Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani (1450 Views)

More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos / Re: Purported Letter By Senator Ahmed Makarfi-led Caretaker Committee To Ogsiec / Pictures From Hausa And Igbo Clash In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by innocent1(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2016
I don't know how true these is

Just read!
Your Land Or Your Blood.
By Adamu Mohammed.
Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.
But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!
I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.
It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.
I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.
We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.
We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.
PLEASE SHARE.
Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by doublewisdom: 7:36pm On May 04, 2016
Adobilivit!
Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by trueconscience(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2016
Warning: Another innocent IPOB attempt at disinformation. believe it at your own peril...take it with a good pinch of SAUCE!

6 Likes

Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by ponkitibobo: 8:34pm On May 04, 2016
Mumu Fulani don't have brain to write this
Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by delishpot: 8:49pm On May 04, 2016
Some people are really into dividing this country. Pitching a brother man against his fellow brother. When will we as a people know this fact and see each other as important in this game called life?
This letter is created to stir shit among Nigerians. To make us rise up against each other. To create distrust amongst us. The easiest way to split a family is to make them hate each other.

4 Likes

Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by phemmyutd(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2016
I love to see Ipob fooling around

3 Likes

Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by ComrdDRS: 9:33pm On May 04, 2016
Fake or not it is still happening

2 Likes

Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by johnmartus(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2016
If care not taken ipob will destroy this nation please can nomadic who did not go school write this letter?

1 Like

Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by ckmayoca: 9:57pm On May 04, 2016
It's fake. Hausa I knw ,but fula.ni ?Where dem come from sef? Disposed Arab sinners.
Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by MirabelArode(f): 10:06pm On May 04, 2016
So according to the yoruba zombies above my post, NOT A SINGLE HAUSA OR FULANI on planet can write a SIMPLE LETTER OF 250 WORDS.

So ALL FULANIS are now illiterate cow herders who can't read or write, including the ones here on NL. Just because you want to blame IPOB.

Is there anything said in that letter that's not happening?

Chai! Who do yoruba this thing? grin

2 Likes

Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 04, 2016
This piece even though fake reflects the true sentiments of the Hausa Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:00am On May 05, 2016
Trash concocted in the back streets of Aba or Owerri by an IPOBian suffering from FLATINOSIS.

4 Likes

Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by Eshinwaju: 7:09am On May 05, 2016
Disgusting iPod youths.... angry
Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by Alokendra(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:
So according to the yoruba zombies above my post, NOT A SINGLE HAUSA OR FULANI on planet can write a SIMPLE LETTER OF 250 WORDS.

So ALL FULANIS are now illiterate cow herders who can't read or write, including the ones here on NL. Just because you want to blame IPOB.

A letter written by one jobless Amadi welder. You iPod yoots are really shameless.

1 Like

Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by christopher123(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2016
They will blame Igbo again
Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by MirabelArode(f): 7:48am On May 05, 2016
Alokendra:

A letter written by one jobless Amadi welder. You iPod yoots are really shameless.

Even if it takes 100 hundred years, anybody soldier or not who kills fulani will pay~ El rufai

We conquered yorubaland, destroyed their fetish gods and established Islam~Mallam Aliyu

Not once inch of kwara will be ceeded to yorubas in the event of a break up~ Junaid Moh'd

We must dip the quoran into Ocean, use the middle belt against southerners, we must not allow them to control their future~ Alhaji Tafawa Balewa

This estate called Nigeria belongs to our forefather Uthman Dan fodio~ Ahmadu Bello

Now if I want to follow your line of reasoning, Balewa, El rufai, Bello are all Igbo ipod youths who wants to destroy your precious nigeria. Chai The person wey do yoruba this strong thing done die. grin
Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by carinmom(f): 7:56am On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:

I am now convinced that this rubbish of a letter originated from you IPOD.

1 Like

Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by christopher123(m): 8:10am On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:

Even if it takes 100 hundred years, anybody soldier or not who kills fulani will pay~ El rufai

We conquered yorubaland, destroyed their fetish gods and established Islam~Mallam Aliyu

Not once inch of kwara will be ceeded to yorubas in the event of a break up~ Junaid Moh'd

We must dip the quoran into Ocean, use the middle belt against southerners, we must not allow them to control their future~ Alhaji Tafawa Balewa

This estate called Nigeria belongs to our forefather Uthman Dan fodio~ Ahmadu Bello

Now if I want to follow your line of reasoning, Balewa, El rufai, Bello are all Igbo ipod youths who wants to destroy your precious control. Chai The person wey do yoruba this strong thing done die. grin

Give up....I have given up on them biko
Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by erusen: 8:25am On May 05, 2016
take this trash away
Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by Alokendra(m): 8:29am On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:

Now if I want to follow your line of reasoning, Balewa, El rufai, Bello are all Igbo ipod youths who wants to destroy your precious control. Chai The person wey do yoruba this strong thing done die. grin

All these were written from the IDP camp in Enugu.
Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by Alokendra(m): 9:00am On May 05, 2016
carinmom:

I am now convinced that this rubbish of a letter originated from you IPOD.
Exactly! That was the plan.

1 Like

Re: Purported Letter From Hausa-fulani by carinmom(f): 9:26am On May 05, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
Trash concocted in the back streets of Aba or Owerri by an IPOBian suffering from FLATINOSIS.

Exactly, i stopped reading the trash midway because i realized that the jobless and hateful IPOD yoots could be behind the rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Visits President Buhari In London (photo) / It’s Official: Economy In Recession – FG / Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.