Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant (12481 Views)

MTFC Fan Thread (Mountain Top Football Club) / Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 / Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hello everyone.

As the name implies, this thread is for all fans of Enyimba a.k.a. The Peoples Elephant, 2 time African champions and 4 time league champions; to post our thoughts on the latest happenings concerning our dear club.

Issues such as player welfare, transfer rumours, coaching changes etc will be discussed here.

I implore all of us to conduct ourselves with decorum and respect to each other.
Nzogbu Enyimba Enyi.
Nzogbu Enyimba Enyi.

5 Likes

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Havilah93(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Go Enyimba!!!!

The good times are coming again.

Will never forget the '03 '04 'invincibles' team that ruled africa.

We can do it again...

4 Likes

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
Havilah93: Go Enyimba!!!!

The good times are coming again.

Will never forget the '03 '04 'invincibles' team that ruled africa.

We can do it again...

That's the spirit, bro.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Afam4eva(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba Enyi...

Enyimba is my third Nigerian team after Enugu Rangers and Heartland of Owerri.

4 Likes

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by ukukaegbu(m): 6:41am On Mar 10, 2013
I rarely missed any Enyimba match when I was still in Aba and when I was schooling in Enugu in their matches against Enugu Rangers.
Please, are Maxwell Ojobo and Josiah Maduabuchi still with the club?
Up Enyi!
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Havilah93(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2013
CFCfan:

That's the spirit, bro.

yes ooo.

Hope the thread gains more followers like the chelsea, man utd., arsenal and other european teams here.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Afam4eva(m): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
ukukaegbu: I rarely missed any Enyimba match when I was still in Aba and when I was schooling in Enugu in their matches against Enugu Rangers.
Up Enyi!
I know Josiah Maduabuchi is still there. I don't know of Maxwell Ojobo.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:01am On Mar 11, 2013
ukukaegbu: I rarely missed any Enyimba match when I was still in Aba and when I was schooling in Enugu in their matches against Enugu Rangers.
Up Enyi!

Josiah returned after a brief stint at the Enugu giants. About the Ojobo guy,do you mean Ochuko Ojobo. If that who you meant then i think he is still there but on the bench. Enyimba signed a lot of fantastic players this season like Ayalogu and co and only the fittest get to play.

Enyi aga na nkpa....The pride of the Nigerian league!

1 Like

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by EzePromoe: 3:55am On Mar 11, 2013
Nigerian league is coming up and this was as a result of the AFCON which was done by mostly homebase. I visited the Sharks stadium in Moscow road and I was like wow! See excellent football played by not Europeans but Nigerians. The both sides were excellent. Sharks came from behind to beat Warri Wolves 3-1 and they got the 3 goals in the space of 15 minutes. And who says away win don't exist in NPFL, everything has changed. One of the Nigerian strongest sides, Heartland FC lost on homesoil to a newly promoted sides from relegation, Nembe city. Wikki tourists lost at home to Kano pillars. People who are used to talking bad about anything done by Nigerians should retrace their steps and support the Nigerian teams. We're almost getting there. This is already the best league in Africa. From today onwards, i must watch all PH sides encounter.

5 Likes

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by EzePromoe: 4:11am On Mar 11, 2013
CFCfan: Hello everyone.

As the name implies, this thread is for all fans of Enyimba a.k.a. The Peoples Elephant, 2 time African champions and 4 time league champions; to post our thoughts on the latest happenings concerning our dear club.

Issues such as player welfare, transfer rumours, coaching changes etc will be discussed here.

I implore all of us to conduct ourselves with decorum and respect to each other.
Nzogbu Enyimba Enyi.
Nzogbu Enyimba Enyi.
Enyimba has actually won the Nigerian league 6 times.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by EzePromoe: 4:16am On Mar 11, 2013
Past Winners

