Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,802 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Ubah Is The New Anambra FA Chairman, Photos From The Election - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ubah Is The New Anambra FA Chairman, Photos From The Election (12650 Views)

"FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) / How Ifeanyi Ubah Is Turning Nigeria Football To Big Time Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubah Is The New Anambra FA Chairman, Photos From The Election by sirpdep(m): 12:27pm On May 04, 2016
I love that okay!
Re: Ubah Is The New Anambra FA Chairman, Photos From The Election by Odogwuskido(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2016
NwaNimo1:
This man is desperate to become relevant......
You commented to be relevant... Abeg park well cool

2 Likes

Re: Ubah Is The New Anambra FA Chairman, Photos From The Election by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 04, 2016
Ebubechukwu uzo.... Mr money must come...lol
Re: Ubah Is The New Anambra FA Chairman, Photos From The Election by Manuche(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2016
Goodnuel:
This is wrong jare.. undecided undecided

Should Roman Abramhovic be the Russian FA chairman cos he has money and loves football??

Why not let him focus on his club??
wat of Chris Giwa, the boss of Giwa Fc.
Re: Ubah Is The New Anambra FA Chairman, Photos From The Election by thedio(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2016
That is just a stepping stone his target is nff chairman
Re: Ubah Is The New Anambra FA Chairman, Photos From The Election by callme2dy(m): 4:09pm On May 04, 2016
This man.... He is preparing ground for NFF election. Quote me when it happens soon.
Re: Ubah Is The New Anambra FA Chairman, Photos From The Election by callme2dy(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2016
This man.... He is preparing ground for NFF election. Quote me when it happens soon.
Re: Ubah Is The New Anambra FA Chairman, Photos From The Election by Menace2Society(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2016
This is so wrong!this Fatty owns a club for Christ sake!
Re: Ubah Is The New Anambra FA Chairman, Photos From The Election by guychidile: 11:12pm On May 04, 2016
strong man ,I salute u,led Anambra to success.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ighalo Set For Eagles Comeback, Included In Squad To Face Cape Verde, Liberia / Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant / Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.