Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

7 Things You Should Cross Check Before Sending Off A CV - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7 Things You Should Cross Check Before Sending Off A CV (21807 Views)

4 Tips To Help You Write A CV When You’ve Got No Work Experience / The Difference Between A Resume And A Cv. I Bet You Didn't Know! / How To Write The Perfect Career Objective For Your CV Before Sending It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things You Should Cross Check Before Sending Off A CV by Mediapace: 8:27am On May 05, 2016
Uwc
olafum1:
Operation. Thanks
Re: 7 Things You Should Cross Check Before Sending Off A CV by kaka22(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2016
I agree with number 1 point. I used verdana (font) while writing my cv and it made my cv look different (better) unlike the one with times new roman. cool

Unsolicited advice to jobseekers: whenever you are asked about your experience or hobbies during interview. Make sure to tell them what you learnt in the process. For instance, if you are asked about your passion for football. Don't just tell them about how many competitions you have played. Tell them that football has taught you how to be a team player. You can even tell them how you helped a team member in improving himself (that's if there is any). cool
Re: 7 Things You Should Cross Check Before Sending Off A CV by Nobody: 10:28am On May 05, 2016
How does an undergraduate write a cv ?
Re: 7 Things You Should Cross Check Before Sending Off A CV by EazyMoh(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2016
Herapal:
Mediapace and Socialmediaman, Please is it compulsory to indicate your class of degree (grade) in your CV?
Not compulsory, but it's highly recommend if you have a high CGPA say >3.50. But if it's low the best thing is just state the qualifications and leave out the class of degree and the CGPA. You are trying to make an impression.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Should Cross Check Before Sending Off A CV by Akby(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2016
How on earth would you write a CV in Times New Roman? The font is just too dull. Ever tried Cambria? Superb and official.
Thank me later grin
Re: 7 Things You Should Cross Check Before Sending Off A CV by Akby(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2016
Contact17:
How does an undergraduate write a cv ?

Very simple. How do I assist?
An undergraduate too tho
Re: 7 Things You Should Cross Check Before Sending Off A CV by Philcool(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2016
aieromon:
I don't agree with cutting down your CV to two pages especially when your experience speaks to the position being applied for. Of course,I'm referring to people with more than five years of progressive work experience.
Yeah, mine is more that that due to my years of experiences at different jobs and levels with dates.
Re: 7 Things You Should Cross Check Before Sending Off A CV by Mediapace: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2016
I don't know what happened to my profile,my Time spent online changed to 0 minutes instead of changing to 1 month spent online on july 1 .
Pls what happened,and can the error be corrected ?

More : http://nairaland.com/mediapace

cc mynd44 Seun Dominique Lalasticlala fynest boi i need ya help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / N-power: How To Solve "Transaction Failed, Please Try Again Later" Issue / 4 Professional Reasons Your CV May Not Get You A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.