1972 : Mighty Jets (Jos)
1973 : Bendel Insurance FC (Benin City)
1974 : Rangers International (Enugu)
1975 : Rangers International (Enugu)
1976 : Shooting Stars FC (Ibadan)
1977 : Rangers International (Enugu)
1978 : Racca Rovers (Kano)
1979 : Bendel Insurance FC (Benin City)
1980 : Shooting Stars FC (Ibadan)
1981 : Rangers International (Enugu)
1982 : Rangers International (Enugu)
1983 : Shooting Stars FC (Ibadan)
1984 : Rangers International (Enugu)
1985 : New Nigeria Bank (Benin City)
1986 : Leventis United (Ibadan)
1987 : Iwuanyanwu Nationale (Owerri)
1988 : Iwuanyanwu Nationale (Owerri)
1989 : Iwuanyanwu Nationale (Owerri)
1990 : Iwuanyanwu Nationale (Owerri)
1991 : Julius Berger (Lagos)
1992 : Stationery Stores (Lagos)
1993 : Iwuanyanwu Nationale (Owerri)
1994 : BCC Lions (Gboko)
1995 : Shooting Stars FC (Ibadan)
1996 : Udoji United (Awka)
1997 : Eagle Cement (Port Harcourt)
1998 : Shooting Stars FC (Ibadan)
1999 : Lobi Stars (Makurdi)
2000 : Julius Berger (Lagos)
2001 : Enyimba (Aba)
2002 : Enyimba (Aba)
2003 : Enyimba (Aba)
2004 : Dolphins FC (Port Harcourt)
2005 : Enyimba (Aba)
2006 : Ocean Boys FC (Brass)
2007 : Enyimba (Aba)
2008 : Kano Pillars F.C. (Kano)
2009 : Bayelsa United (Yenegoa)
2010 : Enyimba (Aba)
2011 : Dolphins F.C. (Port Harcourt)
2012 : Kano Pillars F.C.
2013 : ?
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Enyimba has actually won the Nigerian league 6 times.

Thanks for the correction, bro cool
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
Enyimba logo:

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Mods, I kindly request that this thread be moved to the frontpage.

Thanks.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by sol2galay: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Enyimba all the way

1 Like

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by greall1: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
i"m from italy but i base in Nigeria,
Seun please where is Italian football thread grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
greall1: i"m from italy but i base in Nigeria,
Seun please where is Italian football thread grin grin grin grin grin

I'll create one shortly grin
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
Enyimba fan in dublin..representing ,i hope to watch the next match with nassarawa united online...p2p4u
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Antivirus92(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
Even though i am not a huge fan of npl bt i still love my dear enyimba,heartland and rangers.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
what about insurance?
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by bigfat04(m): 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
Nigerian league VERY KOOL ..
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
The most successful club in the history of Nigeria football. My darling home town club. Though I am very far from home now, I will continue to follow your progress on www.enyimbafc.net. Up Enyi forza forza da peoples ELEPHANTS. I am proud of my route. UMUABA KWENU o

1 Like

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by saintohia: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2013

Nwanne, awu m full time Enyimba.

Enyimba is my no1 home club.

Enyi na ga anyi sogi n'azu. ( x 3 )

Onye ga abu onye isi oche, Enyimba ga abu onye isi oche.

Enyi na aga anyi so gi n'azu.

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by hurricaneChris: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
Antivirus92: Even though i am not a huge fan of npl bt i still love my dear enyimba,heartland and rangers.

Jus like I love ur signature.

Up Naze Millionaires....Heartland Fc
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Innunique: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
I'm a proud supporter of Enyimba to the extent that in street they call me "Enyimba" even my mum got angry telling them that she never named me enyimba when she gave birth to me....
plus three(3) jerseys wey i don buy so far....

1 Like

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by PatOgidi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
I rep naija. Up eyimba.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by obxddon(m): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
Abeg some body give us the latest gist about Eyimba...like

1.Who owns the club
2.Their base( Home)
3.The name of some if not all the technical crew
4.Names of the players with positions they play
5.Their position on the table

Picture go sweet tooo grin
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by obicentlis: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
As confirmed Nwa Aba wey I be, Enyimba Is my club. I misSed Orji uzor Kalu's presence at the field to boost morals. Columbia and york boys for pitch make it enjoyable. Choi!!!

1 Like

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Innunique: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
[b]ENYIMBA FOR LIFE
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
obxddon: Abeg some body give us the latest gist about Eyimba...like

1.Who owns the club
2.Their base( Home)
3.The name of some if not all the technical crew
4.Names of the players with positions they play
5.Their position on the table

Picture go sweet tooo grin

This was their starting line-up against Rangers FC:
Paul Godwin - Bright Esieme, Mackson Ojobo, Chinedu Udoji (c), Nura Mohammed - Linus Adams, Benjamin Ishaya, Rasheed Olabiyi - Josiah Maduabuchi, Andrew Abalogu, Chimezie Amanfor.

Salisu Yusuf is Enyimba's Head Coach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo / Birmingham 2022: Elizabeth Oshoba Wins Silver In The Women's Boxing Event / Sophia Omidiji Signs For S.B.V Excelsior Target Super Falcons For 2019 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.