Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU (31426 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Oko Students Write Exam While On Strike / How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) / Medical Students Write Exams In A.B.U Zaria This Way (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Reeberry: 9:48am On May 05, 2016
masterblogger:
[s] I must confess that ABU is the best school in Nigeria A school were you have NO option of sorting lecturers, you must read to pass, selling of handout is prohibited , NO submitting of assignment with money, NO exam malpractice (if caught its automatic rustication/expel), NO any form of extortion by lectures themselves or through class reps et .

90% of Nigeria graduates in other universities have sorted , paid for handout or assignment in one way or the other .

ABU is certainly the best and I will definitely go there for my masters .

An ABU graduate is ahead of you naturally.

#truetalk [/s]

Where is ABU when they are mentioning top 5 best universities in Nigeria?

This is piece of thrash!
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by IYANGBALI: 9:50am On May 05, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by DjAduba(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2016
OPCYOUTH:
All those Northerners wey no sabi book Wetin dem go find for medical school?

I am yet to see a MEDICAL DOCTOR who is from the CORE NORTH.......WHY?.
Really!!!! Eayaaaa e good make person move around...the globe

3 Likes

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by DjAduba(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2016
OPCYOUTH:

Really!!!! Eayaaaa e good make person move around...the globe.

2 Likes

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by ElCapone(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2016
OPCYOUTH:

who is distribal bigot? U stink abeg!!!

3 Likes

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by DjAduba(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2016
Reeberry:

This is piece of thrash!
ABU is just different, they don't buy name....Try to get..
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by muta1996(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2016
OPCYOUTH:

seriously am in abu,also a medical student. Northerners are very good.

3 Likes

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by muta1996(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2016
captcochrane:
Do they need to wear that white coat to write a mcq or theory exam? ABU indeed angry
yes now.that is our dress code.
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Ibgaye(m): 10:28am On May 05, 2016
OPCYOUTH:

Perhaps u r a kifin rijiya. I mean u never bn to anywia

5 Likes

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by muta1996(m): 10:28am On May 05, 2016
ABU medical school Nulli Secundus

1 Like

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Sirfemi: 10:32am On May 05, 2016
OPCYOUTH:

No b lie o
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Nobody: 10:40am On May 05, 2016
masterblogger:
I must confess that ABU is the best school in Nigeria A school were you have NO option of sorting lecturers, you must read to pass, selling of handout is prohibited , NO submitting of assignment with money, NO exam malpractice (if caught its automatic rustication/expel), NO any form of extortion by lectures themselves or through class reps et .

90% of Nigeria graduates in other universities have sorted , paid for handout or assignment in one way or the other .

#truetalk

And what would you say about a school that has all these and many more and tops it up with no strike for 16years running now?

Unilorin?
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by masterblogger(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2016
Reeberry:

This is piece of thrash!

ABU can't be in the first 5. To be in the first 5 you have to sort NUC but ABU don't Beleive in sorting and will never sort.

Hope you get it now .
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by masterblogger(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2016
x240:

And what would you say about a school that has all these and many more and tops it up with no strike for 16years running now?

Unilorin?

You have a good point here, I have my BSc in uniilorin, Pgde in ABU am in a better position to tell you which is the best
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Reeberry: 10:45am On May 05, 2016
masterblogger:

ABU can't be in the first 5. To be in the first 5 you have to sort NUC but ABU don't Beleive in sorting and will never sort.

Hope you get it now .
It can never even be.
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by cubby4: 11:20am On May 05, 2016
OPCYOUTH:

av you gone to d north 2 know if dey av doctors der??.... ur mindset is really weak
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by stanvesco(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2016
Reeberry:

This is piece of thrash!

I always tell people, its not about the school, it's the individual.....

I wid be a first class candidate in any school in Nigeria,
and if decide to become purely academically motivated....kai.....oooooo, ama break world records

1 Like

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by tng(f): 12:05pm On May 05, 2016
OPCYOUTH:

Wow. Where do you live?
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Reeberry: 12:30pm On May 05, 2016
stanvesco:

I always tell people, its not about the school, it's the individual.....

I wid be a first class candidate in any school in Nigeria,
and if decide to become purely academically motivated....kai.....oooooo, ama break world records
undecided
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Beetobee(f): 12:37pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=OPCYOUTH post=45323967]All those Northerners wey no sabi book Wetin dem go find for medical school?

[/quote
That's because you're not exposed-maybe just your community or at best your state is your best source of exposure. Explore and expand your mind pls.
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Ugosample(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2016
masterblogger:
I must confess that ABU is the best school in Nigeria A school were you have NO option of sorting lecturers, you must read to pass, selling of handout is prohibited , NO submitting of assignment with money, NO exam malpractice (if caught its automatic rustication/expel), NO any form of extortion by lectures themselves or through class reps et .

#truetalk

I appreciate your point, but that 90% talk you are talking is pure fallacy. What gives you the confidence that 90% sort?

1 Like

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by yesboss20(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2016
masterblogger:

#truetalk

First point, how did you arrive at the figure "90% of graduates from other institutions sort/cheat"?

Second point, aren't you of a diminished view to make such an authoritative assertion when you had your first degree at the said school and haven't even done a second degree at another institution?

It is funny yet uncalled for how we turn such flawed notions into varied and widely held beliefs. Such stereotypical viewpoints and biases keep making the rounds on a daily basis across the lands. Very sad.

Yesboss!
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Natotogokillme: 1:27pm On May 05, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Natotogokillme: 1:28pm On May 05, 2016
Even a giraffe can't do anything in this situation grin
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by PipSurgeon(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2016
OPCYOUTH:

it will do you a lot of good to leave that cave of yours and take a glimpse of the real world. and your bigotry deserve a Crown.
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Rhea(f): 2:34pm On May 05, 2016
[size=18pt]Left Right Front Back, surrounded by Attaa and her family members (Chai, Adondie, Worisdis, Diarisgodoo, Jisosislod)[/size]
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by henryhemon(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2016
Xenaf:
:-

Hi .
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by stanvesco(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2016
The power of front page..... geeeees Nairaland is a true traffic magnet....
This thread made up my mind about advertising on Nairaland. Seun baba thanks for sending this to front page
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by stanvesco(m): 1:02am On May 07, 2016
Nairaland hmmmmm traffic magnet
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by stanvesco(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2016
Reeberry:
undecided
y r u yimuiiing at me ehn!!
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
masterblogger:

#truetalk
if u think university is easy bro u never try udusok (who no go no go know) the most peaceful university in nigeria hmm go and see for urself a bsc graduate in udusok is better than a pgd and msc student at ABU
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by stanvesco(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Naso! I agree!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria / 71 Cultists Suspended From Secondary School Etoi, Uyo For Trying To Burn School / ASUU Strike Update: ASUU’s NEC Meeting To Hold After 7 Days Mouring Of Iyayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.