Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Gov. Fayose's Prophetic Hallucination On Kogi State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayose's Prophetic Hallucination On Kogi State Governor (988 Views)

Charles Otu: Revulsion Of A Hallucination Hustler / Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) / APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fayose's Prophetic Hallucination On Kogi State Governor by OJtOp2(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2016
GOV. FAYOSE’S PROCLAMATION ON KOGI STATE: PROPHECY OR PROFOUND HALLUCINATION?
When Gov. Fayose in his characteristic loquacious self, proclaimed that Kogi State Governor Alh. Yahaya Bello will soon be removed from office, it elicited so much reaction and amazingly brought known enemies together in agreement that the boisterous governor is now Nigeria’s Nostradamus.
Critics and opponents of Alh. Yahaya Bello went to town spreading the blasphemous gospel according to St. Fayose while totally displaying obvious short-sightedness to the prophecy of this braggart. Hear the slowpoke; “whatever I say is divine…. The next to happen is the removal of Kogi state governor ….. I have not lost a battle in my life” among other rubbish. My grouse with the whole fortune-telling charade of this mischievous self-acclaimed, Jollof rice munching gnome is his claim to divinity.
Ironically, Alh. Yahaya Bello also attributes his emergence as governor to a decree that is divine: time will tell who is led by the true spirit of God among the two. But Apostle Fayose, the omniscient refused to honour us with the vital information of who the final beneficiary of Alh. Yahaya Bello’s removal will be. Is it Hon. James Faleke or Alh. Idris Wada?
For a clown who claims the gift of clairvoyance and could thus see tomorrow and beyond, it is unacceptable to hear from him such a shallow and ambiguous proclamation. Even a slowpoke after being availed of all that transpired in the Election Petition Tribunal understands and will conclude that Gov. Yahaya Bello’s supplementary tenancy in Lugard House will soon expire and sadly not renewable. How reasonable and supposed intelligent individuals get sucked into Gov. Fayose’s wily rant beats me.
- this is a man who only saw his impeachment inside the boot of the vehicle that was used to smuggle him out of Government House in Ado-Ekiti to avoid arrest
- this is a man who predicted President Buhari’s death and commissioned an advertorial to proclaim his obituary
- this is a man whose stock-in-trade is uncouth and careless talk
- this is an idiot who readily and shamelessly uses his mother condescendingly to prove a point but ignorant of the fact that because his pampers-wearing mother is now an invalid and also senile does not make it a rule that those within or above his mother’s age bracket must share her disabilities.
Shockingly, people take him serious! Until Prophet Fayose gazes into his crystal ball, goes into trance, throw his cowries, consult the Resident Endor Witch at Osuntokun Lodge, Ado-Ekiti or engage in whatever it is he does to be inspired for fortune-telling and come out with a definite outcome on the Kogi State governorship conundrum, his vaunted prophetic proclamation is nothing but the twisted ranting of profound hallucination. As for the adherents of His Eminence, Senior Prophet Ayodele Peter Fayose, time will reveal the folly in their conviction
Re: Gov. Fayose's Prophetic Hallucination On Kogi State Governor by faaz24: 11:08pm On May 04, 2016
Its PROFOUND PROPHETIC HALLUCINATION...with prayers he will get well, I blame Dogara

But on a serious note, Fayose needs deliverance
Re: Gov. Fayose's Prophetic Hallucination On Kogi State Governor by nrexzy: 11:10pm On May 04, 2016
He needs to go to Cele church so they can tie him and Flog d spirit of confusion from him... I go arrange koboko
Re: Gov. Fayose's Prophetic Hallucination On Kogi State Governor by Okanokan(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2016
Yahaya Bello is dressed in borrowed robes and sitting on a borrowed seat as Governor. His days are numbered, its either Faleke or Wada borrowed robes and seat.
Re: Gov. Fayose's Prophetic Hallucination On Kogi State Governor by malton: 2:04am On May 05, 2016
Make I form small siddon look committee for here.
Re: Gov. Fayose's Prophetic Hallucination On Kogi State Governor by chriskosherbal(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2016
Hmmmm hallucinations
Re: Gov. Fayose's Prophetic Hallucination On Kogi State Governor by OJtOp2(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2016
Front Page

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful New Photo Of Zahra Buhari / Where Is Ngene? / FG Appoints Chief Executives Of Information Parastatals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.