Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Please Can Anyone Suggest The Amount Of This Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Can Anyone Suggest The Amount Of This Car? (1241 Views)

Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Please Tell Me About This Car / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anyone Suggest The Amount Of This Car? by donvic17: 9:52am On May 04, 2016
Pls, can anyone here help me with the name (the name it is called, I know the make is Ford) and model of this vehicle and how much I can purchase one.. New or fairly used.. Thanks

Re: Please Can Anyone Suggest The Amount Of This Car? by nurey(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2016
It's known as ford E-series or Econoline models can be differentiated with the number, follow the link to find out more

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_E-Series

As for the price, go to "olx. com .ng" or cheki.com input the model and know the price range.
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggest The Amount Of This Car? by ClitRaider: 10:13am On May 04, 2016
I've sold one for N1m only.
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggest The Amount Of This Car? by AutoJoshNG: 10:35am On May 04, 2016
donvic17:
Pls, can anyone here help me with the name (the name it is called, I know the make is Ford) and model of this vehicle and how much I can purchase one.. New or fairly used.. Thanks

Hello Donvic17,

This is a Ford Econoline. This particular one is E-250 or E-350 Cargo Van
The production year is 2008 - 2014. Discontinued and replaced with the 2015 Ford Transit.

The average price to land and clear a used 2008 model with the current exchange rate is N3.8m while new 2014 model is N9.05m.

Autojoshng
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggest The Amount Of This Car? by donvic17: 12:15pm On May 05, 2016
nurey:
It's known as ford E-series or Econoline models can be differentiated with the number, follow the link to find out more

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_E-Series

As for the price, go to "olx. com .ng" or cheki.com input the model and know the price range.
thanks fam!
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggest The Amount Of This Car? by donvic17: 12:16pm On May 05, 2016
AutoJoshNG:

Hello Donvic17,

This is a Ford Econoline. This particular one is E-250 or E-350 Cargo Van
The production year is 2008 - 2014. Discontinued and replaced with the 2015 Ford Transit.

The average price to land and clear a used 2008 model with the current exchange rate is N3.8m while new 2014 model is N9.05m.

Autojoshng
are you a dealer? Or u know one?
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggest The Amount Of This Car? by donvic17: 12:21pm On May 05, 2016
ClitRaider:
I've sold one for N1m only.
do you still have another one fore sale and is it dis exact van?
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggest The Amount Of This Car? by ClitRaider: 1:16pm On May 05, 2016
donvic17:
do you still have another one fore sale and is it dis exact van?
No, i've got none.
Just telling you it's worth a million Naira.
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggest The Amount Of This Car? by AutoJoshNG: 4:32pm On May 05, 2016
donvic17:
are you a dealer? Or u know one?

Hello Donvic17,

We deal in automobiles. You can see pictures of some cars we have delivered on our autojoshng page on Facebook. Most of the cars you'll see there were imported from the USA.

Autojoshng

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Squeaky Sounds While Braking / Sienna For 650k? / Can A Car Still Move When It's Has Finish It Mileage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.