Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How Do People Import Used Laptops From China - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do People Import Used Laptops From China (1116 Views)

Top 5 Countries Nigerians Import Cars From / Why Do People Buy Expensive Cars? / Nigeria Customs Gives Deadline For Payment Of Import Duty On All Smuggled Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Import Used Laptops From China by jugreency3: 10:35pm On May 04, 2016
Please gurus, i have be wanting to know how people buy used laptops from china to sell in Nigeria?
How do they ship it ay cheap rate?
How do they buy it cheap?
Please lets contribute to this thread for people to learn. Please do your best . God bless you.
Re: How Do People Import Used Laptops From China by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2016
jugreency3:
Please gurus, i have be wanting to know how people buy used laptops from china to sell in Nigeria?
How do they ship it ay cheap rate?
How do they buy it cheap?
Please lets contribute to this thread for people to learn. Please do your best . God bless you.

This is cartalk, move to technology section or general.
Re: How Do People Import Used Laptops From China by chukxie(m): 1:36am On May 05, 2016
Some importers get people (Nigerians) in China to buy the laptops for them.
Re: How Do People Import Used Laptops From China by jugreency3: 7:38am On May 07, 2016
chukxie:
Some importers get people (Nigerians) in China to buy the laptops for them.
Okay air, but my most concern is: how do they brong down to Nigeria at cheap rate? Is it air or ship and what are the big difference please? Thanks
Re: How Do People Import Used Laptops From China by chukxie(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2016
jugreency3:

Okay air, but my most concern is: how do they brong down to Nigeria at cheap rate? Is it air or ship and what are the big difference please? Thanks

If you're shipping a very large volume of goods, shipping is the better option of the two. On the other hand, if you're not shipping a very heavy volume of goods, and you're hasty to receive and dispose off your goods, then air cargo is the better option. Bottom line is, the preferred mode of shipping is contingent on the importer.
Re: How Do People Import Used Laptops From China by jugreency3: 8:27pm On May 07, 2016
chukxie:

If you're shipping a very large volume of goods, shipping is the better option of the two. On the other hand, if you're not shipping a very heavy volume of goods, and you're hasty to receive and dispose off your goods, then air cargo is the better option. Bottom line is, the preferred mode of shipping is contingent on the importer.
I will be in south korea soon and i wants to be dealing on laptops, thats my reason of creating this post. Can say 50 laptops be send via airmail and i will still make good progit from it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Explain The Implication Of Negative Camber? / My Mechanic Wants To Kill Me. / Nigerian Used Cars Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.