
To all the contestants volunteering as we all know is not a major part of our Nigerian culture, even though it has great benefits. Please tell what sort of volunteering activities you've engaged in(if you've ever volunteered), why you chose the said activity and what you learned during the period of volunteering.

Lanicky
Refiner
Optional1
Demiladegold

i have never volunteered in anything that i can say is so big and relevant that i can mention here. i dont even know if i have volunteered in community service before.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Donlino(m): 11:21pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

SUCH IS LIFE..

It is optional and they are here screaming... grin cheesy grin grin

Its annoying....
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Masonic(m): 11:21pm On May 04, 2016
Mysticgal isn't here too and ChubbyT
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 11:21pm On May 04, 2016
Rastafara:

My question goes to you. Well you asked for it you should be wise to know what a cover letter looks like. What are the criteria for being a mod?

This is an interview bro. I asked but am not suppose to make any gestures pertaining to their answer even if it's wrong. Take note.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 04, 2016
dahaz:

ah! aminat508lipsrsealed

Who Aminatu don epp?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by lanicky(f): 11:22pm On May 04, 2016
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Laveda(f): 11:22pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi

I think the questions are enough already.
We've been on this since 7:30pm..

Let's call it a day already.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by lanicky(f): 11:22pm On May 04, 2016
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by donbenedict(m): 11:22pm On May 04, 2016
Come who is bombarding my demiladegold with all these questions abeg grin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 11:23pm On May 04, 2016
Masonic:
Mimzy and Ivyy are not here, do we reschedule for them @fynestboi

Bro this thing is not by force, however me. And my crew we have clearly seen what we want. wink
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Aminat508(f): 11:23pm On May 04, 2016
Dongata:

Who Aminatu don epp?
angry
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Monalisa185(f): 11:23pm On May 04, 2016
Masonic:
Monalis.a185 Are you high on your menstrual flow?

dumbfuck.....you are even dumber than I thought...to think you could confuse anyone with that your mumu signature... ... Gerarahere mehnnn

6 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by RebelliousDark: 11:23pm On May 04, 2016
refiner:
thanks!

question1

I will love to be a bird!...yea an eagle!will love to have the feelings of being superior,great and fearless!
to be free and fly deep into the sky and feel awesome!

question 2
I think marriage is all about having a matured mind no matter your age!...a girl of 20 years can be more matured in mind than a Lady of 28!...so it all centres on maturity!

question 3
an advice for a rape victim is take it to the lord in prayer....
then concentrate on your future and pull away from your past!..it's not the worst case in this world many are suffering from a painful plight they knew little or nothing about!

question4

essence of miss nairaland? in my own understanding is giving women a platform to acknowledge their beauty,knowledge and skills in front of the world. it's an opportunity to seek the better you!,it's also all about balancing beauty with brains!

and finally!...
if i finally crowned miss nairaland i will have lots to change in here,and some of it are

* i will help people to be bold enough to step out of their fears to face challenges...

* i will make people not to give in to intimidations

* i will make people to mind the way they communicate or address each other..

* tribalism will be something of the past

and lots more

thanks

@emboldened. . . .i disagree o. i think rāpe is the worst or at least one of the worst things that could happen to a female. withal, this was a brilliant reply dear cool
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Donlino(m): 11:24pm On May 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

dumbfuck.....you are even dumber than I thought...to think you could confuse anyone with that your mumu signature... ... Gerarahere mehnnn

Is this really necessary?! undecided
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 11:24pm On May 04, 2016
Well so many unanswered questions, thanks to the deviants.

Catch you guys tommorow.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 11:25pm On May 04, 2016
[size=18pt]I will open the thread for normal discussion now, take note of

RULE NUMBER 2[/size]
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fadedjeans: 11:26pm On May 04, 2016
demiladegold:

i have never volunteered in anything that i can say is so big and relevant that i can mention here. i dont even know if i have volunteered in community service before.

Okay, fair enough. But note that there's nothing like an unimportant volunteering, you could have touched lives in more ways than you could imagine, even though you thought it inconsequential. Cheers!
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 11:27pm On May 04, 2016
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Dygeasy(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

The Present Organizer of Miss Nairaland, once contested as Mr. Nairaland.

Tell me what year was that?

you have just 3mins.
cheesy

You dug that one out huh? cheesy
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 04, 2016
Aminat508:
angry

Who u don epp?

Muhehehehe!
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 11:29pm On May 04, 2016
ritababe:
assuming you are the president of a country and your people are being killed by Ebola and only USA have the cure but they want you to legalise gay and lesbianism before they provide the drug what will you do?

cc.
demiladegold
optional1
Lanicky
refiner

of course i would legalize it.. who cares if two men or women decide to do stuffs* with each other? my peoples lives are more valuable than culture. if they all die who would uphold the culture? plus my life would be at risk too. i'm also human. im not immune to virus
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Monalisa185(f): 11:30pm On May 04, 2016
Donlino:

Is this really necessary?! undecided

very necessary o, some people are becoming more stupiiid by the day

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by unapapadeycraze: 11:31pm On May 04, 2016
I nvr knew lanicky was this good. Kudos to you lanicky, I love youcheesy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by FengChui(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2016
demiladegold:

of course i would legalize it.. who cares if two men or women decide to do stuffs* with each other? my peoples lives are more valuable than culture. if they all die who would uphold the culture? plus my life would be at risk too. i'm also human. im not immune to virus

Okun o iye!
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 11:31pm On May 04, 2016
Dygeasy:
cheesy

You dug that one out huh? cheesy

Lol...

Just for fun by brother. wink
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 11:32pm On May 04, 2016
FengChui:

Okun o iye!

youre from kogi?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by refiner(f): 11:32pm On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:
are men more intelligent than women? if yes, then tell us why you think so. if you think women are more intelligent then kindly tell us why you think so.

•what do you have to say about the gay laws in Nigeria? reasonable or unreasonable?

•finally, what is(are) your favourite football team(s). if you don't follow soccer then kindly let us know what sport you fancy.

Lanicky
Refiner
Optional1
Demiladegold

cc: fynestboi

thanks!

question1.

intelligence is not about your gender,tribe,country or sex!...it's personal and some are inborn!...

question2

unreasonable!...I don't support it!..if not because of anything,but it's against my belief!..God frowns at it,so it should be avoided!

question 3.
am a Chelsea fan!smileysmiley

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by FengChui(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2016
demiladegold:

youre from kogi?

Yep, ijumu LGA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Teebillz Celebrates Asa Asika With Throwback Photo / Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) / Logos Olori Escapes Death In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.