Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D (34284 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship / 8 Funny Memes Every Corper Can Relate To / Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Henrygreat212(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
awww I know kabba. Where were u later posted to
..awww wz in Jamaica Hostel while in Camp, then waz posted/deployd to Olamaboro afta the 3wks Nysc Camping...
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Henrygreat212(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
awww I know kabba. Where were u later posted to
....wow! I wz in Jamaica Hostel while in camp for the 3wks Camping...then, afta which i wz postd/deployd to Olamaboro Lga...
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Kofacts(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2016
Tashaa:
You wake up 5am for morning parade and you see some girls making up already shocked

Nice, nice nice .
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by banme1(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2016
Nonsense post
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by kadree(m): 11:27pm On May 04, 2016
Dos lecture sessions were one of d most boring moment of my life. u can't elp uncontrollably fall into sleeping mode, tnks to fatigue n early morning off bed combo.
I remember d day wey dt lecture day go on, I just stylishly use my otondo cap cover face, den switch to sleeping mode, na for inside slp I dey feel say something dey scatter d corner wey dey inside my nose.nai I sofri open my eyes, lo n behold! na one of d platoon commandant dey use grass dey destroy d peace of my nose. I open my eyes wey don red pass person wey Apollo catch own, I dey dey luk am, e stand dia, still dey tickle my nose n painfully, e was smiling deep while avin a neva b4 fun of his life. Kai,dat day eh, e b like say make I command thunder. Lolz. 5yrs ago memory for iseyin nysc camp, oyo state.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Odunharry(m): 11:40pm On May 04, 2016
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 04, 2016
SonofHim:
But mehn those lectures were booooring!!!

not boring OOO. It bcoms boring because of the lack of sleep. Person neva sleep dem dey talk of lecture.
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Osyxcel(m): 12:14am On May 05, 2016
Odunharry:

na you be that you remember abi

Lailai.... You don forget where ah serve ni grin
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Tashaa(f): 12:53am On May 05, 2016
kadree:
Dat lecture sessions was one of d most boring moments of my life. u can't elp uncontrollably falling into sleeping mode, tnks to fatigue n early morning off bed combo.
I remember d day wey dt lecture day go on, I just stylishly use my otondo cap cover face, den switch to sleeping mode, na for inside slp I dey feel say something dey scatter d corner wey dey inside my nose.nai I sofri open my eyes, lo n behold! na one of d platoon commandant dey use grass dey destroy d peace of my nose. I open my eyes wey don red pass person wey Apollo catch own, I dey dey luk am, e stand dia, still dey tickle my nose n painfully, e was smiling deep . Kai,dat dey eh, e b like say make I command thunder. Lolz. 5yrs ago memory for iseyin nysc camp, oyo state.
Iseyin too grin
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Golden75(m): 1:09am On May 05, 2016
He gave me agbada and i was lyk am here to Collect khaki keeee. I compare d agbada(khaki) with my slim body and i was lyk, dis must b a set up... Anyway thankGod for those extorting tailors at mami. The repackage my ministry after pocketing 1.5k.The lectures are fucking boring expecially dat Saed program. The camp Iz fun but contact with those military Men while trying to dogde some activities iz not funny. Thats about a year ago. MISS WANNUNE CAMP BENUE STATE
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by BossDanniee(m): 6:01am On May 05, 2016
hahaha.. funny
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Maghan37: 6:38am On May 05, 2016
Very artistic keep up the good woork.
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Ushiefrank(m): 6:44am On May 05, 2016
lwkm
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by ijaw1stson: 7:32am On May 05, 2016
Tashaa:
I really suffered in camp. I just couldn't wait to leave cry
ohhh tasha u tryd... pictures made my day indeedgrin
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Phlakes(f): 7:40am On May 05, 2016
Tashaa:
Where did you serve grin
kogi
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by MikeB3(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2016
Nice one by the composer...... Camp was arguably really cool for me despite the ups and downs! Had mine at Kaiama Orientation Camp in Bayelsa state in 2014... #ExBayelKopa #2014BatchA #Platoon8 #GodBlessNigeria
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by kadree(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2016
Tashaa:
Iseyin too grin
Oh riili! Yr n batch?
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by MissIndependent(f): 8:13am On May 05, 2016
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by engrchykae(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2016
Tashaa:
I really suffered in camp. I just couldn't wait to leave cry
then after some weeks or months,u begin to miss the orientation camp life.
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by engrchykae(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2016
activelyA:
grin
When you realize it costs #850 folrom your PPA to the closest town
what of when you discover that it costs #3000 to and fro to the nearest town to make withdrawal and buy foodstuffs.
Then all the corpers would contribute for one person to go to town and make withdrawals on their behalf with a long list of atm pins for more than 8 ajuwayas.
The nysc experience though.
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Pdizzle(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2016
Funny. Camp was fun for me tho, crazy fun.
Jigawa was far but i love the travel experience.
Redeployment after camp straight, still miss those peeps.
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by vicben27(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2016
Loved my service Year camp was Great d service yr was even grter, meet so many wndaful pple, learnt so many tinz! N nw am missin evry body. A batch "A" 2015 ex-corp member. Zamfara state
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Odunharry(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2016
Osyxcel:

Lailai.... You don forget where ah serve ni grin
lol.. why you run go house??
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by HopeAlive14(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2016
Great post, Tashaa, very hilarious.

Thumbs up!
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Disraelee: 11:52am On May 05, 2016
bros if not for mami platoon,I mean platoon 11; nysc camp is a huge scrab. If there is any word worse than boring, those annoying lectures were, and I think the longest night on earth was that last night on camp. Ah ,I couldnt catch any sleep
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 05, 2016
U collect ur posting letter only to be tld u are posted to a remote village.

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 05, 2016
U get to ur PPA and ur Pupils are introduced to U.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 05, 2016
MikeB3:
Nice one by the composer...... Camp was arguably really cool for me despite the ups and downs! Had mine at Kaiama Orientation Camp in Bayelsa state in 2014... #ExBayelKopa #2014BatchA #Platoon8 #GodBlessNigeria
Mine was Platoon 1. Big Boys platoon grin grin n Urs?
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Tashaa(f): 12:22pm On May 05, 2016
kadree:
Oh riili! Yr n batch?
I finished last year October grin
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by activelyA(f): 1:39pm On May 05, 2016
engrchykae:
what of when you discover that it costs #3000 to and fro to the nearest town to make withdrawal and buy foodstuffs.
Then all the corpers would contribute for one person to go to town and make withdrawals on their behalf with a long list of atm pins for more than 8 ajuwayas.
The nysc experience though.
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
That is so expensive
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by engrchykae(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2016
activelyA:

shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
That is so expensive
this is the ordeal of yahe corpers in cross rivers state.
We yab them and call them village copos then.and they will just laugh
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Osyxcel(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2016
Odunharry:

lol.. why you run go house??

It's better to cry in a BWM than on a bicycle. If you get what I mean. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here / My NYSC Experience In Pixs / NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.