Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D (34264 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship / 8 Funny Memes Every Corper Can Relate To / Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by yesboss20(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2016
Tashaa:
I really suffered in camp. I just couldn't wait to leave cry

And that's the sum of it all. Ndo.

Some of us had a ball at the orientation camp and simply didn't want it to end! "The cynosure of eyes"

You sure did an excellent job with the photographs and accompanying captions. This could be published in hard copies and online.

Regards,
Yesboss!
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by yesboss20(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2016
Sleeping was the norm during those skill acquisition and entrepreneurial development lectures. I formed the habit of taking photos of the "sleepers" and "carriers of sleepers". Haha. Even my legs were more interesting than whatever was being said at the time.

NYSC was a thrilling experience.

Photographs are from Nsit-Atai orientation camp grounds, Ikot-Itie Udung LGA, Akwa Ibom state. Batch "C" 2012.

Yesboss!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by yesboss20(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2016
Memories....

First photograph - The first moments in camp. Things start bending from there. Haha. So many tripped and fell at this stage (especially those that traveled heavy.)

Second - one of the best part of my days; the evening drills. Not like I cared much for the marching drills, I was always fascinated by the beauty on ground and in the clouds. It was a sumptuous sky!

Third - One of the few lectures that people did not sleep through. I remember thinking how uncomfortable the guy looked.

And lastly, my number one favourite moment in camp was RUNNING! That was the first time we got to leave camp temporarily for a mini marathon. The noise and buzz was intense; people were on the edge of insanity.

**Memories from November 2012 at Nsit-Atai, Akwa Ibom state. Batch "C"**

Yesboss!

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by kadree(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2016
Tashaa:
I finished last year October grin
OK.. Gud to know. ppa den was ana-ara lg along iwo road. Op u enjoyed ur stay ova there.
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Henrygreat212(m): 12:39am On May 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
awww I know kabba. Where were u later posted to
...I stayd in Jamaica Hostel while in camp...afta the 3wkz camping i was postd to Olamaboro Lga...and u?
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Aleora(f): 6:40pm On May 06, 2016
Lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp / My NYSC Experience In Pixs / How To Redeploy After 3weeks NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.