Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

What Should I Do As A Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Should I Do As A Muslim (507 Views)

Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? / Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do As A Muslim by rasheedow(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2016
Plz i need serious help on what to do. I am a graduate with 5yrs after sch and no job till now but i latter got knowledge on internet marketing(fiver r) , i hav an account on graphic, voice over, traffic, whiteboard animation and orders are coming day by day. Expecialy Graphic that i got level 2 within 2month. But latter its came to my mind that as a Muslim dat follow and accept the sunat of prophet Muhammed (S.A.W), is all what i listed are one way or d other "not accepted" in Islam? Though a lot of Muslim are doing all this gigs and they may not even think of it as i do. I have withdraw from all these gigs over a year and up till now no job. Though if i base on those niches a lot will come out of it. Plz is there any one to do out of d listed gigs that would lead to haram? Or can anybody tell me a gig i can offer as a Muslim?. Thank and waiting for your comment.
Re: What Should I Do As A Muslim by Newnas(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2016
My brother, you need help indeed. I ask Allah to ease your task as set aright your affairs.

My advice for you are;

# Don't look for answer to a problem like this on an internet forum. Most people are ignorant but build false reputations by just copy and paste in internet forums

# Contact a knowledgeable person about the religion such as Sheikh Najmuddeen, Dr Sharaf, Sheikh Hajia etc. They will guide you through in shaa Allah

# I don't know much about your field of study but I believe there is a way to go around it. I have a friend who studied and now practices Fine and applied arts, he is a practicing Sunni salafi brother. You just have to sieve out the impurities in your field of study.
Every field has its Haram sides e. g a righteous engineer or architect cannot construct an interest based bank no matter how much they will pay etc.
So look well into your field and get the pure aspect for practice but don't do it without seeking the counsel of the people of knowledge.

I ask Allah to grant you Taofeeq. Ameen
Re: What Should I Do As A Muslim by rasheedow(m): 6:18am On May 05, 2016
Newnas:
My brother, you need help indeed. I ask Allah to ease your task as set aright your affairs.

My advice for you are;

# Don't look for answer to a problem like this on an internet forum. Most people are ignorant but build false reputations by just copy and paste in internet forums

# Contact a knowledgeable person about the religion such as Sheikh Najmuddeen, Dr Sharaf, Sheikh Hajia etc. They will guide you through in shaa Allah

# I don't know much about your field of study but I believe there is a way to go around it. I have a friend who studied and now practices Fine and applied arts, he is a practicing Sunni salafi brother. You just have to sieve out the impurities in your field of study.
Every field has its Haram sides e. g a righteous engineer or architect cannot construct an interest based bank no matter how much they will pay etc.
So look well into your field and get the pure aspect for practice but don't do it without seeking the counsel of the people of knowledge.

I ask Allah to grant you Taofeeq. Ameen
A big thanks to you my brother. Thanks so much for your advice my brother.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do As A Muslim by Newnas(m): 7:02am On May 05, 2016
rasheedow:
A big thanks to you my brother. Thanks so much for your advice my brother.

You are welcome my brother. All the gratitude belongs to Allah.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Qur'an App / Humans Knew It Better / Make It Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.