Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Mother-in-law Interfers Too Much In My Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-in-law Interfers Too Much In My Home (1161 Views)

"My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother-in-law Interfers Too Much In My Home by eyezee: 12:29pm On May 04, 2016
My Mother-in-law Interfers Too Much In My Home

http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/mother-law-interfers-much-home/
Re: My Mother-in-law Interfers Too Much In My Home by talktonase(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2016
Nah so mama's boys dey behave...I wish una well
Re: My Mother-in-law Interfers Too Much In My Home by MrFairplay4ume(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2016
So now a mother who cares and nurture her son whom you now marry is 'interfering' where were you when she was toiling day and night to make to your 'man' who he is today. Any lady that will come between me and my mum that is when she will redraw her map to find her square root. shocked
Re: My Mother-in-law Interfers Too Much In My Home by kajoula(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:
So now a mother who cares and nurture her son whom you now marry is 'interfering' where were you when she was toiling day and night to make to your 'man' who he is today. Any lady that will come between me and my mum that is when she will redraw her map to find her square root. shocked

talktonase:
Nah so mama's boys dey behave...I wish una well

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Interfers Too Much In My Home by talktonase(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2016
kajoula:

A man shall leave his father and mother and cling to his wife...i no see mama for this matter oh,she has fulfilled her obligation as a parent by raising him right to become a man.Anything outside this is APROKO!

7 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Interfers Too Much In My Home by Daluuzor(m): 12:00am On May 06, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:

Really? better marry your mother abeg.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Meet The Youngman Who Auction his Sperm On Instagram. / God Has Bless My Family (pix) / Edo Lady Lambasts Edo Men On The Way They Treat Their Women (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.