Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Wind Of Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wind Of Death (420 Views)

BIAFRA: The Wind Of Biafra Blows In Agatu, Idoma Land- Pictures / Buhari Received Obasanjo’s Kiss Of Death / Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wind Of Death by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 04, 2016
Wind Of Death

O yes, I have come again…

I wanna talk some more… maybe if the former didn’t sink this one will…

Someone just sent me a video of Christians being slaughtered in Bornu State but I haven’t watched it… I never gather the mind yet

We Christians who worship here in the west and south are living in luxury o… someone was telling me that some places in the north, churches don’t open on Sunday, some don’t even open at all

We over here we gather anytime we like sing and shout… sing the best worldly songs we have customized, beat the drums as loud as we like… share grace… close church everybody go house… nobody to frighten us.

Today we all see it all happening before our very eyes; North Africa didn’t see it coming o, Turkey didn’t see it coming… the youths should start taking the things of God seriously because anything can happen anytime… Many friends we have spend their time going to clubs or sitting at home doing nothing… we should make out time to reach out to them.

Even we who go to church hardly even come, on Sundays we hardly go to church and even if we come sef, na late… service starts by 9:00am but then see big boys coming in by 11:15am… haaaa sorry for you o… if you don’t take God seriously, God go substitute you I promise you that…

It’s so pathetic that people still believe that God doesn’t exist… even science is changing that belief…

I do not know how you want to do it but all I know is that the youths should do more for God… bring more souls to the service… make I tell you… if boko Haram reach here and we haven’t been able to draw 50% of the unbelievers then forget it o… because even God will remove his hand

Many of us keep saying God loves this country Nigeria… I don’t dispute that but we have taken God’s love for granted… I swear… too much of everything is bad…

Is there any way you and I can start drawing souls to God? If you know of any way please start immediately because the earlier the better… time is no longer on our side… the mantle of authority is in critical hands.

Some time ago in Abuja, some Ibo youths who converted to Muslims were given millions of naira… I am not creating any beef here o… my point here is that, the church can do same and even more… the church’s income is over billions and running to trillions of naira… the pastors are busy buy jets and Range Rovers while members are trekking… like I said in previous write up… the fire is burning but is still under control, if it goes out of control then it will burn anything… no be only water no get enemy… the best thing… put out the fire while you still can

Another thing is prayer o… the youths no sabi pray at all… if the youths pray for Nigeria then something will happen… if the youths will rise up and pray for our bad leaders… by the time they start dying then change will start happening…

One of our major prayer point should be that God should set up irresolvable confusion amongst the enemies of this nation… but will the youths pray sef?

Na only singing and dancing una sabi abi… the bible says there is time for everything… who sings and dances in a war front… hahaha… I pray you will not be dancing when Fulani enter church with machetes… I know we will praise God but please it should be done the right way…

The Fulani are saying they have right to carry their cow round Nigeria… them say nobody fit stop them… the other day somebody posted on the net, pictures of Fulani with their cows passing in front of Central Bank of Nigeria… and na so them go shit for the whole place leave am go… chai there is God o… very soon they will start entering people’s houses and claim right… chai, God punish Devil…

I saw pictures posted on the net by someone, showing us how these Fulani entered into somebody’s farm and ate up all the corns on the farm land and left… like say na their mission be that… is that not wickedness

We heard of Boko Haram and soon it was Fulani killing people in another man’s land… na wa o… let me also remind you that we have Nigers populating Lagos today… for Oko Afo here them don turn am to base camp and nothing is being done… if tomorrow these ones head spark, them carry machetes start to dey massacre people, what are we going to do or say?

These reasons should ginger us to hasten our steps with God so as to save our lives and Christianity… some weeks ago I overheard a small Muslim Niger boy telling his friends that he hates Christians… I started wondering what he must have been told about Christians that will make him blow the trumpet of hatred publicly… there are many signs around us today, so why don’t we do something now…

It’s Danny Walker sounding the horn again… if you like send the message if you like ignore, na una go suffer am because before it happens God will move me… I don talk am before…

Christians are not fighters, we are people of peace and we always live in peace… forget about the agents of Satan trying to ruin the Christian name, God is watching them in 3D…

The wind of death blows us in the face as a sign of warning… the bible told us that the blood of the lamb saved the Israelites from being slaughtered by the Angel of death… we have Jesus so let’s remember him and do our best to deliver this message and work together… if they have hardened their hearts to sin then we will harden our hearts to Christ… God will be with us all…

My hand don dey pain me abeg… A word is enough for the…

Danny Walker…

Lalasticlala come nd see again o

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Every Southerner Must Know Now: 47 Page High Classified Document / CCT Resumed After 10 Day: Saraki In Court Today / Why Nigeria Will Never Have An "Igbo President"!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.