Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (1437 Views)

Kogi State Government Dragged To Court For Providing Land As ‘cattle Colonies’ / The Agenda Behind Grazing Reserve Christen As Cattle Colony / 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by johnca(m): 6:56am On May 04, 2016
3 PERSONS, 4 COWS DIE AS CATTLE CAUSES ACCIDENT ON LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY
Three people and four cows lost their lives in an accident that happened at the Lotto junction, Mowe end of the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, on Monday night.
Lagos Metro gathered that the accident occurred as a result of a herdsman, whose cattle were crossing the road as the time of the incident.
The truck, according to eyewitness account, was travelling from Lagos and heading towards Ibadan, when it rammed into the cattle which resulted into spilling its content on the highway.
The three victims were so unlucky, as friction from a towing vehicle that was moving an accident vehicle without tyres, caused a spark and caught fire instantly.
It was also learnt that three other people were critically injured as a result of the incident.
Among the injured was an official of the Ogun State Fire Service, who was on official duty at the scene of the accident.
The service truck, fire fighting engine earlier stationed at the scene of the accident to forestall any outbreak was burnt to ashes by the fire.
The incident was confirmed to newsmen by the Public Relations Officer of the Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Agency (TRACE), Babatunde Akinbiyi.
Akinbiyi said the accident occurred by 11:00 p.m. on the fateful day, adding that the injured persons were taken to the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH), Sagamu, for treatment.
-Tribune

Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by madridguy(m): 6:57am On May 04, 2016
Ok
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Ebubeslym(m): 6:58am On May 04, 2016
Bunch of blood sucking heardsmen and cattle. Mtchwwwwww.
I hate anything Fulani
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ENDTIMELIFE: 6:58am On May 04, 2016
Hmmm Funali Headsmen again causing Havoc's
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by SubtleFRED(m): 6:59am On May 04, 2016
OP where is your_fucking link?

We don't need people coming here to lie to us. undecided
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by webincomeplus(m): 7:01am On May 04, 2016
Firefighting engine got burnt? Lobatan!
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Sabadon(m): 7:01am On May 04, 2016
whether intentionally or not, nothing good ever has been associated with these ppo
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ki02020(m): 7:04am On May 04, 2016
SubtleFRED:
OP where is your_fucking link?

We don't need people coming here to lie to us. undecided

I don't think the op has a cow brain to do that
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by tyson99(m): 7:05am On May 04, 2016
This herdsmen againn
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by buzquet(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2016
Haters will still blame buhari. Mtchew
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Caseless: 7:08am On May 04, 2016
This is not good at all.
Too much slaughtering, e be like say cattle sef de protest to get immunity. Na cow de cause our wahala pass dis days. she-cow(shekau) has finally joined the cows.
RIP to the death!
Vote ivyy for miss nairaland 2016!
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by permsec: 7:10am On May 04, 2016
These people are naturally synonymous to violence. Yet a particular tribe is favoured again, imagine if it were the good people of oduduwa,ipob or those from the riverside.
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by SubtleFRED(m): 7:10am On May 04, 2016
ki02020:

Hollywood kor fulaniwood ni
Nonsense
Simply ask for link
He didn't know this kind of post requires a link? Since did we have to start reminding people of pre-requisits for such posts?
Do you see cows/a cow there whether dead or alive?
Just kontinu believing rubbish news
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Caseless: 7:16am On May 04, 2016
permsec:
These people are naturally synonymous to violence. Yet a particular tribe is favoured again, imagine if it were the good people of oduduwa,ipob or those from the riverside.
we've had goats, sheeps, dogs, pigs, beds, etc, cause accidents before and lives lost, which tribe do we blame for those accidents?
This is accident, and it must be seen as such. Leave all this tribe thing out of it.
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Caseless: 7:23am On May 04, 2016
ki02020:

I don't think the op has a cow brain to do that
oga super campaign strategist, I didn't hear from u again. I was waiting for that super campaign strategy that beats mine known to be done by kids in the creché.
You condemned what I was doing , but never gave an option...too bad!
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by bishopkay: 7:28am On May 04, 2016
Cows belong to the bush but in Nigeria we don't know that.
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 7:28am On May 04, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Bunch of blood sucking heardsmen and cattle.
Mtchwwwwww.

I hate anything Fulani

Yoruba..you are saying all these all of a sudden?

You can hate Fulani and love One Nigeria at the same time...if you really hate Fulani, then agree on separation for IPOB, Oduo and Arewa.
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ClitRaider: 7:43am On May 04, 2016
See what impatience has caused!! Patience is a good virture.
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by orunto27: 7:46am On May 04, 2016
I wish the rearers of the cattle were killed in the accident.
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ki02020(m): 7:53am On May 04, 2016
Caseless:
oga super campaign strategist, I didn't hear from u again. I was waiting for that super campaign strategy that beats mine known to be done by kids in the creché.
You condemned what I was doing , but never gave an option...too bad!

Lol

Good morning

You don't expect me to start dicussing that on the forum na that why It is strategy
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ki02020(m): 7:57am On May 04, 2016
SubtleFRED:

He didn't know this kind of post requires a link?
Since did we have to start reminding people of pre-requisits for such posts?

Do you see cows/a cow there whether dead or alive?

Just kontinu believing rubbish news

What if he got the infomation firsthand as in he was at the scene, should he now manufacture a website that will give you the link
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by SubtleFRED(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2016
ki02020:

What if he got the infomation firsthand as in he was at the scene, should he now manufacture a website that will give you the link
Does that picture look like something gotten firsthand or on the scene?

Please let's use our brains
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by johnca(m): 8:32am On May 04, 2016
http://tribuneonlineng.com/3-persons-4-cows-die-as-cattle-causes-accident-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway-0
For those that need a link

johnca:
3 PERSONS, 4 COWS DIE AS CATTLE CAUSES ACCIDENT ON LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY
Three people and four cows lost their lives in an accident that happened at the Lotto junction, Mowe end of the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, on Monday night.
Lagos Metro gathered that the accident occurred as a result of a herdsman, whose cattle were crossing the road as the time of the incident.
The truck, according to eyewitness account, was travelling from Lagos and heading towards Ibadan, when it rammed into the cattle which resulted into spilling its content on the highway.
The three victims were so unlucky, as friction from a towing vehicle that was moving an accident vehicle without tyres, caused a spark and caught fire instantly.
It was also learnt that three other people were critically injured as a result of the incident.
Among the injured was an official of the Ogun State Fire Service, who was on official duty at the scene of the accident.
The service truck, fire fighting engine earlier stationed at the scene of the accident to forestall any outbreak was burnt to ashes by the fire.
The incident was confirmed to newsmen by the Public Relations Officer of the Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Agency (TRACE), Babatunde Akinbiyi.
Akinbiyi said the accident occurred by 11:00 p.m. on the fateful day, adding that the injured persons were taken to the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH), Sagamu, for treatment.
-Tribune
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ki02020(m): 8:32am On May 04, 2016
SubtleFRED:

Does that picture look like something gotten firsthand or on the scene?

Please let's use our brains

Are you indirectly saying am not using my medulla

Haba! angry
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by SubtleFRED(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2016
ki02020:

Are you indirectly saying am not using my medulla
Haba! angry
No be wetin I dey talk na grin grin grin
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by johnca(m): 8:47am On May 04, 2016
Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Caseless: 9:21am On May 04, 2016
ki02020:

Lol

Good morning

You don't expect me to start dicussing that on the forum na that why It is strategy

good morning! grin hope you had a wonderful night.
U are right. Oya , send am for pm. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Persons, 4 Cows Die As Cattle Causes Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by gud4dbest(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2016
If u know the level of loath I av for these nomads is like I shud get a gun and begin shootin them at sight...this is just depicting high level of illiteracy among the foolanis...

(1) (Reply)

Letter From The Borno Empire To The Sokoto Caliphate In 1824 Lesson For Nigeria / Mr Peter Obi To Speak On CNBC Today. / Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Dimgba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.